Popular Pages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Darn it...think I need a steak day. Can I have coffee with sugar free creamer??

R/P/M
    R2/P3

Darn it...think I need a steak day. Can I have coffee with sugar free creamer??

Hi, Colleen (and everyone). I know you are a big believer in the steak day/high protein days. Here's my situation -- two days ago, I woke up 72 hours past last injection and weighed 144.6. I did it...my goal was 145!! Well, that was a quick celebration. I didn't eat clean the past two days and have gained 4.2 lbs in 2 days (not even sure how that is possible). I'm going to increase my water today...and I guess I better do a steak day (although, I'm still not 2 lb above lowest injection weight...just above that last big drop which was after LIW). So...my question: can I drink coffee with sugar free creamer with light whip -- like all dang day -- until my apple and steak this evening? Or is it NO calories until the apple/steak?
    Thanks so much for the help!!
    Leslie
    5'7" Age 38 Full-time Working Mom (and wife of 10 years!) with 8 and 4 yr old boys
    ------------------------------------------------------------

R1/short round injections ~ LIW = 154.2lb - stabilized at 153.8 lb
    R2/short round injections ~ LIW = 147.6lb - R2/P3/D11 145.6 lb

Lovin my BAB's!
    R/P/M
    Leptin Reset
    Hi Leslie,

I am not Grammy or Beth but I have done 2 steak days in P3 and Grammy aka Colleen says you can have cream in your coffee and several times a day, lots of hot tea and lots of water and biggest steak you can eat (love steak) and and apple or tomato (you can eat as early as 3 or 4pm).

I lost 4.6 lbs the first one and 1.6 lbs the 2nd steak followed up by HIGH Protein days (where you just eat meat every 2 hours) and lost another 2 lbs after.

Hope this helps!!
    Leptin Reset started 10/29/2011 - On my way!!!
    HCG 3 rounds down, 60 lbs down and 20 lbs more.

R/P/M
    R2/P3
    Awesome!!! Thanks so much, Bunny!!!!! I will be enjoying my coffee today (and lots of it)...may not sleep tonight...but I LOVE coffee with creamer so I should be good to go until 4pm and then do big steak (I LOVE steak, so long as its lean). Thanks so much for the quick reply.
    Leslie
    5'7" Age 38 Full-time Working Mom (and wife of 10 years!) with 8 and 4 yr old boys

R/P/M
    R3 P3~
    Blog Entries
    better to do real whipping cream or half & half ....sugar free creamers have all sorts of chemicals and usually some sort of sugar alcohol.

Good Luck! Love those two boys extra just for me. Mine are 19 and almost 21 ~ they grow up much too fast!
    You cannot dream yourself into a character: you must hammer and forge yourself into one.
    ~Henry D. Thoreau

Lovin my BAB's!
    R/P/M
    Leptin Reset
    Yeah NO SUGAR FREE ever again for me. I used HEAVY CREAM every day in P3 and on my steak days.... I am on my 2nd LOAD day.. so I am drinking as much as I can drink LOL and tomorrow I will be back on P2... hello BLACK coffee and good-bye FAT!
    Leptin Reset started 10/29/2011 - On my way!!!
    HCG 3 rounds down, 60 lbs down and 20 lbs more.

R/P/M
    R2/P3
    good idea!!! Thanks. I'll run out and pick up some half/half. Does half/half come flavored...like Hazelnut? Hmmm. Ok...gotta do this right. Don't want to mess up my hard work!
    Thanks, Everyone!!!
    Leslie

R/P/M
    R2/P3
    Quote Originally Posted by Paendora View Post

Good Luck! Love those two boys extra just for me. Mine are 19 and almost 21 ~ they grow up much too fast!
    awww...I know. When they are running around nuts and driving me nuts, I remind myself how quickly they grow up. These truly are fun ages though...they are sooo different in so many ways. They even have completely different diets (one loves carbs = danger!, the other loves protein and veggies). They are sweet boys. Thanks for the reminder of how quickly they grow up -- its easy to lose track of in every day life. Hugs!!!!!
    Leslie

R/P/M
    R3 P3~
    Blog Entries
    Hugs to you too, Leslie !

If you're looking for flavor, you should give the liquid stevia a try. They are a bit pricey - $10-12 bottle, yet the bottle lasts a LONG time. There's chocolate, vanilla creme (those are my fav's) lemon drop and others. That gives you a flavor.

On a related note, I've grown fond of powered vanilla too. It's all the flavor without any of the alcohol or related in regular liquid vanilla. I enjoy it mixed into my yogurt in the mornings.

Congrads on reaching your goal ~ that is awesome results! I can't wait to be typing the same thing. I'll start a new round in March.
    You cannot dream yourself into a character: you must hammer and forge yourself into one.
    ~Henry D. Thoreau

R/P/M
    R2/P3
    Well, never mind all that (I guess). I didn't make it. :-( I was STARVING by 12:30 and ate a P2 cracker/breadstick, a small apple, and a triangle of cheese. If I had protein with me, I would have just eaten that. But, I woke up at 4:50am to get to work by 6:30am to cover a shift for a sick coworker and left the house in a hurry. I guess I'll see what happens tomorrow and then maybe just plan for a high protein day. I don't think I can do a steak day. I wake up so early...and am usually starving by 9am. How do y'all get through steak days without passing out from hunger??

Also, I guess since I'm not technically 2 lb above my LIW, just 3-4 lbs above my lowest weight this round, I should be ok...right???? Can you hear the desperation in my voice/typing. Ack. I stabilized so well the first time. I hope I don't mess this round up. :-(
    Leslie

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Leslie - there's a couple of lines of thought on the steak days...

one being, if you can't make it all day due to work, hunger, etc...then maybe break it up into two smaller meals. Perhaps when you do a steak day... make the steak the night before... eat part of it in the morning or when your lunch time is and the rest for dinner.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast