Popular Pages

Page 29 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: www.officialhcgdietplan.com anyone using these or heard of them?

R/P/M
    R2 P2 hhcg
    Hello 160's I haven't seen you in a few years!
    I'm hoping the new tens will get me through this difficult weekend. I totally agree with you Donna the holiday will prove tough for me especially since it's one of my girls birthday tomarrow (fireworks baby- poor Dr. I ruined his BBQ) and I am making her a smores cake. Then after her cake and presents we are going to the Shark Reef on the strip and then to the in-laws who always throw a huge party for the fourth and have amazing home made hawaiian food. Everything they make is cooked with tons of sugar so I won't be able to touch anything! Themenu is always the same; rice, mac salad, Kalbi chicken and Kalbi ribs. Their Kalbi sauce is ike my Kryptonite I think I'll have better chances at passing on the cake. ohwell I haven't made myself any promises but I'm hoping the terror of seeing 17? lbs on the scale ever again may help.
    BTW Mydogrudy you're not alone, all I've done today is laundry!

R1 Lost 28 lbs ; Start weight 185.4 - LDW 157.4
    Stabilized around 158.5 for three weeks
    R2 P2 165.7 lbs (after loading)
    Week 1 - 155 (lost 10.7 lbs)
    Week 2
    D1 - 155
    D2 - 154.6
    D3 - 154
    D4 - 152
    D5 - 151.2

R/P/M
    R2 / P2/ hHCG drops
    Well I am pretty upset with myself. I totally went way overboard on dinner tonight. I felt bad with my in-laws hanging around the past two days with no food in our house and not going out to eat with them, so we all went for a ride late this afternoon. It was already 8pm by the time we were about home and I was starving and I knew they needed to eat, so agreed to eat at our local bar and grill. Prior to this I ate two melba toasts because I was very hungry. I ate my lunch really late and by the time I took my second dose of drops it was 5pm, so I don't think they kicked in soon enough. I tried to wait out the hunger, but it wasn't happening. There was pizza and fries everywhere and even the ketchup smelled good. Finally ordered a hamburger with no bun but added not only lettuce, but tomato and onion just to give it flavor as the thought of plain chicken or burger made me ill, especially with the smell of the best bar chili I have ever had nearby. So, not only did I eat two melba toasts at one time, I also mixed veggies and ate the whole burger, not half. I did not add condiments, nor did I eat any food not allowed on protocol, but I am pretty mad at mixing and eating too much protein. I just couldn't take it any more. I was getting a bit stressed out feeling like I was ignoring the in-laws, yet slightly annoyed as they waited for me to find 'something to do' in our little town. Most of the holiday events happened yesterday and my husband was working 3rd/1st shift, then napping, so I didn't know what timeframe to use. Ugh, terrible diet day for me today. It is so much easier when I can just do my own thing, stick to my routine, and I was getting so used to the diet. Just this morning I posted how much easier this diet was to follow on this second week. So mad...I only have 7 days of P2 left, I really did not need to screw with the diet at all. My losses had been pretty good up until now, boy am I afraid to get on the scale tomorrow. I sense an apple day coming on, but need to get to the store to get more apples. I also need another bag of already-cooked shrimp and about 4 cucumbers to get through this super busy work week. Oh, it also seems as if the visitors are staying a week longer than planned...not going to help my stress level or my schedule. Just want to throw up and go to bed...

40yr old 5'9" female

R1 - 24 days {06/18/11 - 07/14/11}. Lost 17 pounds. Kept it all off until cruise in January 2012 then two months of training for work out of town. Thus...Beginning R2 April 7th!!

04/09/12 - VLCD week one total: -8.5 lb
    04/16/12 - VLCD8 - 162.0
    04/17/12 - VLCD9 - 160.4
    04/18/12 - VLCD10 - 163.0
    04/19/12 - VLCD11 - 160.4
    04/20/12 - VLCD12 - 160.6
    04/21/12 - VLCD13 - 158.8

R/P/M
    R3/P3/hHCG
    Rudy! You are being awfully hard on yourself. I think you did really well under trying circumstances. I give you cool points for making the best of a difficult situation. Think of all the pitfalls that you avoided. Can you not add just a few days to P2, if needed? I hope your scale gives you good news this morning and that you feel better. Check in and let me know.

Babyfat, happy birthday to your daughter and happy 160s to you! S'mores are a weakness for me. I don't even need to think about how to make that cake. Good luck today! Sounds like you will be surrounded by temptation all day.

I gained .4 yesterday. I thought I did pretty well being surrounded by all the non-protocol food. I ate a bite of apple pie late in the evening but that was the only bad thing. Should have sent it home with someone but my husband loves it. Oh well. My LDW (last drops weight) is 145.6. Took me 9 weeks but I lost 34#. I am looking forward to finding out how to stabilize.

I am sending prayers and good vibes to all of you! Happy Independence Day!!!!

R1 - 145.6 LDW
    R2 - 124.4 LDW
    R3 - 119.6 LDW

Learning to maintain...my lifetime goal!

R/P/M
    R2 / P2/ hHCG drops
    I know most are off the forum on this holiday weekend, but I just need to vent a bit...

Wow, rough day and night yesterday, but luckily the scale was kind to me this morning. I was up a bit earlier than usual for a weekend, but my back was killing me and the dogs were whining to go outside. Waited until I clipped and watered the plants on my porch until I went to the scale to weigh myself. Did not even open my mouth until then (no brushing my teeth, taking a drink, taking drops or even talking), but I had to wait since I was up early and that seems to affect my weigh-in (and maybe was a little scared of what the number would be). At first it looked like a one pound loss, which didn't seem possible. Got back on the scale three more times and all three of those times showed no gain or loss. That sounded more reasonable, but still expected a gain. Well, trying to get back on the horse today, no deviations or playing around with the portion sizes.

Took a few extra drops last night and am a bit jittery this morning, so I am waiting to take my next dose. Maybe for this last holiday day I will try taking fewer and spreading them out. I could really go for a chocolate filled chocolate donut this morning. I have a very long week of work coming up and with that and visitors, the stress is really getting to me.

Peccav, you can skip this paragraph...women out there - have any of you been having issues with your cycles? I finished TOM right as I started the hhcg drops, which is what we are supposed to do. I was good for a little over a week, but started spotting. Well, the spotting turned into quite a bit more and has lasted nearly a week. I was only able to find one post on this topic elsewhere and it didn't say too much except hcg can trigger the extra estrogen which causes this? Some stated this happened to them for a couple of weeks, but there were only about a half dozen posts on this, so not all that much information. Was wondering if anyone else was suffering with this too. It didn't seem like TOM all last week,and it didn't seem to affect my weight as I was still losing, but yesterday it sure did. Maybe I am getting the PMS from this early TOM after the fact. Who knows.

Well, here is hoping for a better week this week. It is my last one on P2, so I have to make it good. I just need to get through today and two more weekend days. The work days are usually pretty easy. The following weekend I do have a wedding to go to, but at least I can add P3 foods, so that will help. Have a happy 4th and will check in later.

40yr old 5'9" female

R1 - 24 days {06/18/11 - 07/14/11}. Lost 17 pounds. Kept it all off until cruise in January 2012 then two months of training for work out of town. Thus...Beginning R2 April 7th!!

04/09/12 - VLCD week one total: -8.5 lb
    04/16/12 - VLCD8 - 162.0
    04/17/12 - VLCD9 - 160.4
    04/18/12 - VLCD10 - 163.0
    04/19/12 - VLCD11 - 160.4
    04/20/12 - VLCD12 - 160.6
    04/21/12 - VLCD13 - 158.8

Good Day and Happy 4th to everyone.
    I've been doing pretty well but my losses aren't as good as I would have liked them to be on this second week. But it's not so bad compared to what it used to be. Started on my third week this weekend and it's been good so far. Hoping for at least 5 lbs lost this week.

Mydogrudy - I started my cycle last week which was the snafu of the weight loss. I was craving all kinds of stuff and eating it. Which is why my losses were less than desired. My cycle was a week early and it was a little frustrating and I was very moody. I'm not sure if it was the drops or if it was the wackiness of my cycle. Anyway, hope it gets better for you. Try not to get frustrated.

Well off to do 4th activities. We aren't going to anyone's party but we are doing our thing and are on plan with it.

R/P/M
    R1/P3/Homeopathic drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Peccav1 View Post
    So I have a question that I thought I'd ask all the Hcg crew.

Currently my BMI is JUST under the overweight side at 24. I am thinking about another round, because I would love to get rid of the little bit of blubber that's still clinging to my belly and sides, but my family keeps saying not to lose anymore and that I'd be dangerously underweight if I did. I'm so blessed to have so many people care about my health. I haven't weighed this little since before college, though I did have a lot more muscle at that time. Am I being vain? What would you do in my shoes?
    You know what I would do....go for it! I am going to start on the 16th of July. it may be vain but why not?

I missed everyone Gained THREE pounds..but I ate everything I was not supposed to on vacation. I had a couple of cokes and dessert. It made me feel like crap but everyone else was eating junk so I figured, what the heck? Back on the wagon starting tomorrow...rounded it off with pizza tonight. I love all the activity and couldnt wait to see everyone's tickers! Y'all have done so good this past week, so happy for all of you!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRgswUT/]

R/P/M
    Round 1/Phase 2/Sublingual (Official HCG Diet Plan)
    Babyfat - congrats on the new level of loss! That's fantastic.
    Lisa - welcome back! you were missed. I had a bit of a gain this weekend too, but I haven't seen one side of my family for months, so we had a great dinner together. Oh well, a couple of correction days and I'll be fine.
    Donna - great advice. Thanks.
    Rudy - I'm trying to remember everything I wanted to say. First, about the TOM - youi guys are so sweet in alerting me about these things. Don't worry, I've seen it all. I read your paragraph (hope you don't mind) and my wife has the same thing. It's the craziest thing, but after 1 week, she gets her TOM, starts with spotting and then is very "heavy" for a week to 10 days. Last round, she had 2 TOM's, which is great for her, since she has PCOS and hadn't had a TOM in 9 months, but 2 in 1 month was very draining on her. Her losses were also affected and slowed greatly. Then, she had a "whoosh" loss of 4 pounds in 1 day.
    I agree that you were quite hard on yourself about the mis-step. It happened and I'd say you did a great job at limiting yourself under some stressful situations. And the in-laws are staying another week...awesome...that's got to be an interesting situation, where you're on a very restrictive diet and they want to go out and eat and relax and indulge. Good luck to you and we are here for you when you need it.

I can't remember who asked if I counted calories in P3. I did initially. At first, I was nervous to add anything, so I'd just eat more P2 foods. I was worried that I wasn't eating enough, because you're supposed to gradually up your calories, so I counted very carefully. When I started to add things, I got a little less careful about counting and noticed that if I didn't eat enough, I would have a gain (like .4-.6), which I thought was odd, since I wasn't eating a whole lot. After some research, our bodies automatically go into starvation mode if we don't eat regularly or enough. That used to be my pitfall. I used to have a light breakfast and then a big dinner and that was it for food. Now, as long as I eat regularly, I do great, if I don't go crazy on what I eat. I haven't counted for 2-3 weeks now and usually do pretty good, except for this weekend, but I planned on indulging and took steps to prepare for correction days, so I think I'll be good.
    Protein day for me. They're kind of fun and easy.

R/P/M
    R1/P3/Homeopathic drops
    Rudy,
    I had similar experiences with my TOM, which is kinda strange since we are taking homeopathic. Other friends that I talked to also had spotting while taking the HHcG. I guess it is normal. Going to the gym today and pledging to eat very good for the next few days. I read this book on vacation called "Skinny Bitch". Dont know if anyone else read it, it was really about veganism (if that is a word), I am too much a carnivore to even entertain the idea of veganism, but there were some other good points made about nutrition. I will be leaving on Sunday for Virginia for residency. This time I am promising myself that I will not go overboard. At minimum, i will not drink sodas. They are such a vice for me. I used to drink 3 or 4 cokes a day. Then in March I stopped drinking them. I thought I was okay but then we had a ton of coke in the fridge at the beach house. I did good and did not drink any the first two days but after that it was game over and I drank them. I think I have a lot of will power but I dont know why coke is such a weakness. The other problem with the beachhouse is that we dont drink the tap water, it tastes too ocean-y. Now I am home no excuses. I hope everyone had a great fourth!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRgswUT/]

R/P/M
    2011: R2/P2/Drops
    Morning All -

Lisa - Welcome back!

Babyfat - You're doing great!! I used to live in Hawaii...definitely miss the mac salad!

Mydogrudy - You mentioned about spotting...I'm 50, and haven't had a TOM in almost 4 years. I stopped the hhcg as I'm going into P3, and low and behold...I encountered spotting for my 2nd day now. Weird...but the first day I dropped .2, and then this morning, I dropped .6. Crazy hormones!!

Hope everyone had a great holiday, and continued losses!
    Last edited by Koala; July 5th, 2011 at 07:04 AM.
    53 years old and can't wait to be thinner!

R1: Starting weight 185.0, 5/30/2011...Total lost R1P2: 18.8 lbs.

P3: Starting weight 166.0, 7/3/2011...Total gained on P3: 5.8 lbs.

R2: Starting weight 170.4, 7/27; Start VLCD: 171.4
    Wk 1: Wt. 165.2, 8/05, - 6.2 lbs
    Wk 2: Wt. 159.8, 8/12, - 5.4 lbs
    Wk 3: Wt. 157.6, 8/19, - 2.2 lbs
    Wk 4: In LA 8/26,+2.0lbs!
    Wk 5: Wt. 162.2, 9/3, + 4.6 lbs yikes!
    Wk 6: Wt. 159.4, 9/10, - 2.8 lbs.

Last year when I was running, biking and somewhat entertaining the idea of donig an Ironman (before deer vs harley accident and gaining 60lbs) I was really intrigued by the Paleo way of eating. some call it a diet some call it what ever.

But its basically eating the way our bodies had been programmed to eat for millions of years, before the last 1000 years when we started ingesting foods not meant for us.

I think its a great way to do P3, has great recipes etc. Basically its saying we can eat anything we want in its natural form, all the meat, fish etc we want. All the fruits and veggies. No flour, added sugars etc.....but no dairy either. The premise of it sounds great. For millions of years as we evolved we killed critters, and we plucked fruit and veggies. We didnt have devices to have it change its from (milk, cheese, flour etc).

I seriously suggest this book.