Popular Pages

Page 646 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 14654659663664464564664764865669674611461646 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 17107

Thread: Ask Grammy

Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post

Hope, sometimes right about now you can need to lower your dose. Try skipping tomorrow and see how you feel.
    Im feeling so much better with my skip day. Still not even slightly hungry. How much should I drop my dosage down would you recommend? Im currently on R1P2D31 I have been on 150cc thus far. Also what are your thoughts on extended this round passed 40 days?

Thank you!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    I'd drop it to 125 since you feel SO much better. You can go about 47 days or so.

Grammy, I got my drops from yourhcg.com - omg, tell me they are real? I'm on my second vlcd no drops heading into p3 Wednesday - I lost 22 on Atkins and -29 on this my first hcg round. I think I'm at goal. I'll die if my H gland does not reset...

R/P/M
    R3/P3/Drops
    THANKS!!!! So as long as the dressing does not have any sugar (or other names for sugar) or soybean oil, listed in the ingredients, but still has 1-2grams on label, it's ok then? I do remember seeing dressings/salsa by the lettuce in small square plastic tubs... you are talking about those, correct?

I know I wrote a lot... what about these questions please?

What do you think about the Walden Farms dressings/condiments? All of their dressings/ketchup/BBQ sauce has 0 everything, but there is Sucralose in them. Are they a no-no then?

Is the Hellman's Canola Oil Mayo ok to use right away, or should it be used with caution, in small amounts, on it's own separate day, like you would eggs?

Miracle/Shirataki Noodles also has 0 everything. What do you think about them?

When adding new foods, how MUCH are you adding? Like eggs. Only do like 3 eggs for 3 days.. then if you don't gain, cut them out and go to cheese? Or do you keep the eggs while you try a new food? How much cheese do you add? Do you only add like 1 ounce a day, or do you just eat as much as you want? When trying nuts, do you only eat like 10, or are you just eating as much as you want?
    Start-155.8 (40DayRound)
    LDW-129.8

Week1~135.8
    Week2~134.8
    Week3~137.4
    Week4~142
    Week5~141
    Week6~146.2

Day43~144.2
    Day44~143
    Day45~144.4
    Day46~145.2
    Day47~145.8

R/P/M
    R1P2 - Drops
    Hi Grammy. I am on day 16 of a three week round of p2. Doing great on losses and stalled/gained a little due to having to take a Percocet due to extreme mouth/tooth/jaw pain. I have an appointment with the dentist again today as he originally thought I was just a little swollen.

Literally, I can barely move my jaw. I'm in excrutiating pain. I have no idea how I'm supposed to eat. What do you suggest. Would a jay Robb protein shake mixed with water be okay? I have a juicer but would have no idea how to get the the protein in. I might be able to get some scrambled egg whites in.

Edited to add: Just got back. I have emergency oral surgery to remove a wisdom tooth this afternoon. Totally freaked out it will screw up all of P2 for me. Chicken broth makes me gain so that is out of the question. I might be able to get some ground beef, chicken or tukey down if it's not over cooked and chewed on the other side. Very depressed.

Your thoughts?
    Last edited by littlermrsd; July 24th, 2012 at 09:08 AM. Reason: add more info
    Phase 2 SW - 148
    Phase 2 LDW - 133.4
    Phase 3
    Week 1 Start - 132.4
    Week 2 Start - 135.2
    Week 3 Start - 133.6

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    Amy, that doses is pretty darn high. Try skipping tomorrow and see if you are feeling better by late afternoon and into the evening. Fatigue a sign the dose is wrong or the hcg isn't working. It's something that needs fixed.
    Thanks, Grammy. I just skipped on Saturday, so I will skip tomorrow and see how I feel. I lowered my dose to 160 this morning. As the general advice seems to be if things are going well less is more.

R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by jesseca_lynn View Post
    THANKS!!!! So as long as the dressing does not have any sugar (or other names for sugar) or soybean oil, listed in the ingredients, but still has 1-2grams on label, it's ok then? I do remember seeing dressings/salsa by the lettuce in small square plastic tubs... you are talking about those, correct?

I know I wrote a lot... what about these questions please?

What do you think about the Walden Farms dressings/condiments? All of their dressings/ketchup/BBQ sauce has 0 everything, but there is Sucralose in them. Are they a no-no then?

Is the Hellman's Canola Oil Mayo ok to use right away, or should it be used with caution, in small amounts, on it's own separate day, like you would eggs?

Miracle/Shirataki Noodles also has 0 everything. What do you think about them?

When adding new foods, how MUCH are you adding? Like eggs. Only do like 3 eggs for 3 days.. then if you don't gain, cut them out and go to cheese? Or do you keep the eggs while you try a new food? How much cheese do you add? Do you only add like 1 ounce a day, or do you just eat as much as you want? When trying nuts, do you only eat like 10, or are you just eating as much as you want?
    Hi Jessica! I am not Grammy but I will try and help with what I Do know, lol.
    Grammy does not like the Waldens Farms stuff because of the chemicals used and the Sucralose. She uses Xylitol as a sweetner P3 and P4 only.
    I have heard her say that some gain on Shiratiki some not, so proceed with caution!
    The mayo is OK I believe to try right away.
    On her advice, I started with eggs for 3 days, no tummy issues and no weight gain so now I eat them every day. This is how you try everything; yes keep the eggs and then try cheese. I found that if I ate cheese every day I needed a steak day and the weight gain did not show up for 4 days and I had added nothing else:-( So be careful, also try to eat 'good' cheese, not the pre shredded stuff for example (my mistake). I found I am OK with HWC (I add some to my scrambled eggs) and butter. I am now trying Fage 2% but only 3.5oz per day. Hope this helps a little! And yes, do not eat as much as you would like when trying a new food, just an ounce or two, especially the nuts. Macadamias are the best to use but also the most expensive BUT the lowest in Carbs!

R/P/M
    Phase 3 as of May 26
    Blog Entries
    Thanks so much Grammy Thats what I think I will do I shouldnt "base" my vacation on food anyway! And I know even if i did indulgde it would be a moment on the lips lifetime on the hips type thing! Thanks so much!
    Lindsay is losing

*check out my Blog!

Hi Grammy! I posted this on a new thread, then remembered this one . So forgive the repeat..
    Hopefully you can give me some insight. I'm on Day 9 of P3, and my weight is stabilizing great which I'm happy about. However, I'm getting terrible headaches and not sure why. I never had a headache during 42 days of P2. Did you ever experience this in P3? Did you find the cause? I thought it might be the cheese or almonds that I added small amounts of. However so far today I've not had dairy or almonds and still have an aweful headache? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Grammy, have been doing good...but have a question

Hello My Dear Grammy- Thank you for being my hcg friend and support, almost makes tears come to my eyes...OK, it does make tears come to my eyes, but that's because I'm a big marshmallow and my kidneys are located RIGHT under my tear ducts... in this world very few are so helpful. JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED.

Here goes, have completed 2 rounds hHcg and attained my round goal, R2 P3 Day 20 went on vacation, no weighing available, back from vacation 13 days later up 4lbs from LDW goal. Did a correction day, went down 2lbs, next day ate banana, some white rice with my regular P3 foods, next day up 5lbs. Steak day followed with Hard Boiled Eggs as my 'steak' protein bulk and apple, down 2lbs but need to get the other 3 -4 off now... CAN I DO TWO OR MORE CONSECUTIVE STEAK DAYS to correct to my original LDW?

Is there a sure fire reducer ( diet within the diet protocol ) for these bump ups. I don't want to go too low with the calories and put on because of too low intake and start storing fat in a stavation mode and mess everything up.

Smiles to you,
    Pam