Popular Pages

Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Grammy's January 2012 loaders

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Under, try dropping your dose.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    R4/P2 SubQ Injection
    Blog Entries
    Well a happy morning for me. Down .8 this morning...173.8. Measuring tomorrow to see where I stand on inches lost. The end is near and I'm ready for P3 and then back for one more round.

Maria- thanks for the info on the mixing...I'm sure you will be hounded some more before destiny and I head into R3.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Starting Round 4 9-29-12
    Pre-Load Weight 203.0
    Ended Round 4 10-27-12 -10lbs

Move into R4/P3 10-28-12

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Morning,

I think I gave W2 a bad rap, lol! It started off slow, but even with TOM getting here last night, my losses for the last few days have been great. I was down .8 lbs today to 144 even. I think my hunger was bad yesterday morning because of TOM coming.

Molly & Destiny, you're welcome. I'm happy to help.

Under150, thank you!! Wow, P3 is right around the corner for you!

Yum, I got to sleep in today. Time to do my injection, have my cofee and start my day. DD is at a regatta in Dallas which means my day is free to do whatever I want!
    Last edited by marvless; February 4th, 2012 at 06:18 AM.
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    R4 RX INJ
    Blog Entries
    Morning all I am down .8 .
    Marvless glad your week 2 is going better than you thought it would!
    Have a great day all
    Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice....Wayne Dyer

R/P/M
    March 2014: Round 4/Phase 2/subq
    I have a Grammy question (yet again!)... I froze from injection day 3 and on at the beginning of my round, using Ovidac. Since switching to Prego-C, I haven't been cold at all. Isn't it important that we're cold? I thought that was a sign that the hypothalamus is at rest.

Now a question for everyone else... I'm finally going to be brave like the rest of you and order from ADC, instead of the frequently-getting-shut-down US resellers. What's the best way to order, as far as credit cards are concerned? This is the one part of ordering from ADC that kind of scares me. I have no clue how to go about getting a temporary cc. Can someone please walk me through this?

Thanks!

R/P/M
    Being cold is a good sign but it doesn't always happen. It didn't happen badly in all of my rounds. So if you're not hungry and everything seems okay, I wouldn't worry.

The best way to order from ADC is to see if your Visa has a ShopSafe option. My Bank of America does. You log in online and create a temporary internet credit card with a specific limit. Then use that number with ADC. Works like a charm!
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    HCG Rx injections R3P2
    So I am thinking about some chili. So far I have not had tomato or onion yet on protocol. Pounds and inches says pimento slows down weight loss so I do not want to use pimento powder. The recipes that claim to be p2 do not look that clean to me. Do any of you old timers have a chili recipe that does not stall you? Some call for buffalo meat.. not on simeons list... but sounds good.
    I am not feeling so good. Thinking about bailing out after 30 days. Is there a big advantage to going 40 days. Weight loss has slowed way down and my body has done great.

R/P/M
    I always gain on chili no matter what. Always.

I personally like the long rounds. You still need 6 weeks off if you stop now and you'd likely lose another 7 or 8 pounds. Weight loss slows in week 3 then picks up again.
    Colleen

R/P/M
    R1PH2
    Quote Originally Posted by marvless View Post
    Zoe, I get powder Hucog 5000 since my husband and I both do the diet, but we mix it with 10 bac water, per the instructions I got from the boards. I fill my syringe to the line just below .25 for 120iu. I've always read that if you're doing the diet by yourself it's best to get the 2000 vial since the 5000 would last too long for one person and might start losing potency. We mix about every 2 weeks. How old is your vial? If it's coming up on 30 days it could be losing potency and that could be the reason for your hunger. Maybe Grammy can chime in since she's the expert here

Slim, did your hunger get any more bearable? Mine got better around 11am.

A couple of times this week I've measured my chicken and steak after weighing. Going by 3 oz cooked equals 3.5 oz raw. I assumed this is okay to do, but thought I'd better check, especially since my hunger was unusually big this morning.
    Nop! I don't know what the hay is going on, I am truly hungry, very disappointing because I thought I was past that. I'm also stuck at 150.8 for the 4th day. I did 125 last round and didn't seem to have this hunger. I might lower my dose some and don't know what else to do.

R/P/M
    R1PH2
    Quote Originally Posted by lessofkate View Post
    Here's an update on my "experiment": I have been eating three protocol proteins a day, 7:00 a.m.; noon; and 6:00 p.m. With the first protein I have a veggie; with the second, 1/2 a fruit; and with the third a veggie and the other half of my fruit. All of the food it protocol. I have been staying just under 500 cals a day and am having no hunger. I also am not snacking at all. I think I started this on Monday and I have lost 3.5 so far, which is better than my W3 average. I'll keep you updated.

It sounds like everyone had a nice visit from the WHOOSH Fairy last night, with some down-ticking for people who have been stalled a little. Great job!!!

I have been doing a bunch of research on the Leptin reset. I didn't realize it was a fairly new program which started in June or so of last year. I know Colleen has been very happy with her results and has stabilized well. What is curious to me, not to mention a light at the end of the tunnel for me, is that food becomes a non-issue. I have been wondering all this time what kind of sweetener can be used and it looks like nobody really even cares. How cool would that be?

Anyway, I'm headed back to work. Have a great Friday afternoon All!
    Kate, I think I' going to try that and see if it helps? Thanks for the update, I'll let you know how it goes for me.

Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast