Popular Pages

Page 1 of 127 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: www.officialhcgdietplan.com anyone using these or heard of them?

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Drops
    Blog Entries

www.officialhcgdietplan.com anyone using these or heard of them?

Hi everyone! My roomie and I start the VLCD tomorrow and were wondering if anyone has tried these or currently taking them. Also any advice anyone could give us?

R/P/M
    R3P2 HHCG
    Hello. I used this brand because they have no alcohol. At first I was worried since there was no taste to them. For me it took about 4 days not to be hungry which was difficult. I was a serious sugar addict though so that had something to do with it I am sure. I did a 40 day round and lost 28lbs. And I cheated in small doses in the end and stalled myself a little. 1 bottle lasted about 30 days then I bought another to finish out the remaining days. I am doing another round in about 2 weeks. For me I stabilized perfectly in P3/P4. I never went 2lbs under/over. The directions say 10drops 3 time a day but I switched that to 6 drops 6 times a day and that made it easier on me. I am extremely happy with them. Good luck.
    Last edited by Renee; February 2nd, 2011 at 09:26 PM.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Drops
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I'm insulin resistant diabetic. So I love carbs and I think that's what might be making it difficult..But I can do it I just have to get through it. Thanks so much for the reply.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG/VLCD35
    I also use them from them and I have liked them. My friend was the one that showed them to me, and my mom uses them as well. All I've noticed is after 35 days they started to smell/taste moldy? I don't know if it's just in my mom and mine heads but we are almost done anyway so I dunno, she wants to call the company to talk to them but hasn't yet.

hello, my husband and I are starting the product on thursday. how is it going for you guys? we have a friend and her husband that have been using it for 2 weeks now and have lost 20 pounds each. i can really see the difference in them. i hope this works for me and my husband. i am carrying 45 pounds on me that my doctor says i really need to try and get off becasue its affecting my knees and ankles. my husband has diabetes and high blood pressure. thanks for any input you can give.

I'm using it but I'm starting to think that its just placebo affect. Does this stuff have actual HCG in it?

hi i have bought my drops from this website also and i was wondering what do you all eat while on the hcg drops???? And what do you guys do for constipation?? i have the hardest time making myself have a regular bowel movement... I glad I finally found someone who bought there drops from the same place i did. i was starting to believe that i bought fake drops

Quote Originally Posted by luckyme123 View Post
    I'm using it but I'm starting to think that its just placebo affect. Does this stuff have actual HCG in it?
    I wonder the same thing?

R/P/M
    Round 1/Phase 2/Sublingual (Official HCG Diet Plan)
    Quote Originally Posted by andraia View Post
    hi i have bought my drops from this website also and i was wondering what do you all eat while on the hcg drops???? And what do you guys do for constipation?? i have the hardest time making myself have a regular bowel movement... I glad I finally found someone who bought there drops from the same place i did. i was starting to believe that i bought fake drops
    ANDRAIA -

I read in the Pounds and Inches book by the diet originator that if you are experiencing some bad constipation, the next day, only eat 6 apples throughout the day and nothing else, but drink loads of water.

R/P/M
    Round 1/Phase 2/Sublingual (Official HCG Diet Plan)
    I also started today with these drops - Loading Day 1. How has everbody found the effectiveness to be? Apparently the tastelessness is a good thing, as the alcohol in many other hcg solutions is the main taste, but also dilutes the weakens the potency. Not sure how accurate that is, but worth mentioning.

How has everybody been holding up?

Page 1 of 127 1231151101 ... LastLast