Popular Pages

Page 19 of 127 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: www.officialhcgdietplan.com anyone using these or heard of them?

R/P/M
    R1/P3/Homeopathic drops
    Babyfat--love the name! I can totally relate Please join us, we would love to have you on our journey. I put a lot of preparation in the diet before beginning as well. I was so nervous, but it really isnt bad. You get used to it. And actually feel so much better. I like these drops because the have B12 in them. I think it really helps with the energy.

Jiggle I forgot to tell you--I use Alba, I found it at Whole Foods but now I see it at Target and in the health/organic section of my regular grocery store. I love Alba! The moisturizer feels so good and I think it makes my skin look better. They also make a lotion and they are oil-free. My mom gave me 'corn huskers lotion' which is also an approved lotion. it is weird but I do use it sometimes if I feel dry. I continued to use my regular makeup. I use BareEscentuals and it is also approved. But now that it is summer, and I am so pale I use jergan's natural glow and it has not affected the scale
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRgswUT/]

R/P/M
    R3/P3/hHCG
    Jiggle, one more thing from me. You don't have to eat all 500 calories if you are not hungry.

Hi Babyfat.

R1 - 145.6 LDW
    R2 - 124.4 LDW
    R3 - 119.6 LDW

Learning to maintain...my lifetime goal!

Good Day!!
    Donnatravels - I ended up going to bed on the 280 calories. I was happy to see the pounds I gained on my load days gone plus one this morning. I was very happy. I was troubled yesterday morning when I saw I had gained 4 pounds in two days.
    Losinglisa - I was going to do a protein bar to get in the rest of my calories until I read you post which is why I just went to bed. How does the grissini breadsticks taste. I will stay the course because today was a happy weigh day. I also can eat the same meal over and over for a long time. When my husband and I were dating he thought all I knew how to cook was chicken and broccoli but I was losing weight. Then I started cooking and found myself in trouble. But I'm have to get this done this go around. My drops that I have should last until the end of July and hopefully I will be in the upper 180s. I will also do the ground turkey because I like that and I've been getting the 93% all along.
    Babyfat - Thanks. I was looking around the grocery store and couldn't find the grissini but I found the melba toast. I may try that.

It's been going well so far and I'm about to have lunch. Ground turkey and a salad. I had the strawberries for breakfast with water. I'm feeling good. I've been a little hungry today though.

R/P/M
    R1/P3/Homeopathic drops
    I second what Donna said. I always make sure I get my protein and a vegetable but only eat a fruit if I am hungry or craving something sweet. The grissini tastes plain. I dont know a better way to describe it. When my children were babies I used to give them these breadsticks when they were teething. No flavor really. That is why is was so easy to just not eat them. Jiggle, congrats on losing the load weight and an extra pound. That will help motivated you through the more difficult first couple of days.

That is too true, today has gotten more difficult as it has passed. That is probably because my wonderful husband is complaining about being hungry. I had to tell him that's what happens when you drop your calories really low. However he will have to stop complaining and preapare for what he will be eating all day. It's not a breeze for me but I do what I gotta do and so should he. Hopefully by tomorrow he will get a better handle on things. He keeps talking about what's hard and what he can't do. I told just like he got used to eating brown rice two years ago he can get used to this for 40 days. Good ness I'm trying to make it. It's his first VLCD and he is whining like a baby. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for him so I can get this done.

Anywho, I'm excited about getting to the end of June to see how well things go. By then It will be easy and I can work my way through July. My birthday is in August and I'm wanting to be as close to 150 as possible.

R/P/M
    R1/P3/Homeopathic drops
    Jiggle,
    I was pretty miserable until about VLCD 4. I think if you read back on this thread I was on here asking for help. Although I did not complain out loud I felt so hungry. But about day 4 and definitely day 5 I was fine. After that I never really got hungry and that is when I dropped the breadstick and the fruit. It does get better, tell him to hang in there.

R/P/M
    R2 P2 hhcg
    Hi there, made it through my first VLCD successfully!
    My first day was made a thousand times more difficult when my husband sprung the idea to take his dad out to dinner for Father's Day at the last minute. I tried to get him to make it a guy thing but his Dad insisted that the grandbabies be present. I was terrified because I had been starving all day! TheTexas de brazil is all you can eat of the most amazing quality meat you can imagine. Surprisingly I did not get razzed at all! I simply explained that I was on a specific diet for the next month and I had already eaten (which I did in the car on the way there so I would be as full as possible)
    My husband even complemented me on my amazing will power as I sat at my favorite brazillian steak house drinking my iced tea and sneaking a few slices of apple that I brought "for the babies" or at least that's what the waiter assumed. I did think several times about just taking one bite but I didn't. In the end, they were all practically comotose and uncomfortable and I felt pretty good.
    I did get a headache later in the night so I took some aspirin and went to bed. I woke up feeling fantastic! I'm not hungry at all. I have no headache and I lost my loading weight plus one lb.

Losinglisa-thanks so much and I love the B12 too I've been using vitamins the last few months to help me with my workouts.

Jiggle- Most men can be big babies when it comes to food and illness. They are stronger physically but mentally and emotionally they need us to help them with such things as dieting and having the same exact cold that everyone else has, but of course he's dying in bed while you do all the regular things that need to get done (Ok that was me venting lol). Tell him what you need from him and make sure he knows you are going to support him but you would like the same support. It's hard to listen to whining when you're not a natural complainer, but just try to remember that it may just be a part of his personality he can't really control.

Donnatravels- Hi back!

Happy losing everyone.

R/P/M
    R2 / P2/ hHCG drops
    Anyone using these drops have trouble keeping food from going right through you on the loading days? Yesterday I assumed I was having some trouble because I had been at a retirement party the night before drinking a lot of tap beer. But today I am having the same problem, about a half hour after I eat I need to go to the bathroom. Does this mean perhaps I should cut back on the drops? I hate to do it before the first VLCD because maybe it will make me too hungry to cut back. I am not too worried yet, just thought I would see if this has been an issue for anyone else.

Bought my first food scale and I stocked up on approved veggies, meats and fruits at the store today. I was able to get everything I needed in my small town Festival Foods grocery store including organic apple cider vinegar, melba toast and even liquid aminos. I know the verdict is still out on the aminos, but I figure after the first week or two it will be useful for flavoring meats a little more so my husband and I don't get too bored with the same flavors. I was even able to find plenty of oil-free hygiene products. Got new shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, body wash, baby oil aloe gel, facial cleanser/lotion and even 70 SPF sunscreen - all oil free. However, I am sticking to my regular clinical strength deodorant. I did also put in an order through Amazon for some of the flavored Stevia drops so I can use some of the yummy recipes I saw and of course to make a nice sweet lemon iced tea for when I get bored with water.

Although the grocery bills will be cheaper for the next few weeks due to such less food consumption I did spend some noticeable money on some of the products to stock up on, so now I have to stick with this until I lose some weight or it will all be for naught. Looking forward to being able to eat some healthy calories tomorrow. Haven't prepped any of the meat or veggies yet. Will probably do that after my nap - this eating fatty foods for two days sure makes you lazy.

40yr old 5'9" female

R1 - 24 days {06/18/11 - 07/14/11}. Lost 17 pounds. Kept it all off until cruise in January 2012 then two months of training for work out of town. Thus...Beginning R2 April 7th!!

04/09/12 - VLCD week one total: -8.5 lb
    04/16/12 - VLCD8 - 162.0
    04/17/12 - VLCD9 - 160.4
    04/18/12 - VLCD10 - 163.0
    04/19/12 - VLCD11 - 160.4
    04/20/12 - VLCD12 - 160.6
    04/21/12 - VLCD13 - 158.8

R/P/M
    R1/P3/Homeopathic drops
    I did not have any stomach problems with the drops and I usually have stomach problems. Actually this diet must of cut out many of the foods I am sensitve to because I have felt much better. I am sure your stomach will start to feel better tomorrow when you are eating meat and vegetables.

Babyfat-congrats on making in through the steakhouse. I would not have been able to. We have Fogo de Chao here which is basically the same thing..delish! I cannot even imagine eating that much any more. But actually the meat and salad is phase 3 friendly so it wont be long til you can eat stuff like that, although you may find that you do not want to eat that much.

I love that you guys are sticking around with us. I cannot wait to hear about your successes. The first week is usually a great week for loss. I am excitied to see you girls lose.

hey everyone!!
    Thanks for the encouragement. I was weak and hungry today but I just started doing laundry. We had seafood for dinner for hubby. He's still whining but today it's why can't I have this and I can't eat a salad without dressing. Then he was whining about not wanting baked fish. I finally told him we weren't going to be able to do this because he is getting on my nerves. I'm hungry today, we are grocery shopping and I just want to lay down and go to sleep. I told him he would need to just decrease his calories to something comfortable for him and eat what he wants. I will use his drops for the second round because I was not going to listen to him whine anymore. I also told him when you change your eating habits to take care of your health then the food is going to be different, it's going to taste different and if you keep eating in an unhealthy manner the doctor will put you on a strict diet and you won't have a choice to eat like this for 40 days. Enough of my venting about him...I'm freaking excited. I got on the scale and was down 5 whole pounds from my pre load day!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Babyfat - I think it's awesome that you were able to forgo all that tasty meat. We have Fogo de Chao here too and we had that for my husband's birthday back in March. LOVED IT!!! So I applaud you!
    Losinglisa - I really appreciate you telling me how to handle my hubby and to be understanding but because I was hungry and weak I snapped. I will have to do better. I know he wants to do it but it's hard for him to see himself doing it. I'm sticking around because I need the support!
    Mydogrudy - Sounds like it may be you were loading and that upset your stomach. We haven't had any problems with our stomachs.

I'm ending VLCD #3 and feeling good about the results so far. So lets all keep it together and see some awesome results.