Popular Pages

Thread: Trim you spray

R/P/M
    R1, P2, HHCG

Trim you spray

I had a really hard time trying to figure out who to order from. You never know if its legit or not. Just wanna say Im on r1, p2, day 27, and used the trim you spray and it works great....just an fyi for anyone looking for a product that works. I do know it took longer than I expected for it to get to me. I wanna say nine days or something, but cant remember for sure Im down 17 lbs, but its because ive cheated way too many times, or Im sure that number would be around 30. I'm not hungry, nor do I crave sweets. On the weekends when I get tired and bored its a lethal combination for me, so on that note, Im taking my booty to bed good luck everyone and for once in my life, I want to be a BIG LOOSER, LOL!

Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by guccigirl View Post
    I had a really hard time trying to figure out who to order from. You never know if its legit or not. Just wanna say Im on r1, p2, day 27, and used the trim you spray and it works great....just an fyi for anyone looking for a product that works. I do know it took longer than I expected for it to get to me. I wanna say nine days or something, but cant remember for sure Im down 17 lbs, but its because ive cheated way too many times, or Im sure that number would be around 30. I'm not hungry, nor do I crave sweets. On the weekends when I get tired and bored its a lethal combination for me, so on that note, Im taking my booty to bed good luck everyone and for once in my life, I want to be a BIG LOOSER, LOL!

Congrats! I was looking for someone that had used TrimYou Spray. I am currently on Trimyou Round 1, Phase 2, Day 17. I have cheated a couple of days which set me back but i've lost about 12 pounds. I'm curious now that its several months later, how you're doing off HCG and what advice you can give.

I'm also feeling very dizzy with very little energy. Did you find this normal? Thanks!

R/P/M
    R4, P4!
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to look into this. I'm starting another round on 1/1/14 and was looking for a good spray!