Popular Pages

Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: April Loaders: Are there any P2 Grammies Groupies?

Hello all- Well I did my skip day today, after a happy loss (finally) this morning. Did a "steak day", about 6 oz steak and a tomato, tons o water....maybe that will trigger a roll down hill...lets hope. Heading down south tomorrow...taking my meat and veggies with, will be tough! Maybe can go get some fresh crab or something to sort of feel like Im at the beach...(while my six foot tall 14 yr old garbage disposal is mowing down burgers, icecream and hot dogs by the hour)...he's going to be a big guy.

CanIhcg- before bedtime is tough for me, usually I have my wine that keeps me from snacking...I just push the water with lemon so I feel sort of waterlogged, and throw in a half piece of gum every now and then..it works for me. Better than going to the fridge, opening the door and seeing all I shouldnt have...

Tres= I would love to be a flight attendant, Ive thought about applying but arent they looking for 20 somethings to fill those spots, (as opposed to 40 somethings?). I love to travel, do you enjoy it?

Queen- great steady losses..good job! Happy losses to all in the AM!

Catthai- I saw your post on the other thread, did you do a steak day today? Just wondered how, if it worked out for you??

Welcome Jaidesmommy! I don't remember the hunger either. And I didn't have headaches until I tried the sweetners. My second P2 is totally different than my first!

Redstone, I didn't do a steak day because I couldn't get to the store. I had workers come by and after that I couldn't get my butt off the sofa - too tired! But I'm heading out now to get supplies and will try a steak day tomorrow. Please let me know how yours works out as I'm not sure which type I'm going for. But I can tell you this, mine will have salt!

"14 yr old garbage disposal is mowing down burgers, icecream and hot dogs by the hour"

I've said it before and I'll say it again - those of you going through the HCG diet with kids in the house are amazing. And I'll throw in those who have to work too. I'd like to think that I'm that strong but dunno. It would take a heap of willpower and I'm skating around as it is. This P2 has brought out hunger so I'm being even more careful keeping the goodies out of sight.
    I started with homeopathic drops, switched to Rx sublingual, then ended with homeopathic pellets. If I had to do it over again I'd go with pellets. And I'd cycle.

R/P/M
    Round million: VLCD starts Monday
    Quote Originally Posted by tresblonde View Post
    April...so thought i said that on this forum in the beginning. I was most certainly moaning on about all the food i was having to lug around like i don't have enough crap as it is. No wonder u thought i was some jet setting stripper. And it's "flight attendant" now...but let's face it that doesn't sound nearly as glam. Like "trash attendant"....see??? not so glam. And no there is no weight restriction anymore..it's illegal..which is a bit of a downer cause i was a skinny minnie when there was. We had to weigh in all the time and u had overnight to lose the weight. It was a bit nuts. But it kept u in check. Now too many chicken wings and martini's and here i am....U need to give me that soup recipe. I had shrimp stirfry.. nothing to get worked up about. Mayb i will buy some cottage cheese tomorrow. That could be a nice change. I got some of those popsicle things that u make ur own and i am going to blend some strawberries and water with stevia and make some smoothie type popsicles. hmmmm. that sounds nice. Can u have crystal light or am I getting a rogue? I thought i read that u could..if it doesn't stall u. I have also been eating cherry/grape tomatoes not regular. I searched and saw that someone like colleen mayb said u could have them. I am thinking i just think i read what i want to hear and I am most likely wrong and that is what the problem is. I thought i was being all protocol and i am actually going all crazy. Might explain my stupid fish not moving...i am certain her fin is broken and she just keeps swimming in circles....i am hoping tomorrow there will b a change as i have had to pee about every 2 minutes. on another note i am pretty sure i broke my big toe today...it's all black and blue and swollen up....it looks like "Barney Rubbles" toes. Oh yea....good times.
    LMAO FOR THE LAST TIME I DID NOT SAY YOU WERE ONE!
    Eek about your toe =/ Omar broke his pinky toe last year but it never bruised. He just complained ubtil I let him go to the hospital lol.
    Stacy fell off of the couch tonight and hit his head on the corner of my hope chest. So I'm basically making him stay up all night...not like he's having a problem with that, apparently I let him nap too long, he's a ball of fire right now.

Cat - how's the weather over there?
    Been there, done that, gained it back, and here for good this time.

Quote Originally Posted by queenrilly View Post
    Cat - how's the weather over there?
    Doing my stuff in the park was hot and sunny this morning, but I just now came in from the pouring rain. It was a LONG time getting a taxi but I got a really lovely driver so the wait through the traffic was sweet.

OH! And I had the best ever experience when out shopping. Sometimes out here when a western women goes into a clothes shop, no matter her size, the serving gals either say "EXTRA LARGE! WE HAVE!!" really loud, or they shake their heads and say "NO HAVE!". Sometimes before you can set foot in the door even.

At the mall I noticed a clothes sale so I stopped in just to look. Not to buy. I walked up to a rack of silk jackets, the gal looked me up and down, said "medium", and pulled one out. After trying it on I bought it :-D

I know, I know. Silly. It doesn't quite cover my boobs but I couldn't get over not being on the receiving end of "EXTRA LARGE! WE HAVE!!" And at the rate I'm losing, it'll fit next week. It fits now, but I would have to wear a shirt under it and leave it unbuttoned. Which means that because it's so blinking hot out here, that's not going to happen unless I plan on going from AC car to AC restaurant and back again. So next week it is.

Oh, and I passed the worst hunger test I've had so far. This second P2 has been a challenge because I've been hungry a lot. Today I especially found shopping a tough challenge. For one, they had ripe durian wafting all over the store. The aroma was to die for.

Artichokes are not common out here and to me they are one of the best ever foods in the world. And they had artichokes. I stood there debating a cheat. I mean, WHEN will they ever have artichokes again? Next year? (excuse me while I exaggerate, but I was HUNGRY so my stomach was doing the talking).

Soon I had two artichokes my hands, on the way to being put into my cart. Looking down, I thought about the yummy mayo I'd dip them in. Oh. My. But then I made myself put them back on the shelf. That was hard. Really difficult to do.

That was the closest I've come to a bad cheat. To make up for it I spun the cart around and went in search of strawberries, crab claws, and huge banana prawns. I might have had problems with strawberries last time but today I just don't care! I'm hungry. And I survived a close one.
    Last edited by Catthai; April 20th, 2011 at 03:15 AM.
    I started with homeopathic drops, switched to Rx sublingual, then ended with homeopathic pellets. If I had to do it over again I'd go with pellets. And I'd cycle.

R/P/M
    The hardest part for me about having a kid is he always leaves leftovers that I would usually eat and can't now.
    And he always steals my water.
    And easter is coming and there will be 12 boiled eggs and like 6 with candy.

I wish it was like a week or two later so I could be in p3.

R/P/M
    YAY ON THE ASIAN MEDIUM! THAT'S LIKE AN XXS HERE LOL.
    You know in asian measurements I wear like an 8x (we have a shop that sells dresses and stuff, omar wears like a xl-2x and he's like medium here). I'm like poooooo on that.

And OMG about the durian. I would die!
    Artichoke is ok. But only with melted butter. =P

I would love the rain in the heat. I know the humidity sucks but I like warm rains.

At least its getting into week 2-3 (idk where u r exactly) but its supposed to get better and I know mine is waning =)
    You'll be fine.
    You did this before for 2 months I think you'll be fine.

April, when my son was little he had massive reactions to sugar - first a speed demon, ending in tears - so instead of candies at his first Easter, he got boiled eggs and a goldfish swimming around in a bowl. Even as a little guy he loved critters and as bunnies were out (they eat wood furniture) I settled on a live goldfish. He loved it and the fish lasted longer than candy.

LOL! Yes, Asian clothes are small compared to western. Their XX large can be a joke (and depressing at the same time). These jackets were all handmade so I'm not sure what the real size is. Sizes out here are wonky anyway. Not that I buy many clothes out here mind you, but on the rare occasions I have, I'd snip off the label because I didn't want any reminders to depress me.

You are right. I did go through the first round easily but with the headaches and the hunger this round is different. I have another idea on the hunger so I'm going to switch something out tomorrow. If it works, I'll post. If not I'll be really really quiet about it.

queen -- sorry your son hurt himself! Hope he’s just fine today. down a pound -- congrats!

cat -- HOORAY for not getting the artichokes. you are a strong woman and you’d better be proud of yourself, we are. Sorry you’re still hungry. what is up with that? I hope your experiment works. you don’t think it’s a dosage issue?

tresblonde -- that’s so nice of you to cover your friend’s shift so she can spend easter with her little one. I’ve only got 4 legged kids too.

redstone -- yeah for the loss and let us know how your steak day goes. And... having to be around a teenager through this? WOW you’re also strong!

melissa -- sounds like you’re doing great!

welcome Jaidesmommy -- sounds like you’ve got a great start!

welcome canIHCG -- hang in there, the first week is hard, weeks 2 and 3 have their own challenges too, but this diet works!

as for me, I’m down .4 yeah! any loss at all is good, I’d be happy to crawl to my goal weight in .2 increments as long as I get there.
    R1 Pounds -26, Inches -22
    R2 Pounds -20
    R3 Pounds -10 (stopped early, my head wasn't in it)
    R4 Pounds -8.4 (in progress)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/subq injections
    Good morning all....I see lots of good news and lots of losses...i am happy to say I lost .8 this morning...thank goodness..i was moments away from a melt down and feeding the fish on my ticker to Queen's disgruntled cat. Not to mention my husband came home with mexican food yesterday and i just started eating his chips and salsa like normal and he looked at me like i had 3 heads. All he said was "diet" and i flipped out. It's like i totally forgot. So I was a little freaked out being as it was my first slip and i wasn't having any losses so i thought i might just gain...so i am taking my little .8 and beaming with joy.

CanIhcg...I hope u got some help last night...hang in there the first week is tough like Vondalyn said the whole journey is full of challenges but u will feel so much better for overcoming all of it. Just keep chuggin along.

Vondalyn...congrats on ur steady losses..have u done the drops? it seems like mayb i should switch if i can't sort out this dose thing. i just wanted to get the full on biggest bang on the weight loss. So i thought the shots were the way to go...mayb not so much..we shall see.

Welcome Jaidesmommy..great to have u here.

Melissa...Way to keep pluggin along...good job with the losses.

Redstone...let me know how that steak day works out...and what sort of steak and how much u have...i might try and do only protein today..500cal of protein...and see if that gets that old fish on my ticker to swimmin.

Catthai...Way to go on the medium...Can i borrow it? Since April thinks i'm a "jet setting stripper" it would look perfect open with NO shirt underneath...ha! JK. I can't believe they yell out XL...I would be putting my XL foot right up their bumm...I have been pretty much every place the round world has to offer except Thailand...for some reason i get this "Broke down palace" nightmare in my head everytime i think about going...Did u see that movie? Anywho....i have been to China and Japan..not that it's the same by any means but....it was an experience all it's own..my ex was a guest of the country both times and so we got a pretty posh experience otherwise i am not sure i would have managed..The locals kept taking my photo..it was a little unnerveing to say the least. My translator said "they think u might be someone famous" i was thinking mayb they had never seen a 6 foot blonde...i looked like an amazon..I can see how they might scream "NO....XXXXXXLLLL here if i walked in"

April...I am so sorry about Stacy...poor little guy. U should have rang me....this hcg seems to be giving me insomnia. I just toss and turn all night....and break into night sweats...or mayb i'm having a "personal summer" ....premenapause"....who knows. Mayb it's my body burning fat...yep i'm going with that one. Good job on the steady losses...how is ur friend finding the loading?

Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast