Popular Pages

Page 245 of 1741 FirstFirst ... 1451952352432442452462472552953457451245 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 17404

Thread: Ask Grammy

R/P/M
    beyond ph 4
    Blog Entries

hungry in the morning

Hello again. I'm on day 6 and am still feeling hungry in the morning. Does this mean I need to increase my hhcg drops for every dose? Or just for the morning dose? Or would it be better to increase the dose the night before?
    Post load:163.8
    WEEK 1: -8.6pounds
    WEEK 2: -4.6pounds
    WEEK 3: -1.8pounds==15lbs total

LDW: 148.8

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    bittyler, are you using the same hcg product? What dose are you taking? It often needs lowered on subsequent rounds.

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by ktsueh View Post
    Hello again. I'm on day 6 and am still feeling hungry in the morning. Does this mean I need to increase my hhcg drops for every dose? Or just for the morning dose? Or would it be better to increase the dose the night before?
    Anytime you change your dose, it should be for every dose, not just a morning one.

Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    bittyler, are you using the same hcg product? What dose are you taking? It often needs lowered on subsequent rounds.
    Yes, I've used the same Rx HCG Lozenges each round. For Rounds 2 & 3, I did have to adjust how much I was taking..basically having to cut down the lozenge a bit, so it obviously wasn't exact, but it did help.

I haven't bothered to do that this round, b/c like I said my losses are good & I'm not hungry...just tired, lol! But being tired is attributed to the dose you think?

R/P/M
    beyond ph 4
    Blog Entries
    I wasn't aware of that rule! I did 13 drops yesterday at lunch and 10 last night. I wonder if that's why I was hungry this morning...
    Post load:163.8
    WEEK 1: -8.6pounds
    WEEK 2: -4.6pounds
    WEEK 3: -1.8pounds==15lbs total

LDW: 148.8

R/P/M
    R2, P2 Sq
    Hi Grammy, well, today is day 6 of VLCD and for the past 3 days I am only hungry (if I wait too long I become starving) around meal time, today I am not really hungry upon wakening though? But anyway I noticed that the earlier in the day I administer the hCG shot the earlier I need my meals so since I am an early riser (about 4 am) I make myself wait until about 7 but and just force myself to go back to sleep or get involved in a movie, anything to take my mind off of it because I was hungry until the injection (20 mins after = no hunger)
    So there's some history of whats going on and here is my question.

I was eating so early in the morning & my daily menu is typically a 1/2 grapefruit or navel orange for b-fast and a 3oz burger (no bun only spices) with a vege for lunch and the garlic ck off the protocol menu for dinner and a small apple somewhere in the day. Yesterday I varied and had a orange for b-fast and 9 small quartered strwbrs for lunch and a burg for din with another 9 quartered s-berries (with stevia on them both times). Last night @ 9 I was hungry and thought I'd just have some berries again cuz I like 'em and they are easy but before I did so I checked the forum and read many different opinions on the strawberries. Are we allowed more than two fruit a day? So far my cal intake doesn't make it to 500 and I did go buy some talipa to add variety but does it matter what fruit and how much as long as it is on protocol and under 500 and you have consumed protien ? The strwbrs taste like one of those too good to be true situations. I also drink NOTHING but tea and water (BLAH) but worth it! Thanx HUGE and hope you are enjoying your vacation! Wet yucky weather here in Washington State!
    PEOPLE NEED LOVE THE MOST WHEN THEY DESERVE IT THE LEAST
    ACT AS IF WHAT YOU DO MAKES A DIFFERENCE, BECAUSE IT DOES!

My Weight Chart:
    >

R/P/M
    The wrong dose can cause fatigue as well. I'd try cutting it down, bit.

Nicole, you can only have 2 fruits a day. There are too many carbs in fruit to have more. I hate IM shots by the way. It's hard to find the happy place of no hunger with them. It seems to vary by how active you are in any one day. You might consider switching to SQ. That might fix it for you.

R/P/M
    R2, P2 Sq
    Okay, I'll try the SQ. on my next round! Thanx for the info!...

Hmmm... Just looked for directions on SQ and can't seem to find a difference? I inject into the fat on my buttocks, hip or thighs. Is the injection site what makes the difference? For me to inject into the muscle (intramuscular) I would need to reduce by about ohhhhh...10 inches (exagerating)! Just to get to the muscle unless I just get a longer needle but right now my needle is a 2 inch needle on a 1cc syringe ( or a 100 unit syringe...C I got it figured out! (yay me the fog has dissapeared...for now)
    Last edited by NicoleC; January 11th, 2012 at 09:28 AM.
    PEOPLE NEED LOVE THE MOST WHEN THEY DESERVE IT THE LEAST
    ACT AS IF WHAT YOU DO MAKES A DIFFERENCE, BECAUSE IT DOES!

My Weight Chart:
    >

R/P/M
    You don't have to wait for the next round. The mix is the same and you can use the same needles. You just inject into the belly and barely pierce the skin.

R/P/M
    HCG Rx injections R3P2
    It is an hour past lunch and I am famished. A fierce hunger. Tomorrow is supposed to be my skip day. It is my first skip day.
    Finished your book yesterday, Lonestar Angel. I enjoyed it. I really felt like I was in Texas. all the smells and the dry wind and dust, scorpions and snakes. I liked the characters. I have a special interest in equine assisted therapy. I think there is magic there so I loved the Bluebird Ranch. The equine assisted therapy place I was at before we moved took women on trail rides into the wilderness. You should try it. You absolutely must keep this series going.
    I went on an equine assisted adventure, it was a trail guide to the soul.
    http://www.zoepkatz.com/a-trail-guid...la-wilderness/