Popular Pages

Thread: Will a pregnancy test show up positive while on Hhcg? TMI HELPPPP!!!!

R/P/M
    Round 3/ Phase 2/ Homeopathic Drops

Will a pregnancy test show up positive while on Hhcg? TMI HELPPPP!!!!

so I am not sure if the drops are messing with my cycle or I am just being paranoid. My period id a few days late with just minor tinge of brown blood. I want to test, but am afraid of what I may find out. HELP!!!!

Round 1 : December 25, 2010 (180.3)
    Round 2: March 14, 2011 (157.3)
    Round 3: September 5, 2011 (149.6)

R/P/M
    R4 Break
    I'm not sure about hhcg...but hcg could. You'd need to be off for 72 hours to be more accurate, or have a blood test done. Most likely just the hhcg messing with your cycle, but you need to find out for sure.
    ~Robbi

Before and almost after photos.... http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums.../diet-journey/

R/P/M
    Round 3/ Phase 2/ Homeopathic Drops
    ok, so I could not stand the suspense, so I bought a few pregnancy tests (4 to be exact) and I tested and got a BFN (big fat negative)!!!!! Hallelujah!! I also tested my hhcg drops and that came up negative as well (good to know).

Note to self: do not forget to refill your BC, it will make you go crazy!!!!!

Round 1 : December 25, 2010 (180.3)
    Round 2: March 14, 2011 (157.3)
    Round 3: September 5, 2011 (149.6)

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Sorry I did not see this sooner.

Homeopathic hcg drops should not test positive and should not cause a false positive on a pregnancy test.

It will however cause some TOM issues for some people....late periods, early periods, spotting in between, etc.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R3P2 HHCG
    I had a urine test done to see if I had a bladder infection. My doctor knows I am hhcg and we were both wondering if it would show I was pregnant. She called with the results today and it does not show I am pregnant. I just started P3 today so I was on hhcg for 40 days at that point.