Popular Pages

Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Warning About HCG Drops (homeopathic)

R/P/M
    lost 75 lbs, regained 15, now on Dr Kruse's leptin plan and have lost 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimilee View Post
    I'm using the HCG Platinum drops bought @ Rite Aid, also sold by GNC. Any thoughts on this brand?
    Have you read the article Grammy mentioned in the first post? Those drops don't have any hcg in them anymore. Here's the passage:

"HCG Platinum, an Internet and wholesale distributor of HCG products, recently halted sales of homeopathic HCG at the request of one of its customers, President Kevin Wright said. HCG Platinum sells its weight-loss products to Rite Aid and health-food chain GNC.

When asked how his company's new fat-busting products are effective without HCG, Wright said, "That's a good question. . . . It does work. I have tens of thousands of people who swear our product is amazing."

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    If it is the old HCG Platinum package that does not have Carmen Electra on the box then those are homeopathic hcg. The new packaging says HCG Platinum X-30 and those only have aminos.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    Hi Grammy1952, I am a newbie and worried that I am wasting my time, I purchased HCG Platinum X-30 from GNC Health store, they were expensive but state they contain no hormones, not sure if that is good or bad. Package kind of scary had picture of Carmen Electra on front usually from past experience anytime it is endorsed by cele, then it is just junk. Don't know anyone who is currently on HCG but people who have used it in the past had some connection to get drops but don't remember names of them. One person told me that the FDA has banned the sale of real HGC drops without a prescription. Confused and don't want to waste time using the wrong product. Any advice? Thanks

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    i'd take those back- according to beth those have no hcg in them. you can still buy a bunch of hhcg products that do, as well as mixing your own pharm-grade drops if you want to.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG Drops
    I love this thread and am learning so much.

Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    5) if you start to look gaunt, something is wrong. even with people who have trouble stabilizing, hunger issues, etc., i've almost never seen someone on pharm-grade hcg who has that gaunt look- who looks skinny in the next, etc. This seems to be one of the most consistent side effects of hcg, is that you don't lose (or lose less) structural/good fat.
    When you say, "pharm-grade hcg" - do you mean that those on hhcg are more likely to look gaunt? Pharm-grade means Rx, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    6) remember also, that in the end Dr. S. said this: that means that 30-40% of people DO have difficulty maintaining. unfortunately, he apparently did not look into why this is the case. we have lots of good info here that has been developed over time to help make P3 and P4 more successful, but there still may be a group of people who can't keep the weight off no matter what method they use.
    When reading this, I thought that 30-40% is still so much better than the 95% failure rate with maintaining on most other diets and weight loss plans. I have read time and time again that 95% of people who lose weight (on other plans, of course), regain the weight and more. I have been the poster girl for this. I'm determined to not have this happen again - through careful and focused planning in P3 and P4.
    Laugh every day, even if it is at yourself!

Can someone please explain to me what is happening with hCG drops? I still cannot understand if they are going to be banned or not. These are the ones I bought:

hCG 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x and 60x dilution rate,

We do not use alcohol. We also added vitamin B12 to help increase energy while on the diet. We also added Mag-Phos cell salts- To prevent any muscle cramping which some have stated was a side effect while on the 500 calorie diet. As well as Nat-Phos cell salts- To counteract two other side effects of the diet, Nat-Phos acts as a mild laxative to prevent constipation and it also promotes in the assimilation of fat deposits to further amplify the results you get from using our drops vs. others.

Will I still be able to buy these or is all hcg going to be banned?

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinal View Post
    Will I still be able to buy these or is all hcg going to be banned?
    Having read a few very negative articles which infuriate me to no end, I'm quite concerned that all forms of hcg may be banned. I hope this doesn't happen ... that would be dreadful.
    Laugh every day, even if it is at yourself!

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    When you say, "pharm-grade hcg" - do you mean that those on hhcg are more likely to look gaunt? Pharm-grade means Rx, correct?
    yes, pharm-grade means "pharmacy-grade" hcg. i didn't mean to insinuate anything about hhcg- i just said hcg because everyone i have personally seen who has done that diet has used this.

When reading this, I thought that 30-40% is still so much better than the 95% failure rate with maintaining on most other diets and weight loss plans. I have read time and time again that 95% of people who lose weight (on other plans, of course), regain the weight and more. I have been the poster girl for this. I'm determined to not have this happen again - through careful and focused planning in P3 and P4.
    i agree, although i would be curious to see what the percentage is now for people using hcg- i would guess the failure rate is higher, at least in the US- given how much crap is now in our food as well as hormones in meat, over-farming the soil and stripping it of minerals, etc.

i do find it comical that people will criticize the hcg protocol as being a fad diet, saying we'll gain the weight right back. no one would say that of nutrisystem, WW, or jenni craig- yet to my knowledge i don't think their success rate is any better than on any diet, which is about 5% in terms of keeping the weight off. we don't have to be very successful to beat a 5% success rate!

Having read a few very negative articles which infuriate me to no end, I'm quite concerned that all forms of hcg may be banned. I hope this doesn't happen ... that would be dreadful.
    although the fda might go after hhcg, i believe you'll always be able to get hcg because it's fda-approved for other uses. doctors can legally prescribe it for an off-label use; they have that discretion. so while you might have to find someone who will write you a prescription, and pay more to buy it at a US pharmacy, i don't believe you'll ever have to worry about not being able to obtain it. in many other countries you don't need a prescription to buy medication. in india, for example, you can walk in off the street and buy it- as much as you'd like.
    Last edited by mgsondance; February 1st, 2011 at 11:29 PM.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

fwm
    R/P/M
    R3,P2,HHCG Pellets
    Just lost my stupid post! - Okay, I'm concerned here, am on my second load day, R2, using pellets from VOX. I had some problems with stabilizing, particularly in P4. I found myself in a P3 menu, which was a glorified P2 menu, and never venturing far from that. That is why I was so ready to go to R2, I never got really comfortable with where I was and what I was eating. I think I really did well on R1 - my goal was 25 lbs and I made it. Lost 2-3 more when I went to P3 and stayed there most every day, starting back at 27 lbs gone! I am thrilled with my results because it is the ONLY diet out of the last hundred or so that I have tried that actually WORKED. If it is easier to stabilize with injections, then someone please tell me so and I will get it ordered right now. Needles don't scare me, I live with a diabetic!

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    fwm - I have done two rounds with homeopathic hcg, the second one with pellets for 30 of the 53 days. I stabilized well in P3 after both rounds and my hypothalamus did adjust as stated in protocol. I know this because I can maintain eating 600 calories a day more than I use to gain on prior to doing this diet.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast