Popular Pages

Page 200 of 539 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 5384

Thread: Grammy's Groupies MAIN

R/P/M
    RxSublingual
    Blog Entries
    Prayers going out for Margie for a safe surgery and full and quick recovery!

My prayers go out to Margie too. I've never had surgery. AND, when she explained what all was being done, all I could think of was ouch.
    R0 Starting Weight 158
    R1 LDW 133.6 - Lost 24.4
    R2 LDW 127.0 - Lost 10.8
    After 3 Weeks P3: 127.4
    After 3 weeks P4: 127.8
    Maintaining 2-3# over LDW.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/SubQ
    YAY Molly! Way to go...keep going! P2 is just around the corner. :-)

Deelite...love the quote from Dr.S. SOOOO true. If you're doing what you're supposed to, it all works out at some point. Congrats on being so close to goal. YAY! I will be soon!!!

Started R1/P2 on 8-30-10, P3 10-8-10
    Started R2/P2 load on 12-31-10
    Started R2/P3 on 2/11/11 YAY!!!
    Started R3/P2 on 3/26/11
    Half way there!!!!!!

R/P/M
    R4/P2/SQ
    Blog Entries
    My secrets to not getting bored: POUR on the spices (the good ones without added sugar or MSG) and use LOTS of organic sugar free salsa. My favorite is mexican food so it's easy for my mouth to stay entertained.

Margie is having surgery? Praying now.

chubs - You've got 30+ out from under your belt and what week of P2 are you on? You're gonna knock my losses out of the park!

Mollymol - yer ticker must be wrong if you plan to be down to 170 from 180 on Saturday. 10 lbs in 2 days is a bit of a stretch (without being on P2, that is). ha ha ha

Zami

R/P/M
    R2/P2/SubQ
    Viva comida Mexicana! Woo-hoo! Zami, I love Mexican food. Yes, I do eat a lot of it. I just made my own green chilie salsa tonight. That's pretty darn good over my incredibly-boring-can't-believe-I'm-still-eating-it chicken! I just miss my corn tortillas so I'm having to expand my mind - A good thing! LOL! Thanks for the tips! I think I'll start experimenting with some new spices. Maybe I'll find something so spectacular I'll share!!

I'm in round 2, VLCD 11. I've only lost 7lbs this round so far. I lost 22 lbs in R1, 3.2 more in P3, and stabilized at 25.2 lbs down. Started this round, gained 2.6 loading and now I'm down 7 - which makes me down 31lbs now. Whoo-hoo!

But I have a LONG way to go still. I often now think to myself, how did I get so large? I don't know...kids, stress, hormones...whatever.

I just know that I will NOT turn 47 without being at least near my goal weight. I just won't do it. That's enough to stop the cheating right there! Boredom be damned!

I was looking at Molly's ticker too, I think it's just not updated.

Well, it's tea time. That's my excuse to read a trashy novel. LOL!!! Have a good evening!!!! ♥

Started R3/P2 on 3/26/11
    Half way there!!!!!!

R/P/M
    lost count!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Molly and Tammy - way to go with the losses.

Grey - sorry about your gain. I think most of us have made errors in eating out and such that we all can sympathise (I can't spell worth a darn) with you!

Praying for Margie - Hope all went well for her today.

Today I am down 1.4 lbs so now only 5.4 over ldw. This is about how much I ususally weigh during TOM Gain, so the 7lb put me in a bit of a panic, feeling better today. Hoping more comes off in the next few days.

Computer was acting up ealier, but now seems to be fine!

R/P/M
    R3 P3~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chubsnomore View Post
    I'm in round 2, VLCD 11. I've only lost 7lbs this round so far. .....
    I just know that I will NOT turn 47 without being at least near my goal weight.

Well, it's tea time. That's my excuse to read a trashy novel. LOL!!! Have a good evening!!!! ♥
    Dana? ONLY 7 pounds? That's Marvelous!! and the start of more in the next 20-30 days ~ so enjoy the melting (and with a great cup of tea & a good read, who wouldn't??

My 47th is coming up in May, and I too have plans to be at or near goal by then. We CAN DO THIS!

Thomy - I crept up in P3 around Christmas and with clean eating got it back down. Stay focused and remind yourself how far you've come!

Did Margie have a post about her surgery? was it maybe on another thread? I tried looking for it last night (thru TapTalk...) and had no luck finding it and I was very curious. Am keeping her in my prayers and wishing for her a speedy recovery and contentment with the the cosmetic changes - she's worked so hard to get where she is, and helped so many more in the process!

Y'all have a great day ~ I'm off to accomplish much!
    You cannot dream yourself into a character: you must hammer and forge yourself into one.
    ~Henry D. Thoreau

R/P/M
    R2/P2/SubQ
    Good Morning HCG World and all that inhabit her!

If anyone hears how Margie is doing, please report in and let us know, Ok???

Thomy, sounds like you're right on track! You were an inspiration to me in round 1, when I was first learning about this miracle. So I have NO DOUBT that you'll be where you want to be when it's all said and done. In the words of my favorite singer, "Keep the Faith"

Paendora, yeah, I know. I should be very grateful. And I am. I just read the 40 lbs in 40 days stories and want that too!!! Funny sometimes inspirational stories do the opposite.

But, if I stay the course - I'll get there. You Too!!! I know we all CAN DO THIS!

I'd like to wear shorts for the first time in about 14 years. How 'bout you? Anything you're really looking forward to? Anyone? What's the one thing that you're itching to do when you get to your goal weight??

Just wondering. I think making plans is motivational.

Well, everyone - I hope you have a beautiful, marvelous and clean eating day!!!

Started R3/P2 on 3/26/11
    Half way there!!!!!!

R/P/M
    Round 5 p3 hhcg drops
    Blog Entries
    No my ticker is correct...I am 180 right now, I jus wanna be in the 170'ssss The s being the important part here. i will be happy with 179! Its jus a mini goal to keep me on track this week. I find it is really easy to eat extra during the week befor you load cuz you figure you are gonna stuff yourself in a couple days anyways so what the heck..... Im doing the oopisite this week. im eating very clean with all protine and a lil veggies and when i get a craving I just tell myself that i can have it this weekend when I load.
    Round 6 Phase 2
    Started HCG in July 2010 at 200ish lbs
    Done alot of redos
    Learned alot about my body
    Met alot of great friends.
    Lowest weight on hcg-159
    New goal after tummy tuck-150

R/P/M
    R3, P2, RX inj
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollymckim View Post
    I find it is really easy to eat extra during the week befor you load cuz you figure you are gonna stuff yourself in a couple days anyways so what the heck......
    agreed!

Before and previously attained goal photos! Back on track, I wanna get back in my cute jeans again!!
    http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums.../before-after/