Popular Pages

Thread: Grammy (or anyone else)...a few last questions before starting..

Motivation comes by doing
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/INJ

Grammy (or anyone else)...a few last questions before starting..

I'm a newcomer and have been researching this diet/way of life for a few weeks and have decided to give it a shot. I am going to order injectable hCG and a mixing kit today and want to make sure I'm not forgetting something before starting. So, that brings me to a few last questions I haven't been able to find on here....

I have 35 pounds to lose. What length of round would you recommend? I saw on your personal website that you don't suggest anything less than a 30 day, but should I go longer? Should I order the 2000 or 5000 i.m. vials?

I'm trying to decide whether to continue taking my 50 mcg of Synthroid or stop and see if my body resets and doesn't require it anymore. This is one of the biggest draws to this diet for me because I was never on thyroid meds until I went through 3 rounds of IVF. After the IVF was over, and my body had adjusted to taking the meds, it's never gone back and I'm stuck on them. What do you think?

Please correct me if I'm wrong....it's ok for me to continue exercising the way I am currently (a couple days of cardio-walking/jogging for 20-30 minutes--and 3 days of strength training), I can continue my Ortho evra birth control patch, and most women do not stop the hCG while on their period.

Dang it, I'm sure there were a couple other questions, but I'm blanking right now. I'm sure I'll ask more soon.

Thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by RebeccaC; July 19th, 2012 at 11:51 AM.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    It's going to take you at least the 40 days to lose that much. 34 pounds is actually the upper limit of what's allowed. Most women lose 25-28 pounds in 40 days. You can continue to do what you're used to. Many of us are on thyroid meds but Synthroid is the worst of the bunch. I'd ask your doctor to either add come T3 (cytomel) to the synthroid or better yet to switch you to Armour. Good luck!