Popular Pages

Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: April Loaders: Are there any P2 Grammies Groupies?

R/P/M
    Round million: VLCD starts Monday
    Quote Originally Posted by Catthai View Post
    April, When I was pregnant I wanted watermelon. Weird, huh? I ate heaps of it.

I don't even know what I was thinking about the clothes. I guess I had it in my head that it'd be a long time before I'd shrunk out of the clothes I have here. At the end of my first round I tried them on but they didn't fit (too tight) and now they are loose. My brain hasn't caught up with this weight loss.

But as for shopping, it's going to be awhile so I'm just going to have to be baggy! And you'll have an excuse fast enough. It'll take you by surprise like it did me.

Do you know why you are having all these cravings? Maybe Colleen has some advice?
    I cheated with part of one of those sandwiches omar brought home on Friday so I just had 2 apples throughout the day to try and make up for it. By night time I really wanted chinese food lol. I love chinese food we eat it a lot so I miss it.

I heard its better just to buy clothes out there than to bring clothes.
    I guess probably not if you're still big at all huh? Damn skinny asians =P I envy them =D

Maybe that's what I should use to motivate myself. To be hot for next year when I go to Phuket to lay on the beaches lol.

The only neighbors I have are some Japanese college kids (I love them lol they're always quiet and don't bug me and when I do see them they're really nice lol)
    And these stupid people upstairs with 20 kids that sweep all their trash into my yard from the balcony.
    There's Matt, but he's a big dude, I don't think he has a scale. I've never known one that did. Lol

(I was planning on buying the same scale, putting the old one in the box and returning it - since I didn't keep the box for this one)

Sorry for whining yesterday. I get whiny when I can't have what I want (in this case yummy food instead of boring food lol)
    Been there, done that, gained it back, and here for good this time.

R/P/M
    R3 P2 Drops
    Kelsa I like to walk my dog too. but when I do I don't see the bigger loss.???? connection maybe/maybe not. I only lost .5 lb today and yesterday, but I have been on many diet plan s and none give me even that result. What you gained is realy down nothing more than some water if you think about it. Don't give up/in. Take it one hour/or day at a time...Remember we are ALL going through emotions of high and low, focus on the high and be dammed the low. I am NOT cheating pay-off down 14.5 lbs in 9 days...1 size jeans. I am only going to walk my dog every other day and a shorter walk. It is hard, but being over weight is harder, harder in gen. and on heart knees etc. I think about what I lost and to pick that up 14.5 lbs and carry in a back pack all day would realy make me tired, just think what 30 would do. Here I am packing 78 lbs more than I should, now that is realy hard, I am looking for easier days, hang in there and be strong.

Have you gone the chat room? You go to top of this page, click on home, then chat....Might help instead of cheating have a chat w/someone who feels the same, and get through the moments togeter.

I like to work out, but after reading my book it says that a long run could do a reverse effect and actually have me "gain" weight, so I really don't know how much is too much, or too little. I would love to wake up tomorrow and loose 2 lbs..but that is all wishful thinking. I had my first spell of almost cheating today, after I saw the scale I was like "what? Well shoot, if I have gained I might as well just eat whatever I want today"...but. I held strong. This is the most strict diet I have ever been on, and be deprived of things is really discouraging, but I need to keep reminding myself to look at the "bigger picture" which is a smaller me. As you can tell, I'm a little down today..so any words of wisdom would be helpful :-)[/QUOTE]

Round 2 Lost 15.5
    Round 3 Lost 15.3
    Total loss for 3 rounds 81.3 pounds
    Regained W/Load 20#

Round 4
    VLCD 2 -4
    VLCD 3 -4.2
    VLCD 4 -3.5
    VLCD 8 -.8
    TOTAL =14.1
    VLCD 16=-17.2

I walk my dog daily. Our "normal" walk around the neighborhood is a mile, and I try to do more than one of those per day, but when we've got strong winds or its really cold, I sometimes only go around the block (about a quarter mile) for my extra walk(s). I don't think walking/not walking affects how you lose, but IMO it's one of the best things you can do for yourself.
    R1 Pounds -26, Inches -22
    R2 Pounds -20
    R3 Pounds -10 (stopped early, my head wasn't in it)
    R4 Pounds -8.4 (in progress)

Thanks Suzi!

I think I was most discouraged because im on on R1P2D8..and instead of loosing, I'm gaining? I thought my first week should a massive lost. I've only lost 8 lbs and I'm being pretty religious to the protocol with the exception of Zevia (which is considered okay for some). It's Depressing. But, I've been doing okay today!

I did the Jillian Michaels work out..and I felt really good afterwards, not tired. I think I may step up and do a light jog tomorrow and then Jillian Michaels. I just feel better when I work out. I drank tons of water today to see if it was some weird sodium thing.

But also, dinner at my parents tonight--they bought one of this pre-made roasted chickens. My dad checked the label there wasn't any sugar but an oil that I wasn't sure about. I ended up not eating the skin and just breast meat...but Idk. I'm a little nervous about it. So again, more and more water :-)

Thanks for the tip about the chat room! I could have used that this morning while I wept like a baby in my bed!

Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    Honey, very few people lose a pound a day on average through the round. You will see ups and downs like this. The eggs can cause it if you have a sensitivity but it may just be the fluctuations you're going to have. You can expect to likely lose 25-28 pounds in 40 days.
    Grammy,

Quick question..I've read on some other blogs sometimes its beneficial to go the 21 days, start P3, and then after P3 is finished, start the process over again. I planned on doing the full 40 days...but some people were saying their weight lost was close to nothing the last 2 weeks, which is why doing the 2 rounds close together is better. What are your suggestions?

R/P/M
    If you workout you should up your calories to 800 because if you don't your body goes into starvation and you don't lose

Quote Originally Posted by queenrilly View Post
    I cheated with part of one of those sandwiches omar brought home on Friday so I just had 2 apples throughout the day to try and make up for it. By night time I really wanted chinese food lol. I love chinese food we eat it a lot so I miss it.
    Ah, so cheating causes cravings. Good to know.

I heard its better just to buy clothes out there than to bring clothes.
    I guess probably not if you're still big at all huh? Damn skinny asians =P I envy them =D
    Skinny Asians are becoming a thing of the past. They now have McDonalds, Burger King, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Krispy Creme Donuts (I kid you not, the line goes out the door and down the road) as well as their own versions of junk food (a lot of the street food is fried in bad oils). In the past 5-10 years it's been noticeable that Asians are getting bigger. And just like in the west, Asian kids are growing up obese. Problem is, the clothes market out here has not reflected the change. Most clothes in this country for women are tiny so you are forced to either bring from the west or have them made. They do have some western shops but not my style and the prices are insane.

Maybe that's what I should use to motivate myself. To be hot for next year when I go to Phuket to lay on the beaches lol.
    That's a good idea! My motivation is that after long last I've found a diet that works and I don't want to blow it.

Sorry for whining yesterday. I get whiny when I can't have what I want (in this case yummy food instead of boring food lol)
    No problem in my end because I do the same. But you know, this diet isn't forever. And compared to most others it just rushes by! But I do realise the head thing - if your head isn't into it then it's not going to work. You have to commit yourself to following the diet.

I was telling a close girlfriend about it recently. I was so excited, telling her about my losses. But she (being practical) said that she wasn't ready and she knew that she'd fail so she'll wait for "the moment". And I agree. A successful diet experience is all about where your head is at.

And now I have to rush off. After talking about it for months I'm finally going walking in the park.
    I started with homeopathic drops, switched to Rx sublingual, then ended with homeopathic pellets. If I had to do it over again I'd go with pellets. And I'd cycle.

R/P/M
    R3 P2 Drops
    Vondalyn I could of flew today the winds we had down here.
    But afraid my dog (Roy) would of wound up in OZ w/toto.

Kelsa hope you got through the day and happy weighing in tha am let us know how you did, by the way I was wrong not 14.5 but 12.5 Dang it, I'm so confused I don't know if I suppose to count load wt or not so can't remember if I did or not

Quote Originally Posted by vondalyn View Post
    I walk my dog daily. Our "normal" walk around the neighborhood is a mile, and I try to do more than one of those per day, but when we've got strong winds or its really cold, I sometimes only go around the block (about a quarter mile) for my extra walk(s). I don't think walking/not walking affects how you lose, but IMO it's one of the best things you can do for yourself.

Round 2 Lost 15.5
    Round 3 Lost 15.3
    Total loss for 3 rounds 81.3 pounds
    Regained W/Load 20#

Round 4
    VLCD 2 -4
    VLCD 3 -4.2
    VLCD 4 -3.5
    VLCD 8 -.8
    TOTAL =14.1
    VLCD 16=-17.2

The entire time out walking all I could think of was how badly I screwed up my first round. I found this diet during Xmas and followed incorrect advice. I was jetlagged and started in a fog so didn't catch my mistakes (too much HCG, too much protein, no scales + bad scales). Then I got sick and took a VC drink that was bad for me. I recovered and got sick a second time. Stevia headaches laid me low too. Due to all of the snafus, I decided to extend to 57 days (I'm no longer convinced doing it that long was a good idea). Then on my P3 I went hogwild into cheese, wine and chocolate, and I gained. I recovered but how easily I went crazy was a shock. Also, except for a token walk, I didn't exercise, I only talked about exercising.

So I really really really want to be good this round. I'm walking and I've signed up with an exercise coach. And I have you all.

Btw - for the first time (and on advice from this forum) I took L-Carntitine before I headed out walking. I usually walk the length of two parks, get into a taxi and come home. This time I kept walking, out of the park. After awhile I flagged down a taxi and had him drop me off on the main highway and walked the rest of the way home. I believe my drive for more exercise was down to taking L-Carntitine. Or maybe just being lighter? Has anyone had a similar experience?
    I started with homeopathic drops, switched to Rx sublingual, then ended with homeopathic pellets. If I had to do it over again I'd go with pellets. And I'd cycle.

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Catthai View Post
    Ah, so cheating causes cravings. Good to know.

Skinny Asians are becoming a thing of the past. They now have McDonalds, Burger King, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Krispy Creme Donuts (I kid you not, the line goes out the door and down the road) as well as their own versions of junk food (a lot of the street food is fried in bad oils). In the past 5-10 years it's been noticeable that Asians are getting bigger. And just like in the west, Asian kids are growing up obese. Problem is, the clothes market out here has not reflected the change. Most clothes in this country for women are tiny so you are forced to either bring from the west or have them made. They do have some western shops but not my style and the prices are insane.

That's a good idea! My motivation is that after long last I've found a diet that works and I don't want to blow it.

No problem in my end because I do the same. But you know, this diet isn't forever. And compared to most others it just rushes by! But I do realise the head thing - if your head isn't into it then it's not going to work. You have to commit yourself to following the diet.

I was telling a close girlfriend about it recently. I was so excited, telling her about my losses. But she (being practical) said that she wasn't ready and she knew that she'd fail so she'll wait for "the moment". And I agree. A successful diet experience is all about where your head is at.

And now I have to rush off. After talking about it for months I'm finally going walking in the park.
    For the most part I'm fine and my head is in it, but its hard not being able to have something. Like I never really eat ice cream but now that I can't have it I want it.
    I'll be over it next week lol.

That's really sad about the asians getting fat. That's one of the reasons I want to leave the US. Then there's education. And government idiots... anyways lol.

I'm sorry to hear about your 1st round. Were the losses ok at least? It sucks that stevia gives you headaches =( can you use splenda or anything?

Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast