Popular Pages

Thread: up and down on last week of P2

up and down on last week of P2

Does the same happen to you girls?

i was losing all the way till the last week.. some days I gain 1 pounds or 0.5 pounds, next day.. i am down.. and i gain again..

i am doing the diet same way as the first 2 weeks. this is very discourage...

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    very common. just remember that you're losing fat, even when it's not showing on the scale. the scale goes down if you lose fat, water, or muscle- so you can't get too hung up on that.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

thanks.. Gained another 2lb today. upset..

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    gained 2#, when you're on P2? if you're not cheating that's definitely a scale problem- no way would you can gain that much without eating something you're very sensitive to.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

yes 2lb!! a lot!! I was worry about my 0.2 lb gain yesterday and today it is 10 times@!!

i tried something new last night which is cooking tomato soup with chicken and onion soup with beef ball.. maybe I put too much seasoning.

I just noticed the seasoning i put it "ground garlic" "ground ginger" i was expecting those packaged seasoning at supermarket but now i think they mean.. cut it into small pieces at home from fresh.

maybe too much sodium? no idea.. 2lb is a lot on P2..

now i don know how to fix the problem. i still have som ecooked food at home.. maybe i can take out the meat ball, washed it under water and eat it with other sauce.. and forget about the chicken broth and beef broth i saved yesterday as i put sea salt, and those packaged commerical seasonsing in there.

My weigh went crazy towards the end of my P2. In my case, I was using too much sea salt and not drinking enough water. From advice from one of those FAQ pages, I drank about a gallon of water one day and did a detox bath that night. In the morning my weight was down 2 pounds and my rings nicely fit my fingers again.

So I'd say drink more water and watch you salt intake. Can't hurt...
    R0 Starting Weight 158
    R1 LDW 133.6 - Lost 24.4
    R2 LDW 127.0 - Lost 10.8
    After 3 Weeks P3: 127.4
    After 3 weeks P4: 127.8
    Maintaining 2-3# over LDW.

Quote Originally Posted by deelitefullyme View Post
    My weigh went crazy towards the end of my P2. In my case, I was using too much sea salt and not drinking enough water. From advice from one of those FAQ pages, I drank about a gallon of water one day and did a detox bath that night. In the morning my weight was down 2 pounds and my rings nicely fit my fingers again.

So I'd say drink more water and watch you salt intake. Can't hurt...
    Does sea salt has sodium? i think sea sat is the one to avoid water retention.. i put in like 1 tea spoon yesterday + pepper + chilli powder + other herbs..

maybe sea salt is the one!

My Morton Sea Salt's ingredients: salt, yellow prussiate of soda (anticaking agent). It also says this salt does not supply iodine, a necessary nutrient.

So my sea salt does contain sodium.
    R0 Starting Weight 158
    R1 LDW 133.6 - Lost 24.4
    R2 LDW 127.0 - Lost 10.8
    After 3 Weeks P3: 127.4
    After 3 weeks P4: 127.8
    Maintaining 2-3# over LDW.

Yea i google the sodium on salt and sea salt.

they are the same. !!! maybe sea salt is more healthy in other aspect but in terms of sodium it is pretty much the same.