Popular Pages

Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: April Loaders: Are there any P2 Grammies Groupies?

R/P/M
    Round who knows: vlcd15
    LMAO! Slap that fish's fin and tell her to get a move on!
    Been there, done that, gained it back, and here for good this time.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/hHCG
    HI,

I started my load days on Saturday and Sunday (4/16-4/17) and I am having an extremely hard time. I have cheated on these first 2 days of VLCD because I a get EXTREMELY hungry. I do SO well all day long and then at 8 or 9p I can't control it anymore. I'm currently taking 10 drops, 3x a day and 10 drops, 2x a day of the Weight Off Drops (both by Profssional Complementary Health)! The Weight Off drops are supposed to curb my hunger - not working. I'm thinking of taking Phentermine for the first week to help me. I have dieted before but I have never felt as hungry as this. Today, I ate an apple + melba toast for breakfast; orange roughy fish + spinach for dinner, strawberries + melba toast for afternoon snack; shrimp + spinach for dinner. This only totalled 377 calories for the day. I wasn't sure what to eat to make up the calories since I measured everything.

First of all, I don't think I loaded well because I had to work a wedding the entire weekend and really didn't get a chance to "gorge" except for one meal on each day. Could that be it? Should I start all over? Increase my hHCG dosage? Or try and tough it out?

Also my TOM is due in 7 days and I normally experience PMS cravings around this time, can this also be the problem? I really believe this plan works but I'm having such a hard time. Since I've pretty much messed up, maybe I should just start over in a couple days. sigh!

[/I]

R/P/M
    R1/P2/subq injections
    April...so thought i said that on this forum in the beginning. I was most certainly moaning on about all the food i was having to lug around like i don't have enough crap as it is. No wonder u thought i was some jet setting stripper. And it's "flight attendant" now...but let's face it that doesn't sound nearly as glam. Like "trash attendant"....see??? not so glam. And no there is no weight restriction anymore..it's illegal..which is a bit of a downer cause i was a skinny minnie when there was. We had to weigh in all the time and u had overnight to lose the weight. It was a bit nuts. But it kept u in check. Now too many chicken wings and martini's and here i am....U need to give me that soup recipe. I had shrimp stirfry.. nothing to get worked up about. Mayb i will buy some cottage cheese tomorrow. That could be a nice change. I got some of those popsicle things that u make ur own and i am going to blend some strawberries and water with stevia and make some smoothie type popsicles. hmmmm. that sounds nice. Can u have crystal light or am I getting a rogue? I thought i read that u could..if it doesn't stall u. I have also been eating cherry/grape tomatoes not regular. I searched and saw that someone like colleen mayb said u could have them. I am thinking i just think i read what i want to hear and I am most likely wrong and that is what the problem is. I thought i was being all protocol and i am actually going all crazy. Might explain my stupid fish not moving...i am certain her fin is broken and she just keeps swimming in circles....i am hoping tomorrow there will b a change as i have had to pee about every 2 minutes. on another note i am pretty sure i broke my big toe today...it's all black and blue and swollen up....it looks like "Barney Rubbles" toes. Oh yea....good times.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/subq injections
    CanIhcg....just saw ur post while i posted above...i am of no help on the drops as i do the injections buy someone will sound off here. Did u try posting on the asap question thread on the main forum page? or go to the live chat at the top of the main page u will see it in progress and chime in there and see if someone knows..I know i have been told it's important to do 500 cal...it sounds like ur dose is off and mayb u aren't getting enough food if u didn't load well and u aren't eating everything. I was measuring out 100g veg and realized i wasn't getting enough so i just make up the difference now with more veg. not sure if thats the right thing to do or not but that is the advice i was given. Also if u are carb sensitive the melbas may give u cravings...alot of people say that. I am gluten intolerant so i don't eat them but lots of people say they are a slippery slope. I know none of this is helping u right now but it helps to know that we have all been there. I am on day 9 and still dealing with dose issues..Grammy should be able to help u for sure... This is a good group on this thread so stick with it..

R/P/M
    R1/P2/hHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by tresblonde View Post
    CanIhcg....just saw ur post while i posted above...i am of no help on the drops as i do the injections buy someone will sound off here. Did u try posting on the asap question thread on the main forum page? or go to the live chat at the top of the main page u will see it in progress and chime in there and see if someone knows..I know i have been told it's important to do 500 cal...it sounds like ur dose is off and mayb u aren't getting enough food if u didn't load well and u aren't eating everything. I was measuring out 100g veg and realized i wasn't getting enough so i just make up the difference now with more veg. not sure if thats the right thing to do or not but that is the advice i was given. Also if u are carb sensitive the melbas may give u cravings...alot of people say that. I am gluten intolerant so i don't eat them but lots of people say they are a slippery slope. I know none of this is helping u right now but it helps to know that we have all been there. I am on day 9 and still dealing with dose issues..Grammy should be able to help u for sure... This is a good group on this thread so stick with it..
    Thank you SO much! I didn't know about the other options to ask folks questions... I'm just disappointed in myself that I go all day and then a couple of hours before going to bed I just "lose it." I will try the other posting options... Thanks again.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Sublingual rx
    Blog Entries
    Hello everyone! I just wanted to give an update on my progress... I am still going strong and have not cheated once!! whoo woo, my whole attitude is so much more positive and everyday is amazing to see how much better i look and feel I just finished my VLCD 10 and i am down 9.6 lbs!! I am noticing my clothes fitting better and just have been so happy HCG so far has been amazing! Happy losing everyone
    If your scared to cheat just remember, Your not cheating on the Diet, your cheating on yourself...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tresblonde View Post
    Catthai..How i wish i could put off flying but i happen to lead the glamorous life of a "stewardess". I normally only fly about 6 days a month, but it's that time a year when all the "ankle biters"..aka...kids are on spring break and people can't work extra cause they have to stay home and watch them..usually i give all my trips away since people are always trying to work extra but...no such luck this time of year. I am meant to be off the rest of the month but i just told my friend i would work her trip easter weekend for her so she could stay at home with her little guy...he just turned 2 so he's pretty excited about this whole easter bunny hiding eggs thing. so....what's a friend to do. I don't have any kids...just the 4 legged kind and they don't like eggs. She's one of my best gal friends so...
    Ah, a stewardess, nice! I love to experience new places. And that's so sweet what you are doing for your friend. Two years old is an exciting time for new joys like Easter, so his momma must be loving you bunches for your kindness :-)

I was a crazy person this week at work. The first week of this diet...dose all a mess, starving and pms to boot..i needed to be wearing a warning button saying "poke at ur own risk" ...and yes people actually poke u to get ur attention...can u see how i need to shrink the size of my bumm...less to poke.
    LOL! When this diet becomes mainstream someone is bound to create HCG warning buttons.

I was talking to a stewardess after she'd had a difficult time getting people to sit down during taxiing (it was before take off). I watched her efforts with amazement because the passengers just wouldn't stay in their seats. I've never seen the like. I mean, it's not like passengers don't know the darn rules by now. They were popping up and down, talking with friends seats down, taking photos, switching seats. Her teammate (not sure the term) ran up and down the aisles pushing people back in their right seats, then she switched to talking quite loud on the intercom. But she finally gave up. It can't be easy herding a bunch of stubborn people in a confined space.
    I started with homeopathic drops, switched to Rx sublingual, then ended with homeopathic pellets. If I had to do it over again I'd go with pellets. And I'd cycle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by canIHCG View Post
    Thank you SO much! I didn't know about the other options to ask folks questions... I'm just disappointed in myself that I go all day and then a couple of hours before going to bed I just "lose it." I will try the other posting options... Thanks again.
    I'm hungry too so I'm experimenting with my doseage (I'm on drops). With me, I have a sneaky feeling it's all down to not loading well. Good luck! It'll soon be all right with the world :-)
    I started with homeopathic drops, switched to Rx sublingual, then ended with homeopathic pellets. If I had to do it over again I'd go with pellets. And I'd cycle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by melissa1026 View Post
    Hello everyone! I just wanted to give an update on my progress... I am still going strong and have not cheated once!! whoo woo, my whole attitude is so much more positive and everyday is amazing to see how much better i look and feel I just finished my VLCD 10 and i am down 9.6 lbs!! I am noticing my clothes fitting better and just have been so happy HCG so far has been amazing! Happy losing everyone
    Hi Melissa! Whoooooh, almost 10 pounds with a great attitude to boot, that's great to hear! What is your regular menu? I'm on day ten and stalled at 7.5 pounds (just a one day stall so I'm not worried). I'll do a steak day tomorrow.

Hi everyone! VLCD1 of third round. Starting weight: 152.0; Post-load weight: 153.6. I only lost 10 lbs on my second round so I figured I would go back to what I did the first time around. I went back to drops instead of shots. Today was extremely hard, I can't remember being so hungry on my first low cal day. Just felt like sharing! Thank you !!!

Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast