Popular Pages

Thread: Unexpected Problem…

Unexpected Problem…

I started using Slim Line hcg and I'm on VLCD13. This past weekend, we had a ton of events - weddings, parties, etc. - and my bottle of hcg was accidentally left in the car all day on Saturday. When I took it out that night, it was very warm to the touch, so obviously it really heated up during the day.

Also on Saturday, I only took my drops once because we were so busy. On Sunday, I was also lax with taking my drops because of being busy with a surprise party. I didn't cheat, but I did handle a lot of fatty meats. Over the course of the weekend I lost about 2 lbs. However, I am extremely hungry this week (Monday and now Tuesday), when I wasn't before. Prior to Saturday, I actually felt a little nauseated between my drops.

I don't know if it was getting off my normal schedule with the drops, or if the heat ruined them, but I am literally starving. I'm losing at a rate of 1 lb a day still, but my hunger is out of control. I'm light-headed, weak, and really having a hard time suddenly. Is there any way to know if my drops are still good, and this will straighten out in a couple of days, or if my drops ruined in the heat?

If I order another bottle, it won't arrive for a week - by then, I would be at the end of my round. I don't want to go longer than 23 days because I don't have that much to lose. I'm at a weight right now that I could live with until my next round in a few weeks, but again - it's only been 13 days on VLC. If I were to stop dosing and wean off for 48 hrs, are my chances of stabilizing at this weight slim to none?

I honestly don't know what I need to do right now.

Senior Member thirteenblessings's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Phase 3 HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale View Post
    I started using Slim Line hcg and I'm on VLCD13. This past weekend, we had a ton of events - weddings, parties, etc. - and my bottle of hcg was accidentally left in the car all day on Saturday. When I took it out that night, it was very warm to the touch, so obviously it really heated up during the day.

Also on Saturday, I only took my drops once because we were so busy. On Sunday, I was also lax with taking my drops because of being busy with a surprise party. I didn't cheat, but I did handle a lot of fatty meats. Over the course of the weekend I lost about 2 lbs. However, I am extremely hungry this week (Monday and now Tuesday), when I wasn't before. Prior to Saturday, I actually felt a little nauseated between my drops.

I don't know if it was getting off my normal schedule with the drops, or if the heat ruined them, but I am literally starving. I'm losing at a rate of 1 lb a day still, but my hunger is out of control. I'm light-headed, weak, and really having a hard time suddenly. Is there any way to know if my drops are still good, and this will straighten out in a couple of days, or if my drops ruined in the heat?

If I order another bottle, it won't arrive for a week - by then, I would be at the end of my round. I don't want to go longer than 23 days because I don't have that much to lose. I'm at a weight right now that I could live with until my next round in a few weeks, but again - it's only been 13 days on VLC. If I were to stop dosing and wean off for 48 hrs, are my chances of stabilizing at this weight slim to none?

I honestly don't know what I need to do right now.
    Oh gosh. That happened to me too. I left my drops in a hot car and then couldn't figure out for the life of me why I was SO hungry that following week and I wasn't losing. I finally figured it out and ordered new hcg (did pellets for that one) and added an extra week to P2 to compensate. Will it really take a week to get new drops? Mine took 2 days. I just kept using my drops (even though they were bad) continuing on VLCD and started up with the pellets when they came. Although I'm certainly not the poster child for advice - I can't stabilize P3 for the life of me LOL. I'm sorry you're dealing with this :/

ETA I did a long 50 day round
    Last edited by thirteenblessings; July 24th, 2012 at 01:58 PM.
    ~Heather
    Round who knows. Phase 2. HHCG Pellets
    Week 1: (7)
    VLCD 8: 165.5 (1)
    "Do or do not. There is no try" ~Yoda

R/P/M
    Round 5/Phase 2/hHCG Pellets
    Blog Entries
    You need to do an absolute minimum of 23 days on the drops, and even then, I've heard that it's not optimal for stabilization. It could very well be that your drops lost potency from the heat as all those symptoms are on par with that. Unfortunately, that could mean that any weight you're losing is normal fat, which will likely reappear in P3. It may be that your body needs to readjust, but I would order new drops if I were you, just in case. If you don't end up needing them right away for whatever reason, you'll have them for your next round. Remember you need 3 weeks on P3 and 3 weeks on P4 before doing another round.

R1 (9/15/11-10/25/11): -22 lbs
    R2 (12/17/2011-1/25/2012): -20.4 lbs
    R3 (2/22/2012-4/2/2012): -17 lbs
    R4 (6/25/2012-8/4/2012): -15.8 lbs
    R5 (8/31/2013-10/3/2013): -18.2 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by talkinlikeateen View Post
    You need to do an absolute minimum of 23 days on the drops, and even then, I've heard that it's not optimal for stabilization. It could very well be that your drops lost potency from the heat as all those symptoms are on par with that. Unfortunately, that could mean that any weight you're losing is normal fat, which will likely reappear in P3. It may be that your body needs to readjust, but I would order new drops if I were you, just in case. If you don't end up needing them right away for whatever reason, you'll have them for your next round. Remember you need 3 weeks on P3 and 3 weeks on P4 before doing another round.
    Thanks for the reply. I've only ever done 23 day rounds, and stabilized perfectly the one time I used real hhcg. (long story - my fav store changed brands and the new stuff didn't have hcg in it) In fact, whenever I goof off with eating, I always go back to that one stabilized weight number on the scale, lol.

I went ahead and took my noon hhcg and ate my first meal. I'm not feeling nearly as hungry as I was, plus I'm getting my water today (all weekend I struggled with getting enough water vs sweating in the heat). I was super active this weekend, when normally I'm moderately active, and barely ate because there weren't any acceptable food options. First thing this morning, I was planting and weeding, so maybe all the activity and lack of enough food is what is getting me.

Maybe they aren't bad? I'll see what my weight is tomorrow - if the hcg is gone/ruined, I won't lose very well, or I'll stall.

Not sure what to do while I wait for my drops, if I have to reorder. Unfortunately, I guess because I live in Wyoming, it takes an entire week to get my drops. Lamesauce.

R/P/M
    R2/p4--drops
    I have lost all my weight on none HCG and stabilized perfectly.