Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is DesBio ha2cg The Real Thing?

R/P/M
    R2P2, SQ Injections This Time

Is DesBio ha2cg The Real Thing?

These are the homeopathic drops that are only available through a practitioner...they say they contain isolated active HCG amino acids and that these drops are better than homeopathic HCG...and they were expensive.

What do you think, Grammy?

I've read posts where people say they're great.

Tonight I saw a post from someone like me who has been starving on them.

I've been hungry the whole three weeks I've been on them. I've compliant with Pounds and Inches. I've changed the dose both up and down. I've lost 17 pounds including the load weight; 11.4 if you don't include it.

I have taken several doses late , i.e. I forgot to take them.

I'm going to switch to the patch, hoping it will provide me with the correct dose at least.

I'm worried because I see your posts about getting off fake drops...people have been just starving themselves...and I hope that's not me!

Depending on your opinion of my drops I imagine I will either be able to transition directly to the patch, or I'll need to reload and start over?

Thanks so much!

R/P/M
    R4 P2 hHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Toonsmom View Post
    These are the homeopathic drops that are only available through a practitioner...they say they contain isolated active HCG amino acids and that these drops are better than homeopathic HCG...and they were expensive.

What do you think, Grammy?

I've read posts where people say they're great.

Tonight I saw a post from someone like me who has been starving on them.

I've been hungry the whole three weeks I've been on them. I've compliant with Pounds and Inches. I've changed the dose both up and down. I've lost 17 pounds including the load weight; 11.4 if you don't include it.

I have taken several doses late , i.e. I forgot to take them.

I'm going to switch to the patch, hoping it will provide me with the correct dose at least.

I'm worried because I see your posts about getting off fake drops...people have been just starving themselves...and I hope that's not me!

Depending on your opinion of my drops I imagine I will either be able to transition directly to the patch, or I'll need to reload and start over?

Thanks so much!
    I used them and they were not expensive; $40 for a bottle from my doc. The are good and they work, but you do have to remember to take them. I had better luck taking them 10 drops, 5 times a day or so. Are you starving because you are forgetting to take your drops?
    I am using EFT (aka "tapping") to break my emotional food addiction. EFT is generally a "one time" treatment. Here is a link the EFT article on Dr Mercola's website, which gives guidelines for EFT. Scroll past the video, then read.

http://eft.mercola.com/

http://www.weight-loss-center.net

R/P/M
    Lynne, thanks. During the first 10 days I never took a dose late and was still hungry. I've never skipped a dose entirely; I've just been about 2 hours late several times lately.

I'm glad to hear you took them and they work!

Wow...I think I overpaid big time.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    I personally would never take them. If they aren't homeopathic or RX then I don't really trust them. And I would also not to go the patch. It's also not really good hcg. I tried them and was starving on them no matter what I did. I had the benefit of knowing how I should feel on hcg and they were totally bogus.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    I personally would never take them. If they aren't homeopathic or RX then I don't really trust them. And I would also not to go the patch. It's also not really good hcg. I tried them and was starving on them no matter what I did. I had the benefit of knowing how I should feel on hcg and they were totally bogus.
    Then Grammy, what would you recommend? my daughter also suffers from hunger using the patch. She would like to try some good drops that really work & keep her on the plan. thx

R/P/M
    R4 P2 hHCG
    Lynne, thanks. During the first 10 days I never took a dose late and was still hungry. I've never skipped a dose entirely; I've just been about 2 hours late several times lately.

I'm glad to hear you took them and they work!

Wow...I think I overpaid big time.
    Did you take them 5 times a day, or 3? I was very casual with scheduling the drops, and did not stress about it or worry about not eating or drinking within 15 minutes of taking them. I mostly took them when I got up, around 10 am, 1 pm, 4 pm and after dinner (dinner is usually late in the day because I am not hungry). I wonder if you could find them for a better price. If Des Bio has a provider listing, maybe you could find someone who sells them for a lower price.
    I am using EFT (aka "tapping") to break my emotional food addiction. EFT is generally a "one time" treatment. Here is a link the EFT article on Dr Mercola's website, which gives guidelines for EFT. Scroll past the video, then read.

R/P/M
    Very interesting, Lynne! I was instructed to take the drops 3 times per day. I tried both increasing and decreasing the dose, but I didn't try dosing more often. I will do that...thank you!

R/P/M
    R4 P2 hHCG
    Very interesting, Lynne! I was instructed to take the drops 3 times per day. I tried both increasing and decreasing the dose, but I didn't try dosing more often. I will do that...thank you!

You're welcome. I think it says right on the bottle to take it 3 to 5 times a day, 10 to 15 drops per.

Blog Entries
    If you want to give pellets a try, I got them from 'buckeyenutritionals' and they worked really well. They were $39.99 and shipping was $0.
    I switched to injections because I kept forgetting to take the afternoon dose. I'd use them again when I can't get HCG for injections.

R/P/M
    It came in my practitioner's bottle, so the manufacturer instructions weren't on there. I'm glad you chimed in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast