Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: digestive issues in P3! help

Wink digestive issues in P3! help

Thanks everyone for you continued help and support on my journey. the most recent thing is that I havent pooped in daaaaays.

Ever since my last steak day (Wednesday) I have not had a real BM. I have tried everything smooth move, exersise, water water water, natural Calm (just added that today)

Im scared now to weigh in because I know the number cannot reflect a cheat.

my diet has been strictly p3

Chicken
    Sirloin
    Crab
    Tilapia
    Cobb salads (with blue cheese the only cheese i eat) and blue cheese dressing
    veggies (mushrooms, lettuce, peppers, tomatoes) etc

the fact is i have zero sugars and zero carbs and also zero POOPS

My stomach is in pain- I am walking around feeling incredibly bloated like I over ate but the truth is it is VERY hard to eat another bite when it feels liek its being stuffed on top.

Smooth move days are gone - i wither need something stronger or some medical help. maybe its the coffee i drink 2-3 cups per day. I have always done this though...and coffee is usially my trusty stimulant.

My question is this:

1. how can i poop? any ideas?

2. and given that I have not cheated at all these past 3-4 days do i have to go off of what my morning weight says. I cant bear another steak day! I believe its the steak that is causing the hold up. Is there another way to keep my weight stable while I figure out how to eliminate all this business?

ha! need help and old tricks of the trade on this one...

thank you in advance from my bloated abs

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    There's a quick way but it can make you crampy.

On an empty stomach....
    Put 2 tsp sea salt (had to be sea salt) in a quart of room temperature water and drink fairly rapidly. You'll have results within an hour.

How about adding more roughage? Cabbage, celery, etc

Some people swear by flax seed also.

You also might benefit from a good digestive enzyme. I really like the ReNew Life Digest More Ultra
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

thanks beth - I will try the sea salt water. I have tried everything else you listed. this seems different though. so what are your thoughts on how i should handle a possible gain tomorrow on scale? Doing a steak day seems to be a hard choice for digestion in future. anything else i could do to endure that all of this food (p3 approved) in my system does not get stored as fat ?

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    do the flush in the morning if you can before you weigh.

Again.. perhaps a good digestive enzyme will help. I take the Natural Calm nightly in a maintenance dose.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

what is a maintenance dose of natural calm? i just bought mine today

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    it can take a few days to find your dose. Increase the amount you are taking each day until you have a day with somewhat watery BM... then back it down just a bit and try taking that amount each day.
    My HCG journey blog.

Blog Entries
    The sea salt suggestion is a great idea. I used it on one diet many diets ago (forgot which one). You don't retain the salt, it keeps on going with the liquid.

When I started P2 my stomach got rock hard and it hurt. I never got on top of constipation but there were things I tried that worked (didn't try them often enough - a future plan).

A tummy massage for constipation is one I do before I go to bed (if I remember). Google those keywords or read this article: Abdominal Massage for Constipation

I once went to a masseur who noticed I was constipated. Without asking, he gave me a special tea and then started to massage my stomach. I would have preferred more warning.

Diet teas abound. Some that were ok before are too strong for me on this diet and cause stomach aches. I've found a few that work most times (but you won't have them there). Along with your Natural Calms in the US Smooth Move looks to be a favorite but I haven't tried it.

I started using Magnesium Potassium Aspartate before bedtime. So far so good (it's early days) so I'll have to let you know how it goes.

I did try out Magnesium Sulfate but had to stop back the dosage to half a teaspoon because a full teaspoon hurt my stomach. Tip, don't take Magnesium Sulfate before bedtime.

And then there are the more active solutions:
    Enemas done at home (coffee enemas are advised - just think, your poo on speed!)
    And there are always the super enemas performed by others (I'm holding out on that one).
    Last edited by Catthai; February 28th, 2011 at 12:02 AM.
    I started with homeopathic drops, switched to Rx sublingual, then ended with homeopathic pellets. If I had to do it over again I'd go with pellets. And I'd cycle.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    If it's that bad, it might be time for an actual laxative. I like sennacot because it's gentle.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    R4/P2 inj
    The good old salt water flush. It's used on the master cleanse and works great! The 2tsp of salt make it the same consistency as your blood, your body realizes it doesn't need it so pushes it thru to get it out! Sometimes if I've eaten something bad and horrible stomach ache I will do this also.
    Jessica

Blog Entries
    Thanks Jessica. The Master Cleanse - that's the diet I was thinking of. Dissolve the salt in warm water and then chug it straight down without stopping (best to not 'savor' the experience). The full instructions are easily found googling.
    I started with homeopathic drops, switched to Rx sublingual, then ended with homeopathic pellets. If I had to do it over again I'd go with pellets. And I'd cycle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast