Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Tried HCG Fusion or known anyone who has?

R/P/M
    R1/P2/hhcg
    Blog Entries

Has Anyone Tried HCG Fusion or known anyone who has?

I'm about 5 days into this, R1, and I've seen my brand's name just a couple of times on here, but very curious to know what others' experiences are on this brand. I know it's early on, but for me, so far, so good. I got the HCG Fusion hhcg drops at a local health food store for $50. I know it's more expensive than most get online, but that was due to impatience and impulsiveness, though I had done my research to make informed decision from reading the bottle.

I appreciate every bit of info on here! Thanks everyone!

Stats:
    age 36, height 5'2"
    R1 (hhcg - HCG Fusion, 30 day )
    Goal Weight: 125
    Load day 1 (start weight) 152.5
    Load day 2: 155.0
    VLCD1: 153.5 (weird - ate ALOT last night!)
    VLCD2: 151.5
    VLCD3: 149.0
    VLCD4: 148.0

R/P/M
    R1/P1/AnuMed e-HCG
    Blog Entries
    It looks like you're doing pretty good so far. I am going to start hCG for the first time and was considering this brand as well. Im up in Alaska and havent found a whole lot of homeopathic options up here. So far im juggling between the HCG Fusion HD-30 ($59) and Anumed ($79) im weary about purchasing online as I have yet to do my research on reputable websites. Also I am impulsive too and am starting it tomorrow with a friend here so we can work on it together. I am leaning towards the fusion as its cheaper but know someone who used the Anumed version and had good results. I would love you hear how the HCG Fusion is working for you so far.

R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    I haven't sorry =( But wanted to say congrats on your weight loss so far! =)
    I have lost over 80lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

R/P/M
    R5/P3/Injections
    I used Fusion. The first 2 weeks I lost 10 pounds per week. Then it slowed way down...it took 3 weeks to lose 10 more pounds. I am trying the shots this time, it has been very difficult to get them (overseas and using a gift card instead of my credit card for security reasons) but I hope in the long run that it will be easier just worrying about it one time a day and hopefully more effective!
    Good luck!

hcg fusion

Quote Originally Posted by MrsZiggyB View Post
    I'm about 5 days into this, R1, and I've seen my brand's name just a couple of times on here, but very curious to know what others' experiences are on this brand. I know it's early on, but for me, so far, so good. I got the HCG Fusion hhcg drops at a local health food store for $50. I know it's more expensive than most get online, but that was due to impatience and impulsiveness, though I had done my research to make informed decision from reading the bottle.

I appreciate every bit of info on here! Thanks everyone!

Stats:
    age 36, height 5'2"
    R1 (hhcg - HCG Fusion, 30 day )
    Goal Weight: 125
    Load day 1 (start weight) 152.5
    Load day 2: 155.0
    VLCD1: 153.5 (weird - ate ALOT last night!)
    VLCD2: 151.5
    VLCD3: 149.0
    VLCD4: 148.0
    I use hcg fusion as well. I lost 40 lbs on my first round and am currently on my second round. I had a wonderful experience with it and am going to stick with using it. It's on sale at luckyvitamins.com for 39.99 right now. I, too, was buying it from a vitamin store for about 50 bucks for a 3oz bottle, but they quit carrying it. Good luck!

oops, I meant a 30 day bottle, not a 3oz.

Mom of 4 is 1/2Way there! Amanda Mcgrady's Avatar
    it made me nervous that the brand im on has never been mentioned on this board (i randomly/impulsively bought off of a facebook site) so I was freaked out when i found this board and couldnt find any mention of it. But mine is working for me! a lot of it is the same thing with different labels, of course unless you get an actual fake
    I am a mommy of 4!!! Help me do this!!!

R/P/M
    R5P2 HHCG-pellets
    I am using HCG fusion thankfully for me though i get it through a co-op and its only $25 for the 45 day program!! so i figured even if it didn't work it was worth trying for that price. I can also get hcg1234 for $30 through the same co-op and might try that one next time and see which works better for me. so far on VLCD 3 and am down 6lbs!!! i'm doing 10 drops 3x a day. I have the 45 day bottle but only going to go 30 days so i have left overs. and it was only like a $2 or $3 difference between the two size bottles for me.

I'd love to hear from PP if they finished wwell???
    R1 09/01/11 26 days starting : 269.4 LDW:251.8 - 17.6lbs
    R2 11/4/11 35 days Starting : 247.8 LDW: 232.2 - 15.6lbs
    R3 1/30/12 28 days starting: 234.8 LDW 217.6 -17.2lbs
    R4 6/1/12 cycling 2/2 Starting 226.6 up 19lbs c1 -10lbs c2 -5lbs c3 -3lbs LDW 208.6
    TOTAL LOSSES: -60.8 over half way there!
    R5 starting 9/2/12 my 1 yr hcg anniversary.. starting : 213 week 1: 211 week 2: 205.2

I am also using HCG Fusion. VLCD day 1 today and feeling pretty good. I actually purchased my 43 day drops through Groupon. I am very skeptical but so want this to work!

I am using HCGFusion and am on day 6. The first couple days of VLCD were ok but now on day 6 I'm starving and dizzy. I'm taking 15 drops 3 times per day. Should I cut the dosage?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast