Popular Pages

Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Warning About HCG Drops (homeopathic)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Hello everyone! I'm a newbie to the forum and to hhcg. I haven't even received my bottle yet but I've been doing alot of research and reading alot of blogs from everyone. My question is has anyone ordered from healing power within for there hhcg drops. I've read alot of blogs and threads and have not found anyone using this product. The potency says 6x,12x,30x,60x. I am anxious to get started and I'm hoping that I didn't get scammed! Oh and they have already sent an email saying they have been shipped out and my TOM started last night, so should I wait to begin my load? Thanks for any response. This (and other blogs) have been very informative! happy releasing!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG

Question My HHCG Drops

Hi All,

I've been lurking around and finally decided to join! I've been using drops and on day 21 with 19lbs gone (and I cheated a bit so I probably would have lost more) and I got my drops from hcgbuydirect.com? It seems they work. I did have some initial hunger until I read here to play with my dose more. So, I have and upped my dosage to 36 drops vs. 30 drops a day and I do 12 in the am and then 6 drops 4 x's per day. I'm not hungry really except for cravings here and there and I'm in the middle of "the change." So, I have read where menopausal women may be more hungry at times. Can't say I'm really hungry but... cravings -- sometimes yes. But my question is, the site says they are professional grade hcg in a proprietary blend? No numbers. However, my sister is using them and losing weight like gangbusters with no hunger but maybe some cravings? as well as is her friend who tried them. I don't seem to have the gaunt look like I did on Medifast a couple of years ago -- I lost a lot of hair and looked yellow on that diet with all of that processed soy and starvation -- it was terrible. And the woman on the site seems very nice and lost a ton of weight but again no numbers.

This is a great site and I'm glad you all are here!

R/P/M
    Phase 4/Drops
    I'm new posting to this site, but I have been reading/lurking for a while. I am almost 2 weeks into round 2 with the drops.
    I've been reading the controversy surrounding the homeopathic hCG, and I think it's vitally important to know your source of drops. I get mine through Omnitrition (full disclosure: I recently became a distributor with them). What convinced me to go with Omnitrition is two things: First, I had a good friend who was on drops she got from an Omnitrition distributor and she was feeling great and losing weight. Second, after researching Omnitrition, I learned that they have been around for a long
    time selling other types of nutritional supplements. If I was going to do homeopathic drops, I did not want to purchase from or deal with a fly-by-night company. I started on the drops April 26th, and I have lost 33.5 lbs. While I'm by far not the
    fastest loser in the hundreds or so other "Omni-droppers" (as we call ourselves), that's still terrific weight loss!

Betsy
    Gastric Bypass May 2003
    Lost to goal in 1 year 9 months
    Began regaining in 2005
    Have regained 60 lbs.
    Started Hcg drops 4/26/11 (have now lost 60 lbs on the hCG drops)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG
    Dear BTC -- Are you hungry at aall on your drops?

Thanks! Maggie

R/P/M
    R1, P3, subL
    [QUOTE=mandeloo] I think you'll see the effects of bogus hhcg during P3 when you go to stabilize. You'll start piling weight back on because your body had been in starvation mode.

I noticed that the drops I ordered from Green Web (Green Web Homeopathic Oral Diet Drops for Dr Simeons Quick Weight Loss Diet, 2 fl oz 60ml, 35-40 Day Supply) don't say HCG and now I'm wondering if I should return them.

Iíve lost 12lbs on my first round but they were brand Novarel and I saw her break the seal and mix it up.

Any suggestions? I have 6 weeks before I start up again.

Thanks in advance!!

"The universe grants our desires when we put them out there.I desire to be healthy and fit!"

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG
    [QUOTE=WowMomma;509230][I]
    Quote Originally Posted by mandeloo
    I noticed that the drops I ordered from Green Web (Green Web Homeopathic Oral Diet Drops for Dr Simeons Quick Weight Loss Diet, 2 fl oz 60ml, 35-40 Day Supply) don't say HCG and now I'm wondering if I should return them.

I’ve lost 12lbs on my first round but they were brand Novarel and I saw her break the seal and mix it up.

Any suggestions? I have 6 weeks before I start up again.

Thanks in advance!!

I started a thread about this because I was concerned about my drops from Green Web. Mine do have HCG with the proper dilutions listed in Other Ingredients. If yours have that, too, they are good to use.
    R4P2 (24 days) Lost 11.4
    LDW = 148, End of P3 - 146.8!
    P4W1-145.8, P4W2-149.4(TOM), P4W3-146.2
    P4W4-146.1, P4W5-147.7, P4W6-146.7
    P4W7D2-145.8

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    It really pained me to have to post this thread by the way. I'm a HUGE believer in homeopathic remedies in general. I've taken tons of them. But I'm not sure ANY of the hhcg drops out there are legitimate anymore. They say homeopathic on the label but then you read and they say hormone free and amino acids. At this point with the way the FDA is making them take the homeopathic out, I would not recommend homeopathic hcg. Not any of them. And if you bought them from Amazon or eBay you can be sure they are bogus because those sites were forced to take them down last Feb.

I hate telling you this because I really love homeopathic stuff, as I said. I'm on a homeopathic adrenal remedy as we speak. But I hate you to waste 6 weeks to lose only by a starvation diet then struggle to maintain in P3 and P4. If you can't bring yourself to do shots (still the most tried and true way) then consider getting RX and mixing it for sublingual. The hcg you buy will say for injections but you just mix it differently for sublingual.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    R5/P2/hhcg pellets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmpbll7 View Post
    Hey everyone. I ordered my drops from the Star Valley company. I searched and didn't see any negative reviews regarding the product.

This is what the bottle has on it.

"Homeopathic HCG...Appetite Suppressant"

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
    Arginine 3x 12x 30x
    L-Camitine 3x 12x 30x
    Omithine 3x 12x 30x
    HCG 6x 12x 30x 60x

INACTIVE
    DI water, 20% ethyl alcohol.

does this sound "right"?

wish me luck. I feel kinda down right now. I feel like no one ever supports my weight loss journy and thats the reason why I never do well.
    I have used drops from Star Valley for two rounds with success. They have been very helpful with answering questions and I love the extra information that they sent with the drops.
    I'm Ronnie, married to my Honey for 24yrs - Momma to 8 plus a new son-in-law (new d-i-l March 30th!) - love to homeschool my children!
    R1 (200.8lbs) -21.6 lbs R2 -17.0 lbs R3 -16.2 lbs R4 -12.0 lbs R5 (Began Jan 28 - info on sticker below)

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

R/P/M
    round 3, Phase 2, hhcg drops
    Is there a post somewhere that has easy buying/mixing instructions for the rx Hcg? Tia!

Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    It really pained me to have to post this thread by the way. I'm a HUGE believer in homeopathic remedies in general. I've taken tons of them. But I'm not sure ANY of the hhcg drops out there are legitimate anymore. They say homeopathic on the label but then you read and they say hormone free and amino acids. At this point with the way the FDA is making them take the homeopathic out, I would not recommend homeopathic hcg. Not any of them. And if you bought them from Amazon or eBay you can be sure they are bogus because those sites were forced to take them down last Feb.

I hate telling you this because I really love homeopathic stuff, as I said. I'm on a homeopathic adrenal remedy as we speak. But I hate you to waste 6 weeks to lose only by a starvation diet then struggle to maintain in P3 and P4. If you can't bring yourself to do shots (still the most tried and true way) then consider getting RX and mixing it for sublingual. The hcg you buy will say for injections but you just mix it differently for sublingual.

question about brand I'm using

Hi all! I just started the hcg drops last week. Today is day 8 of the vlcd. I just wanted to get feedback on the brand I'm using. I bought it from Sanavi Health Solutions. Has anyone heard of this brand??

One concern I have is that I do not want to lose muscle tone. I have lost 9 lbs so far (my starting weight was 164) I've read different stances on exercising while doing phase 2. I do have energy (which gives me some confidence in the drops), my appetite is still there but its really more mental. I'm having to deal with my husband and daughter eating pizza, mexican food, etc.) So, its more of a mental thing - like seeing donuts at work - omg, I want one. Then I get to my desk and I'm okay.
    Anyhoo - I'm worried - what if I don't have a good brand of the hcg and my loss is from muscle??!!
    Furthermore, can I exercise?? I am used to working out every day and I'm really missing getting my good sweat in! I need it for stress relief. Also, since I'm not working out, I am having problems sleeping....or maybe that's due to the increased energy from my fat fuel??