Popular Pages

Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: April Loaders: Are there any P2 Grammies Groupies?

R/P/M
    R4/P2/RX inj
    Quote Originally Posted by tresblonde View Post
    Thank you both for getting back to me so fast...I am using the prefilled syringes from Fran and i started at 200 and lowered myself to 150 and seemed to be doing pretty good....i thought. Then the last couple days i have been hungry. no amt of water seems to do the trick. This is vlcd9. I did a skip day on vlcd2 and went to 150...mayb i should b at 175 or 125 or my hcg is getting weaker? also i keep the syringes in the fridge and my fridge is set super cold...is this a problem for the hcg? I keep it in the deli meat cheese drawer. Anyway...I had 3 plain egg whites and I still feel hungry????????? thanks yall....appreciate ur help.
    Colleen might have better advice, but I think I'd advise a skip day to see if you're more or less hungry. That way you'll know whether you need to go up or down. Are you about due for a skip day?
    R1 Pounds -26, Inches -22
    R2 Pounds -20
    R3 Pounds -10 (stopped early, my head wasn't in it)
    R4 Pounds -8.4 (in progress)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/subq injections
    Quote Originally Posted by vondalyn View Post
    Colleen might have better advice, but I think I'd advise a skip day to see if you're more or less hungry. That way you'll know whether you need to go up or down. Are you about due for a skip day?
    I was thinking that same thing this morning after the hunger came on, but i just had a skip day on Sunday...and i don't remember being super hungry, but I was so crazy busy that i mayb just never had time to really think about it. Could u be hungry if ur dose is too low? just curious? I hate that I am still dealing with this dose thing... anywho...i will see how the day pans out. Thanks again for the help.

R/P/M
    R4/P2/RX inj
    Quote Originally Posted by tresblonde View Post
    I was thinking that same thing this morning after the hunger came on, but i just had a skip day on Sunday...and i don't remember being super hungry, but I was so crazy busy that i mayb just never had time to really think about it. Could u be hungry if ur dose is too low? just curious? I hate that I am still dealing with this dose thing... anywho...i will see how the day pans out. Thanks again for the help.
    Yes, you get hungry both when your dose is too high and when it is too low. If you just skipped on Sunday and you don't remember being hungry that might indicate which way to go (but I never can keep it straight -- whether you need to go up or down). I think you probably would have remembered being starving hungry. Does the hunger last long or is it just a bit of a rumble and then you can get past it?

I have the occasional hunger pain once in awhile (usually if I eat fruit on its own) or sometimes before a meal, but I'm never ravenous and usually if I have some water (or eat if it happens to be meal time), it will go away.

If you're starving hungry, that's not good and it's usually a dosage issue.
    R2 Pounds -20

R/P/M
    R4/P2/RX inj
    Yeah! I found one of the forum entries with info on how to adjust your dose

How do I adjust my dose, and how soon will I feel a difference?
    R2 Pounds -20

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    I'd skip a day and see how you feel.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    Round who knows: vlcd15
    Cat - what's this about tickers? Idk what kind of b12 it is, I take it between 11-1 whenever I take my shot.
    He's been weird since he got snipped yesterday, like he's avoiding me.
    I'm doing a lot better about cravings and stuff. I haven't eaten yet (its 4) and I'm not hungry.

I thought I stalled the first time I stepped on the scale this morning, so I got on 2 more times and was down a pound both of those. (All at the same time)

So I was glad about that. -1 yay

I made chicken and cabbage soup with chili and cilantro it was yummy and I couldn't eat it all lol.

Tonight I'll have it with parsley.
    Been there, done that, gained it back, and here for good this time.

Blog Entries
    tresblonde, welcome back!!! I traveled a lot on my first P2 and it played havoc with my losses. I didn't gain each time, the weight just sat there so I lost up to a week at a time. Can you put aside travel until your P2 is finished? I made the difficult decision to do just that for one trip (but not one coming up). It was sad not going because I've never been to that city. Good luck on getting your dose right! Mine isn't quite there yet (still hungryish).

Redston, WOOO HOOO! A 2.2 loss! That's fabulous! And hey, anytime you need to share, just come on up. One of us will be here. I'm sometimes here when most are sleeping. I've been really tired lately so I'm on the computer more these days.

vondalyn and Redston - I used to live by Grand Junction. It was many moons ago and I loved it (before they put the vineyards in I believe). I have family in Boulder somewhere.

April, when I started on the second P2 I kept my previous losses in my ticker. It looked grand but taking it back to zero made more sense. Down a pound, good for you! I'm on a stall (one day) but after being told that the second week is iffy, I was mentallly prepared (didn't freak). A lot can be said about weighing from the start! My cat thinks that everything that goes wrong with him is my fault. It's so funny. But they have short memories. Cats. Gotta lovem :-)
    I started with homeopathic drops, switched to Rx sublingual, then ended with homeopathic pellets. If I had to do it over again I'd go with pellets. And I'd cycle.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/subq injections
    Vondalyn and Colleen....thanks for the advice..i will give it a skip tomorrow and see what happens. Skip days make me nervous...like i might go crazy and raid a donut shop or something without even being aware of it..Not to mention since i seem to be at a stand still with my weight i will need all the extra days at the end that i can get. I know u are only meant to do 40 injections but how many can u really do? just curious incase i have to go all rogue at the end and keep going to meet my goal.

Catthai..How i wish i could put off flying but i happen to lead the glamorous life of a "stewardess". I normally only fly about 6 days a month, but it's that time a year when all the "ankle biters"..aka...kids are on spring break and people can't work extra cause they have to stay home and watch them..usually i give all my trips away since people are always trying to work extra but...no such luck this time of year. I am meant to be off the rest of the month but i just told my friend i would work her trip easter weekend for her so she could stay at home with her little guy...he just turned 2 so he's pretty excited about this whole easter bunny hiding eggs thing. so....what's a friend to do. I don't have any kids...just the 4 legged kind and they don't like eggs. She's one of my best gal friends so...
    I was a crazy person this week at work. The first week of this diet...dose all a mess, starving and pms to boot..i needed to be wearing a warning button saying "poke at ur own risk" ...and yes people actually poke u to get ur attention...can u see how i need to shrink the size of my bumm...less to poke.

I am off to make my dh some stir-fry and me some shrimp...i am going to skip my dose and mayb try and just do protein tomorrow. I think i saw a thread about that here earlier. do i still do 500cal of protein total...? ok speak to u all later.
    Last edited by tresblonde; April 19th, 2011 at 05:46 PM.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/subq injections
    oh...April..tell that cat of yours that things could be looking up for him. I may be about to feed him "Sally the Sassy Salmon" from my ticker since she clearly has a broken fin or something since she has been at the same spot for like a week!!!!!!

R/P/M
    Round who knows: vlcd15
    TRES - I can't believe you didn't tell me you were a stewardess...what's the proper term now? Lol Anyways, how do you go about getting a job. Do they still have a weight limit? I had a customer at one point and she told me to apply but I forgot how to go about it.
    That's an awesome job! Now I really envy you lol =P

I had an enormous dinner/lunch: cabbage soup and cottage cheese with strawberries and truvia. Ok it was puny in retro spect but the soup makes it feel like a feast (still didn't finish the soup) the cottage cheese and strawberries tasted like ice cream! It was soooo good!
    Been there, done that, gained it back, and here for good this time.

Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast