Popular Pages

Page 359 of 1551 FirstFirst ... 2593093493573583593603613694094598591359 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 15501

Thread: Ask Grammy

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Dionne, definitely cut all melba out. Your losses will be way better without them.

That is quite the deal on hcg, kkcarlton. The lipotropic are b12 with some amino acids in it. That includes lab work for sure? Not sure what lab work you really need but it's quite a deal!
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

Quote Originally Posted by kadee View Post
    Hello Grammy, I have not been on the fourm or diet in a while. I can't find hcg on A.D.C. Do they still sell it. Please help I don't know where to buy it. My email is pdblackburn@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    I would like to know, too.

OK, I got some more detail. The $129 includes:

• Consultation with doctor
    • Weekly weigh in
    • Weekly lipotropic injection
    • Diet Kit (supplies for 30 days of daily injection of 12.5 IU HCG at home)
    • Blood work (CMP, Lipid Panel, TSH, T3)

Blog Entries
    Ok I sure will! I appreciate it! I will keep you updated!

Blog Entries
    Now since I'm cutting out the melba do I eat more of my meat (protein) or vegetables to make up for the calories?

R/P/M
    R1P2 injections
    Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    Dionne, it has nothing to do with switching your dosage. What have you been eating? Even if it's on protocol it might be affecting you. For example, breadsticks will do this for sure. Some people react to shrimp or strawberries this way too.

Vicktoria, yes water is very heavy. Always take your first weigh in.
    Hi! Ok thank you, I have to admit I was a bit disappointed on my 2nd weigh in, I won't do that again!
    Vicktoria

8/3 170.6
    8/5 vlcd1 173.6

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ SQ shots
    Quote Originally Posted by kkcarlton View Post
    I would like to know, too.
    Kadee and KK
    I just sent you a private message with some information.

R/P/M
    R1: -20 pounds, drops. R2 loading started 4/17/2012 at 137.4.
    I lost 17 pounds on P2 (including 5% body fat) and was very pleased. I have about 10 more to go to reach my goal. I am on my 5th day of Phase 3 and I have a couple questions. Since I started P3, I have been eating when hungry and eating until I'm full but not stuffed. I have always been a very emotional eater, and I'm trying very hard to listen to my body, so I don't revert to the very bad habits I had before HCG. I've added in lots of vegetables so far, butter, coconut and olive oils, ranch dressing (wo sugar), almonds, and cashews, and tend to eat every 3-4 hours (except in the evenings when I don't eat after dinner). I've lost about 2.5 pounds so far on P3. Is this a problem? I really don't see how you can't continue to lose if you are listening to your body and giving it healthy food.

Also, I have started to exercise because I really miss it! So far I've done 1 weight lifting workout and 1 cardio. I've read so much conflicting opinions on exercise, so I wondered if I'm overdoing it?

Thanks for any advice!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    ADC isn't selling it now, kadee. You might try ReliableRX.

Dionne, most do not eat anything else to make up leaving out the melba.
    vial, cashews aren't a good idea for P3. They aren't a true nut, just so you know. But since they aren't making you gain, you should be okay and your weight loss will probably stop soon. Eat more if you need to. You shouldn't be losing much more because your skin won't catch up.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

ok i messed up.
    this morning after about an hour of taking my drops i broke down and ate 3 cookies and a small cup of ice cream. i was about to keep going, i was a monster, then out of self hatred for what i was doing i dropped everything and stopped. i honestly didnt have that many calories, no more than 400, however i know the calorie intake triples on HCG. i want to go the gym and work off some of the calories i ate on the eliptical. should i do that? will it help? should i not eat for the rest of the day...ive already downed almost 2 bottles of water and i, freaking out cause i know all this hard work is going to hell over a couple of cookies. please help! i need level headed and educated advice

another thing. my friends and i booked a last minute trip to mexico for spring break 3/20-3-28. im suppose to finish p2 on 3/17. i know this is an all around crappy situation, however tickets are bought and whats done is done. my friends know about my diet and know that during vacation i will be very carefully watching what i eat. i will do my absolute best to stick to p3 protocol. this round i only was planning on doing 23 days but now that i do more research, should i use this vacation as a planned break from hcg diet. or should i just finish this round up and try to get back to normal life and workout like everyone else. this diet is very hard for me. i only have about 20 pounds to lose. this is my second round of hcg, and this round is alot easier than r1. i feel next time, if i planned better, it would be even easier. i dont really know whats the best option for me and what exactly would be most reccommended. i just dont know what the best thing to do would be