Popular Pages

Page 366 of 1737 FirstFirst ... 2663163563643653663673683764164668661366 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 17365

Thread: Ask Grammy

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Jeanna, your dose is likely too high now. It happens quit often. Skip tomorrow and if you feel better by evening, then that's it for sure. What dose are you on now?

birdee, that's not an uncommon sensation. Nothing to worry about. Most of us don't change soaps.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ SQ shots
    Grammy. I am on VLCD10 and have had absolutely NO problems with hunger thus far. Yesteday, I skipped all fruit and had an extra serving of protein. Today I felt hungry upon awakening and was quite shaky by the time my "lunch" rolled around. Do you think I am feeling so hungry and shaky due to skipping my fruit yesteday or do you think I need to adjust my dosage? I have been doing .3 (when mixed with 10ml bac water) injections and have been great. I also skipped day 7 since I am doing a 40 day program. No hunger on my skip day. Thanks.

R/P/M
    You might have some blood sugar issues from skipping both fruits. If you skip both fruits you should add 2 servings of protein to keep your calories near the 500. And it's possible it's dose related. If you are hungry when you wake up tomorrow, skip the day if it's been 4 days or more since your last skip day.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ SQ shots
    Thanks Grammy. I didn't skip my fruit today but I am still a little "off" - tad light headed and no energy. Also, I think I read somewhere that you said you shouldn't drink more than ? oz. of water because it can cut into your electrolytes. Can you tell me what that number was? I drink a ton of water and some tea too. Does the tea count in the oz. count too? Thanks.

R/P/M
    I usually don't like to see someone drink more than about 100 oz of fluid. Too much can wash out your electrolytes. Try some potassium today before we try adjusting your dose.

Grammy I am on 125 units. I have been on the same dose the entire 30 days and skip every sunday. so far not problems except the hunger the first 2 days.
    enjoying the journey of finding myself again....

R/P/M
    So when you skip tomorrow, see how you feel. If you feel better, take it down just a bit.

Hello Grammy,

i joined this site about two years ago. Wow ,things have changed
    . I did do well with the diet using the shots. Since things have changed tremendously, where can i now buy the real HCG . Not sure where to buy now.Thanks!

R/P/M
    If you feel worse or the same tomorrow, you may need to bump up. Are you using the same original mix? If so, it's likely lost potency.

how long does the rx hcg last in fridge. my doctor told me it was good for like 4 months in fridge.
    enjoying the journey of finding myself again....