Popular Pages

Page 74 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: Grammy's January 2012 loaders

Thanks. Today still negative, but lost .4.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.081124,-96.726461

R/P/M
    R4/P2 SubQ Injection
    Blog Entries
    Morning,

I must agree with destiny that here is where I will stay for the support. The cave is great for information but I really do like the friendliness here.

Day 39 and this morning I'm down 1.4....Whaaaaaaa. Putting me at 170...I can see my super secret goal of 169.9.

I was rather excited I put on my 12's the other day to take the baby to her 6 month check up and they are huge. I had to wear a belt before I even left the house. I need to head out and find just a few pieces of clothes that fit. I'm getting tired of hiking up my XL pants... Even my large sweats are huge...so amazed..I need a whole new wardrobe, but refuse until I get to goal....can't justify spending a ton on clothes that will not fit after next round.

Have a great day ladies...good loses to all of you.

Starting Round 4 9-29-12
    Pre-Load Weight 203.0
    Ended Round 4 10-27-12 -10lbs

Move into R4/P3 10-28-12

R/P/M
    HCG Rx injections R3P2
    Molly your post gave me so much joy. Good job girl. Buy yourself something, maybe a few things so you can take pleasure and wonder in your new size. Rewards beside the scale. Look at what you have accomplished and celebrate it.
    Beloved please stay in touch with us. We all have ups and downs and crashes. We are pulling for you.

I was pleased to see I was down a pound and a half this morning. Last night I had an extra meal. I gram of chicken handful of baby spinach and an apple. I was bed for the night by 8. Just too hungry and figured if I had to eat at least eat protocol foods. So I have extra hunger and exhaustion and thought I would lower dose today.

This morning... the bab.... Instead of setting in bed meditating with the sunrise I was setting at the kitchen table eating a honking 7 oz herd-ford lean fillet mignon. I could have bought half a new outfit....
    Bought 3 of them yesterday.

R/P/M
    March 2014: Round 4/Phase 2/subq
    Down .6 this morning. Eating my plate full of deer steak. (No longer grossing me out!)

Here's something I'm thinking about... I've stalled out during my last two rounds (11 days and 10 days, if I'm remembering right). Both phase 3's I ate LOTS of CO. I haven't stalled out at all this round (hallelujah!!!). I've been reading Dr. K's site and he mentioned that people who stall (plateau) while on hcg probably do so due to a leaky gut. Wonder if the fact that I haven't stalled means that I'm healed? I did take probiotics during my phases 3 and 4, too, which I know he recommends. Hmmmm. Maybe I can start LR incorporating eggs into my BAB. I know some of you are well-versed on LR - I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Y'all have a great day!
    Amanda

R/P/M
    R4 RX INJ
    Blog Entries
    Good morning! I know we are suppose to go by our LDW but today I woke up to a 1.2 loss putting me at 165.6. Last round I was able to maintain below my LDW knock on wood I can do it again. Today is our anniversary but the anniversary dinner will wait until this weekend. Going to wait until I can have something I haven't had in the last 6 weeks!
    Great Losses to all!!
    Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice....Wayne Dyer

R/P/M
    R4/P2/SubQ
    Molly - congrats!!! You had such a great round and deserve to celebrate with something new that makes you feel good!

Texasmom - soooooo interesting about the CO. I am going to hit it hard in p3 and hope it will heal my leaky gut if I have one. I'm going primal/paleo so hopefully that will help too.

Destiny - great loss!!!

AFM - stayed at 149.6 today, but got up early to remix for the final injections for DH and myself only to find the needles I'd reordered hadn't arrived and I only had 4 left! Can't imagine what's holding up the extra supplies, but that means an unplanned skip day for me! Haven't done one in a while and I want to go until at least Saturday for 36 injections...was going to decide whether to extend after weighing on Sunday but I guess we'll see if the needles arrive. What a convenient excuse to move into P3. I am really, really excited about this paleo/primal way of life. I ordered four cookbooks and have been reading Dr. K's site. I am going to see how I stabilize after this round before committing to LR because my free T3 and T4 levels are already optimal.

Have a great day ladies and let's all be losers tomorrow!!!
    R1 (April-May 2011): Start weight 185, LIW 161.6. Stabilized very well.
    R2 (Jan-Feb 2012): Start weight 170.2 (holiday binge plus loading), LIW 149.6. Stabilized perfectly by eating less than 20g carbs a day.
    R3 (April-May 2012): Start weight 154.2, LIW 136. Stabilized perfectly.
    R4 (October-November 2012): Start weight 141.8 after loading, LIW 130.6. Not my SSG, but happy for the time being.

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Morning, I don't know if it was the Smooth Move going to work downstairs, the lower dose or adding Brussel sprouts to my menu, but I had another double digit loss this morning. Totally unexpected for W3. I was down 1.3 to 140.9 lbs. I'm pretty confident I'll hit the 130's by next week. Pinch me ... I never thought I could get this low. I struggled for years to make the 155 lb goal that my doctor set for me for Weight Watchers. Even then, after making that goal, I'd keep gaining and losing the same 20-30 lbs. This diet is a miracle for someone like me who has suffered with PCOS, hypothyroidism, insulin resistance, adrenal fatigue and fibromyalgia. I feel great!

Destiny, that's pretty cool that you were able to maintain below your LIW. I've read that most people aren't able to.

Molly, Goodwill is where I've been buying my clothes as I lose weight. We have one in the area that has nice designer clothes. Have you tried shopping second hand?

Tulsa, are you able to buy syringes over the counter in OK? In Texas we can buy them at Walmart, CVS, etc. without an Rx.

Zoe, congrats on the nice whoosh this morning!

BTW, day 2 at 115 iu and I have no hunger! Yay!
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    R1PH2
    Hi everyone,
    Just a fly by post this morning, have an early appt.

Molly, buy yourself at least one new thing, you deserve it sooooo much.

Zoe, you stayed POP good for you. I've been very hungry in the evening and it's so hard.

texasmon, just finished my steak too!

destiny, Happy anniversary! You are looking good!

tulsagal, hoping your HCG get to you quickly.

I'll check back in later to hear from Maria, Kate, Shelly and the rest.

I stayed the same this morning, after the big down yesterday I thought that would be the case. I went out to lunch with a group of friends and stayed POP. Ya! It was hard. I had a ground beef patty and small salad with my own dressing that I brought with me. Just finished my morning steak and I hope I start moving down again in the morning. Oh, I lower dose to 120 yesterday, but so far I still have hunger in the evening, I'll keep it here for today and if I'm still hungry tonight it's 115iu for me in the morning. Maybe Maria and I are just one of those people who need a much lower dose??? Good day to all! Shelley

R/P/M
    R2/P3/HhCG drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradwells View Post
    Thanks. Today still negative, but lost .4.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.081124,-96.726461
    Bradwells,
    Sorry to hear you're still negative. If it's your attitude, try making a gratitude list. You can start with "I'm alive, I was able to get out of bed this morning, I can talk, I have a computer, I have a place to live, etc"...You get the picture. It seems dumb at first, but when you take a look around at how many in the people in the world are not able to say those things, (except being alive, LOL) it will make you feel better. Whenever I am down, I make myself a gratitude list and it immediately pulls me out of my funk! .4 is .4 that you were up yesterday! Any day with losses is a good day!!!

AFM, down .2 this morning, but my clothes that I have been buying at the DAV, (thrift store) are getting bigger and bigger. I too have do not want to spend any large amount of money until I have reached goal weight, so I can get a whole new wardrobe at the DAV for about $30. I have already lost 3 pant sizes and I can pick up cute designer pants and jeans for less that $4 a pair. I bought a beautiful long wool winter coat for $8!

Have a great day everyone! The sun is shining bright here today, temperature will be 75 degrees!!! I am truly blessed to be living here.
    Last edited by cbasla; February 9th, 2012 at 08:59 AM.
    Cindy

R1 9/2/11 Lost 29.8 lbs. (208.2 LDW)
    R2 12/31/11 Lost 26.4 lbs. (192.0 LDW)

R/P/M
    R4/P2 SubQ Injection
    Blog Entries
    Thank you everyone for the very kind comments. I will be going to Salvation Army tomorrow and see what I can find for clothes that fit. I put on a Large shirt today to run errands and I could almost wear it as a dress. I'm going to get just a couple things to get me buy until I hit goal. I also need to clean out the closet. Right now I have 18-10 boxes of clothes for a garage sale this spring. I have a feeling that I will have another 4-5 when closet revamp is done. I went from a 22/24 in September and I can comfortably wear a 10....WOW

Slim- way to go for staying POP

Cindy- I'm jealous of your beautiful weather. Congrats on the loss.

Maria- Way to go dropping doubles again. What ever it is that is doing it, keep it up and I will keep positive lower scale numbers. No doubt you will hit your goal.

texas, zoe- good loses ladies. Keep it up!

Starting Round 4 9-29-12
    Pre-Load Weight 203.0
    Ended Round 4 10-27-12 -10lbs

Move into R4/P3 10-28-12

Page 74 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast