Popular Pages

Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: Warning About HCG Drops (homeopathic)

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Rx injections

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by firedudette View Post
    which ones did you buy knavigator? I am curious though, why did you decide to switch?
    Hcg plus.. I bought it over the Internet from ioffer.. I paid $55 for 2 bottles of 2oz, but they don't have anymore right now... The ingredient are : Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( 5100 mcg), L-Arginine, L- Lyaine & L-Glycine.. it is distributed by advanced management inc in las vegas nevada... im going to change when im done with these 2 botthes because I have been reading a lot and others keep saying that the real hcg is better than the hhcg.. I need to loose 110 pounds, but loosing 90 pounds will be just fine.. so I think I will need something that's gonna help me reach that goal sooner...I'm trying to loose it all with in a year..
    Started@ 263.8 lbs /- 8 lbs with Master Cleanse.
    July 2012Load: 255.8 to 258.8 lbs
    Round 1: (14 days) : - 15.2 lbs ( - 18.2 lbs w/load)LIW 240.6 lbs
    Round 1 P3& Paleo food:-20 lbs
    October 2012 : Load 220.6 to 224.6 lbs.
    Round 2: (26 days):-17.2 lbs ( - 21.2 lbs w/load)LIW 203.4 lbs
    Round 2 P3 & Paleo foods:-16.4 lbs
    January 3rd 2012 Round 3: 187.4 lbs
    Round 3: P2 -13.6 lbs .. LIW 173.8 lbs
    P3 : - 4.4lbs ( 169.4 lbs) P4 :

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG Drops

Question

Anyone use RX and HHCG is there a differance in weight loss or stablizing in P 3 and 4 ? Just wondering.
    im scared of shots.. and mixing for drop i affraid i will mess it up..

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Drops
    I was wondering if anyone here has tried the hormone-free hcg drops that have the African Mango Seed extract as the main ingredient?? I researched it a lot and read that people who have tried african mango have seen great results and it has stayed off. It has the same protocol as HCG and it seems to be working. Can anyone share their results??
    Weight before loading: 140.8 lbs
    Weight after 2 loading days: 140.8 lbs
    R1P2D6: 134.2 lbs
    R1P2D11: 130.8 lbs

R/P/M
    First round will load this weekend
    Blog Entries
    Has/is anyone using the CR500 drops? I started today but have seen no references to this brand.

I take hcg1234 with the amino acids and although it doesn't contain hcg, it does have the capability for your body to make its own hgh! Each ingredient will not only increase health, but retain and even build muscle. I've lost over 12 pounds in one week and have no problems whatsoever.

R/P/M
    R3Ph3 HHCG drops
    Blog Entries
    Hi Everyone, haven't been on here much but I have done 3 successful rounds using HHCG. I did tons of research before deciding on whether to do the injectable RX or the homeopathic drops. I did not see any evidence to sway me into the injectables which cost more. I lost a total of 53 lbs and did three rounds using homeopathic. My journey started in July 2010. If you would like to know what I did and, contact me here or at [email protected] Happy Losing!

Anyone know about the homeopatic brand Ultimate Weight Support HCG alternative? I have been losing very quickly but do seem to be more hungry than on types in the past.

R/P/M
    not currently on a round
    Quote Originally Posted by taylee View Post
    Anyone know about the homeopatic brand Ultimate Weight Support HCG alternative? I have been losing very quickly but do seem to be more hungry than on types in the past.
    I don't know about them but just from the name it sounds like they will not have hCG listed in the ingredients. Without hCG, you will be hungrier, in my opinion.

Haven't heard about that brand.

I was doing quite a bit of research and found HCG Excite Australia. DON'T buy from them. I think it is a bogus company. I ordered end of July and still haven't received the drops. Had numerous emails about delivery and now they are not even replying to my emails.

So just be careful.

R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by melaniet View Post
    Anyone use RX and HHCG is there a differance in weight loss or stablizing in P 3 and 4 ? Just wondering.
    im scared of shots.. and mixing for drop i affraid i will mess it up..
    I have used both. I was scared of the injections as well, and had to have my husband inject my first week for me. Then I got smaller needles and did it myself. I figured out a little trick the dentist uses on me- I would "pinch" my belly at the same time that I inserted the needle and never felt it. Then it wasn't bad at all (although it still wasn't my favourite thing in the world to do!) It was really expensive though, so eventually I switched to other forms, which were a lot more cost effective and gave me the same results.

As I have said 100 times before- it doesn't matter what form of hcg you are using- as long as you are following protocol exactly, have the weight to lose in the first place, and are using hcg- you will have success!
    I have lost over 80lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast