Popular Pages

Page 73 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: Grammy's January 2012 loaders

R/P/M
    R5/P2/RxhCG
    Morning all,
    I just finished reading all the posts to get caught up. Great job on the losses and all the pictures look amazing!! I hope to be able to post mine someday, if I ever figure out how to get them off my phone!
    So... Stressful weekend!!! I've been stalled at 181.6 for over a week now, We added 6 people to our household(2 adults and 4 kids) hosted a Superbowl party and lost all my hhcg with the Rx still being held up in customs!!!
    Sunday was VLCD20 and I'd taken my drops out of the fridge and set them on the counter over the sink while I pulled the rest of my dinner stuff out of the fridge so I wouldn't be tempted by SB foods. Someone pushed a plate into the bottle and it fell into the sink and hit a skillet that was soaking. The neck broke and yucky grease filled H2O filled the bottle!!!!!!!!
    I have been so upset for the last few days that I couldn't even bring myself to come on here because I know that I'm not going to get to my goal and it's been frustrating. Finally my Hubby said I can't change what happened and everyone was really sorry but I just needed to move forward. He also helped by telling me that for the first time in WAY too many years I weigh less than he does. I sure do love my Sweetie!
    So I'm praying that a super short round doesn't mean that I'll regain the weight I'd just lost. only about 8lbs in 20 days but Hey that's 8 less than I started with so I'll take it. I'll have to wait 6 weeks before starting on R3 but on the + side I never did get past the hunger so maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Today will be my first day on P3 foods so I'll keep you all informed. Thanks for being there and listening.
    Shelly
    I can do All Things through Christ who strengthens me!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    You can just treat this an interruption and get back on hcg when it arrives from customs. You won't be off that long. Sorry this happened!
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    R2/P3/HhCG drops
    Oh Shelly,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your broken bottle mishap! Hang in there! Whoo Hoo for those entering Ph3. I remeber my first day last round and ate a wonderful grilled salmon salad with mixed veggies on the salad and thought I was in heaven! I think it was the best day of the entire round. I had a permanent smile on my face all day long...

AFM, a whoosh of 1.2 this morning and I'll take it!! Have a good day all!
    Cindy

R1 9/2/11 Lost 29.8 lbs. (208.2 LDW)
    R2 12/31/11 Lost 26.4 lbs. (192.0 LDW)

R/P/M
    HCG Rx injections R3P2
    So I had my sweetie take a photo yesterday before I hit the road. A very bad hair day and no make up but the glamour shot will come later. The transformations in this group are awesome. I am so glad to be a part of this community. Mom got through surgery but i am nervous still. . I packed a lunch with uncooked chicken instead of my ready to eat portion so had a lunch time surprise. I was scrambling! Also my computer failed and I need a new one. Scrambling on that front as well.
    I have been reading all of Kruse's blogs and YES i am going to try the P2 version of BAB tomorrow. Decided to go with 7 oz of steak the remaining days for breakfast and an early dinner for second meal. now I need to go shop. Lots up in the air for me but my heart is with each of you. Please do not even think about leaving at p3. Not weighing in as I forgot! but still hanging in POP.

R/P/M
    R1PH2
    Mornin All,

Kate, with the number's you have been getting lately you will be in the 140's by weeks end. I am here cheering you on! Go girl!

tuslsa, were close, read below for my numbers this morning. I also have a goal of 145 for this round, but I'm hoping that I do even better. Mostly I want to maintain it after.

destiny, OK were is this CAVE?? Can I come in and join you when I start Leptin?

Cindy, you have a strong well power. I'm having lunch with the girls today and it's always so hard, they eat all the goodies!! Not that they should.

Molly, I felt sick to my stomach from nachos smell last Sunday. I really thought I was going to loss it from the smell.

texas, WOW, this is working for you! I wish you all the best, let us know how it goes from here. WOW!

Brad and twoboys, Welcome, join in with us, love to have you here!

Maria, 1.1 don't you just love these! I know how good that feels!

This time last week I hit my short term goal for this round and was 149.8, then went back up to the 150's and stayed there until today, Day 23 vlcd (slightly modified). I was 149.4 this morning, that is a one pound drop. So happy, my new modification seems to have broken long stall. I did lower my dose this morning to 120iu, because I was having a NAGGING hunger, I'll let you know how that is working out over the next 3 to 3 days. For all NEWBies, some of us are eatting a breafast and adding some protein. We are not spot on to what Dr. S says to follow.
    Thanks to all of you for your sweet comments about my picture, I would rather look at Ezzy (the cute dog) I look into the mirrior and think "who's that old woman? Blowing the whoosh fairy your way, Shelley

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Hi again, time for shout outs I also wanted to share that I lowered my dose today to 115 iu. It’s VLCD16 and I feel better than ever. After all this time, I think I’ve finally found my sweet spot. Geez, ya’ think it took enough rounds?! We’ll see how this evening goes and if I remain hunger free.

Slim, and the rest of you doing the modification protein/meal timing, sounds like you may have something there! That's awesome After my R2 rogue round I’m afraid to deviate from plan, but I love reading how well this is working for y’all.

Beloved, I’m so sorry for your hcg troubles. Sending hugs your way. I hope you’ll consider doing a planned interruption like Grammy suggested.

Cyn, way to “whoosh” it!! Wow!

Zoe, I love that we can put a face to the name. Can’t wait for your “glamour” shot

Under150 , you did great this round! Wow, 18 inches! Incredible.

Molly, every time I look at you r picture I’m amazed at your transformation. Nachos - bleh It’s funny how our appetites change after hcg.

Texasmom, you’ve had some really good losses this round!

Tulsa, YAY!!! Welcome to the 140s! Happy “35 lbs” lost!

Kate, you’ll be in the 140s soon. Sending whoosh vibes your way.

Destiny, have a great time shopping! Savor your new size and all the styles that are now available to you.

Hi Brad, WhiteJasmine, twoboys & anyone else I may have missed!
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    March 2014: Round 4/Phase 2/subq
    OK, where is "The Cave"? I need to read more on the leptin plan!

Amanda

R/P/M
    March 2014: Round 4/Phase 2/subq
    I googled "leptin cave" and came up with Optimal Health Cave. That must be it!

R/P/M
    LM (Lifetime Maintenance)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texasmom4 View Post
    I googled "leptin cave" and came up with Optimal Health Cave. That must be it!
    That's the one. If you've read around on other threads you will find some old friends over there - Itsy, Stevo, Cowgirl and I even saw Grammy over there... : )

I'm still learning navigation, but there is A LOT of good information regarding the reset and interfacing it with hcg over there.
    lessofkate

02.03.11 ~ SW: 205.0 || 4 Rounds || 03.01.12 ~ LDW: 145.0
    60 pounds & 54.37 inches released

Lifetime maintenance eating primally.

SSG: To maintain my weight in manner so that food becomes a non-issue in my life.

"Love's not someplace that we fall, it's something that we do." Clint Black

R/P/M
    R4 RX INJ
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lessofkate View Post
    That's the one. If you've read around on other threads you will find some old friends over there - Itsy, Stevo, Cowgirl and I even saw Grammy over there... : )

I'm still learning navigation, but there is A LOT of good information regarding the reset and interfacing it with hcg over there.
    I am looking around over there and asking questions but for support and such I much prefer here.As far as info though,Kate is right,It is almost all in regards to the leptin/primal/paleo.... They have responded quickly to my questions and I am throughly grateful for their help, it's just not the same with out all of you.Well enough of the sentimental

Well I was rather suprised to find that I fit into a 30..did a little happy dance right there in the store! I bought 1 pair, I will be returning tomorrow because I found the same ones online for 1/3 the price and I am all about getting a deal! Also I plan to do another round so don't want to spend that much if they are not going to fit me for to long.Was tempted to buy ALOT more but kept telling myself just wait till you are all done...it will be better.
    Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice....Wayne Dyer

Page 73 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast