Popular Pages

Page 39 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: www.officialhcgdietplan.com anyone using these or heard of them?

I'm down 1.2 this morning!!! HOORAH!!! I was close to the chest yesterday because I want to get to ONEderland. I got all of my calories in by 6pm and I drank about 3.5 liters of water throughout the day. I'm so happy with myself. We will see what today brings.

Peccav1 - That's really cool to have a pizza treat. OH THE DAY WILL COME!!!
    Losinglisa - Why did you decide to get the maintenance drops? Are they tasteless as well?
    Mygirls - LOL that would be entertaining. How was your day yesterday?
    Brandy - Keep coming everyday. It will help a whole lot, especially if it's your first round!!!!
    Hcgdiethelp - Pom Poms and cheerleaders remind me are car sales...but if it works...work it!!!

R/P/M
    R1/P3/Homeopathic drops
    An idea for phase three is to use Atkins. The newest edition includes many more vegetables and fruits than the earlier editions. There are also recipes on the Atkins website. Personally for me I have found the simplier I keep my diet the more success I have. Another idea is the Paleo diet that was mentioned on this forum a few weeks ago. I really just eat meat, vegetables (not potatos, corn, or carrots) and eggs. I stay away from all sugar (I rarely miss it) but will have a bite of something for a special occasion, and stay away from bread unless in a pinch--like our road trip a few weeks ago. I dont really miss it it is just tricky going out to eat because everything seems to include a starch or flour in the sauce. I am going to start researching low glycmic carbs and work on adding some of those into my diet.
    I hope everyone is doing great!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRgswUT/]

R/P/M
    R2 P2 hhcg
    Alright I'm getting back on the horse. Thank you everyone. I know the apple day is a phychological thing but sometimes thats what people need. It's funny but I wound up starting an apple day without much choice yesterday as that's all I had available to eat on protocal. I didn't get to eat lunch because of a meeting that ran late. But what was sitting on my desk? An apple. At home it was either 2 apples or Mac n cheez with black beans and carrots which is what my kids ate for dinner(like I said I haven'tbeen prepared). So I inadvertantly did it anyhow. I prob won't finish the other half because I think I got what I needed which was FIBER! I feel great this morning.
    When I first started I would eat much of what was allowed and as time has passed I've gotten boring and lazy mostly eating just the meat. I forgot there are things in food that my body needs. So without excuses tonight after work I'm headed to the store to visit the produce section and pickup a bunch of protocal meats. I told my hubby he's on bath and bed time duty so I can portion things out and make things more convenient so I can eat right.
    Thank you again everyone, you're right, I can and will get this done. All I can do is try my best. In the long scheme of things this is only a speck of time. A week goes by in a flash and If I have drops left and I feel ok, I will just add a few recovery days.

R1 Lost 28 lbs ; Start weight 185.4 - LDW 157.4
    Stabilized around 158.5 for three weeks
    R2 P2 165.7 lbs (after loading)
    Week 1 - 155 (lost 10.7 lbs)
    Week 2
    D1 - 155
    D2 - 154.6
    D3 - 154
    D4 - 152
    D5 - 151.2

R/P/M
    R1/P3/Homeopathic drops
    Great attitude Babyfat! That is so true, a week is so fast, and some weeks are better than others. It will all even out in the end. I think preparation is key, even in Phase 3 and 4. The times I have not eaten appropriately are the same times when i was not prepared. We are having an electrical problem and the electrician cannot come out until Monday morning. Unfortunately this problem is affecting our refridgerator so i had to throw out a bunch of meat this morning. I am not sure how we will eat until Monday, but I will think of something. It is just hard eating out and staying on protocol.

Natural sugars

Alright time for me to get nerdy on you all to answer Pccav1's question.
    Refined sugar is void of all nutrients; consequently it causes the body to deplete its own stores of various vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Refined sugar contains no fiber, no minerals, no proteins, no fats, no enzymes, only empty calories. What happens when you eat a refined carbohydrate like sugar? Your body must borrow vital nutrients from healthy cells to metabolize the incomplete food. You can find refined sugars in such foods as. Skittles and Starbursts, Reese’s, Chocolate chips cookies, cake, donuts, frozen yogurt, ice cream, pies, and basically any of those wonderful sugary treats we have come to love that we can’t eat while on the HCG Diet. But there is hope! There is sugar that is good for us that we can eat while on HCG Diet. It is natural sugar! This is sugar before it is taken and processed into a crystalized state or liquid form. Many of the natural good sugars are located in the fruits. So stick with fruits while on the Official HCG Diet Plan and you can’t go wrong. Just don’t go overboard. So there is a little info on what i know about natural sugars. Ill be answering the other half of Peccav1's question about starches a little later. I didn't want to melt to many brains with all my facts on boring HCG Dieting jargon lol. Everyone keep working hard and stay away from those refined sugars! No matter how tempting they truly are. Thanks from us to everyone- Eli Support Management
    Last edited by hcgdiethelp; July 21st, 2011 at 09:50 AM.

Peccav1 That pizza sounds really good. I just ate vicariously through you

Jigglefree Yesterday I was down 1.2, same as you today! Great job!!

losinglisa Great advice for Phase3. I, too, need to keep it simple! I hate that your having to waste food. That is one of my pet peeves, yes, I am anal

babyfat I am proud of you! I portion mine out for a week at a time. It is so easy to just grab it and go!

AFM: down .6 today! So happy with that after the week I had last week. I am finding that I don't need as much sleep this last week. I haven't decided if I like this side effect or not, lol! I keep forgetting to eat my fruit until the BF reminds me, which I find funny because before this I watched the clock to see when the next meal would be. Yay for mini personal goals! Anyhow, I hope everyone is having a great day. Keep up the loses!!

Part 2 Starches

Hi this is Eli Nye the science guy back at it again on the subject of starches. Starches contain at least 15 grams of carbohydrates and gives off at least 80 calories per serving. Starch is the most common carbohydrate in the human diet and is contained in large amounts in such foods as potatoes, wheat, maize (corn) and rice. Starch is also contained in many of our snack foods such as chips, bread, crackers, cereal, and desserts. Pure starch is a white, tasteless and odorless powder that is insoluble in cold water or alcohol. While on the HCG Diet we can and need to learn to avoid starch in whatever form it takes. But once we reach P4 of the HCG diet plan we can eat starch but we must learn to limit our starchy intake. Basically measure your starchy intake with this as your motto. “If your scale says yes then you can.” If the scale doesn’t agree with the amount of starches you intake, then leave them alone. I would give you a list of good starches but there really aren’t any. But what I can suggest is that you stick to vegetable’s they are awesome and so very good for you! So there you have it my dissertation on starches lol. Hope that info helps. Thanks to everyone for what your accomplishing it is amazing! -Eli Support Management

R/P/M
    R1/P3/Homeopathic drops
    Jiggle-
    I got the maintenance drops because they seem to be filled with really good stuff and they were a little over 30 dollars. I think they taste like cinnamon but someone else on this thread thought they were gross. I dont mind them I just forget to take them. I did not notice a difference with them.

R/P/M
    R3/P3/hHCG
    Hi you guys, I missed you. I have been traveling most of the past 2 weeks. I was able to stay on protocol until the last trip where the food was just placed in front of you. We were served things like French toast for breakfast and pasta for lunch. Whine, whine, whine. Anyway - I am trying to justify gaining 3 pounds. I have 5 more phase 3 days to go then phase 4 while on our family vacation. Have y'all heard of Fage days instead of steak days? I am planning to get rid of at least one pound with a Fage day.

Lisa, I was so sorry to hear about your daughter's horse and especially that it happened while you were out of town. I gather you are back home and hope your electrical issues are quickly resolved.

I think the whole country is in a heat wave.

I think it was babyfat talking about staying on HCG longer than 45 days. I was on the program for 73 days. I did a planned interruption for a week during that time. I would have stayed onthe program even longer but I had the travel coming up, family vacation and I guess I thought my body might need a break. I am going back to phase 2 on August 5th. I want to take off another 25 pounds.

Sounds like you are all doing really well. I am happy the diet is working for you!!

R1 - 145.6 LDW
    R2 - 124.4 LDW
    R3 - 119.6 LDW

Learning to maintain...my lifetime goal!

R/P/M
    R1/P3/Homeopathic drops
    DONNA-
    I missed you! No worries about the 3 lbs, you will get them off quickly. Trips and vacations can be tricky, it is so much easier at home. We just do our best and move on.

Page 39 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast