Popular Pages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Darn it...think I need a steak day. Can I have coffee with sugar free creamer??

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Oh no, no, Leslie! No P2 crackers in P3. If you've been eating them in P3, that is your problem with the weight gain. And I would do only half and half or pure whipping cream in my coffee, not the chemical stuff. Some people really gain on that.

R/P/M
    R2/P3
    Hi, Beth. I can totally due that. I just need a lil something to help get through my work day. Would I eat my apple in two parts, too??
    I'm excited...I think I can do this tomorrow (I don't work...so it will be a bit easier b/c I can stay busy at home with cleaning, running kids to/from school, etc rather than sitting in front of 5 computers all day!). LOL
    Thanks so much, Beth!!
    Leslie
    5'7" Age 38 Full-time Working Mom (and wife of 10 years!) with 8 and 4 yr old boys
    ------------------------------------------------------------

R1/short round injections ~ LIW = 154.2lb - stabilized at 153.8 lb
    R2/short round injections ~ LIW = 147.6lb - R2/P3/D11 145.6 lb

R/P/M
    R2/P3
    Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    Oh no, no, Leslie! No P2 crackers in P3. If you've been eating them in P3, that is your problem with the weight gain. And I would do only half and half or pure whipping cream in my coffee, not the chemical stuff. Some people really gain on that.
    Oh no!! Well, I haven't been...but I sure did today b/c I was starving and didn't have much in my locker at work.
    Okay...no more sugar free creamer....and no more P2 crackers. THANK YOU!!!! Ok...I'm feeling (mentally) better. Thanks so much, Ladies.
    Leslie
    5'7" Age 38 Full-time Working Mom (and wife of 10 years!) with 8 and 4 yr old boys

R/P/M
    I'd just do a high protein day. Eating your steak 2x a day is basically the same except you're depriving yourself for no good reason because your losses would be the same as a high protein day. So you can eat all the meat you want every 2-3 hours. No fruit, nuts, dairy or eggs.

R/P/M
    R2/P3
    Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    I'd just do a high protein day. Eating your steak 2x a day is basically the same except you're depriving yourself for no good reason because your losses would be the same as a high protein day. So you can eat all the meat you want every 2-3 hours. No fruit, nuts, dairy or eggs.
    Gottcha. I can TOTALLY do that. As long as I can have my George Foreman grilled chicken (or shrimp), I'm good to go. :-D Thank you!!!!
    Leslie

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    Hi, Beth. I can totally due that. I just need a lil something to help get through my work day. Would I eat my apple in two parts, too??
    I'm excited...I think I can do this tomorrow (I don't work...so it will be a bit easier b/c I can stay busy at home with cleaning, running kids to/from school, etc rather than sitting in front of 5 computers all day!). LOL
    Thanks so much, Beth!!
    I would think you could. I'm not sure with the whole steak day protocol if it really matters if it's consumed all at one meal or broken up.

Ultimately, it's whatever you can do to work through it.. If that means splitting up the steak and apple because of your schedule, then it's better than not doing it at all.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    it's not a true steak day if you don't go all day without eating. I've tried breaking it up and losses are not as good as a real steak day.

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    but would you think because of her work schedule, a modified steak day (eating some of it earlier) would be better than no steak day at all or delaying it?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    I'd do a high protein day if she can't do a steak day. No need to eat so little when she can eat every 2-3 hours and actually lose better than just that one steak and apple spread out through the day. I've tried it both ways and for me the high protein day works better than a steak day that's been modified like that. And no real deprivation!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast