Popular Pages

Page 44 of 73 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: grammy's laser method for food sensitivities

Quote Originally Posted by J Beanie View Post
    In a nutshell, take the offending item, whether food or something else such as cat hair/dander, hold it 2 inches in front of your bellybutton, and shine/point a laser through the item. Wash your hands, and stay away from it for 24 hours. Repeat if necessary. If your body doesn't contain a specific enzyme to digest properly, it won't work.

If the item is something you cannot hold in your hand, like cream, place it in a clear glass container, then laser it.
    If you want to clear outdoor allergens, place a clear glass container of water outside for at least 24 hours to "catch" the allergens, then laser the contents of the glass container.

If you read through the posts, you will find the commonalities.
    Thanks! I saw some posts about what to do if the item is a solid and the laser won't go through it. There seemed to be differing opinions. Laser just above or below seemed to be the consensus? Does that seem right?
    Cindy

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -- Scott Hamilton

2014: Another round with a scheduled PI. I WILL break through my setpoint this time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnederella View Post
    Page 1, 2nd post.
    Actually, not really. There were many posts after that which either added to the directions or slightly changed them. That's why I was asking. I wanted to know if someone posted a comprehensive set of instructions after all of the steps/scenarios were agreed upon.
    Cindy

2014: Another round with a scheduled PI. I WILL break through my setpoint this time!!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/rx subq
    Quote Originally Posted by MySmoochy View Post
    Actually, not really. There were many posts after that which either added to the directions or slightly changed them. That's why I was asking. I wanted to know if someone posted a comprehensive set of instructions after all of the steps/scenarios were agreed upon.
    The directions on page 1, post 2 was what I followed and I haven't had any problems with the foods I've lasered with those directions. That's the way I understood Grammy had directed it to be done. Now you've got me questioning it...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnederella View Post
    The directions on page 1, post 2 was what I followed and I haven't had any problems with the foods I've lasered with those directions. That's the way I understood Grammy had directed it to be done. Now you've got me questioning it...lol
    It seems to be very close to what JBeanie posted above. But there have certainly been additional comments/suggestions since that first post...43 pages worth! I got tired after about page 9! But I think I've got the general idea. If something more specific comes up I'll do some searching.

If it worked for you then that's awesome! I suspect I have at least one food sensitivity - dairy. I'm glad I have something to try if it proves to be the case.
    Cindy

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    smoochy- i don't think there is only one way; different people do it differently. just pick one and try it.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Patches (3/22/12)
    OK I'm finally going to do dairy on my son. What am I looking for in him when he eats dairy? I'm going to do as many dairy products as I can today, and then tomorrow I'll give him some dairy with digestive enzymes specific to dairy. How much dairy do I let him try? I'm REALLY nervous doing this. If it were me it would be different. But it's not me, it's my son and I'm slightly freaking.

Lost 8 lbs on my own, 24 lbs on R1, regained 8 lbs, now I'm back for R2!

R2 stats with hCG patches:
    3/22 - 168.2 LOAD
    3/23 - 169.4 LOAD
    3/24 - 170.8 LOAD
    LPW 4/25 - 151.8

I read this whold thread and don't recall anyone saying there is a danger in lasering food that you are not sensitive too. Does anyone know the answer?

No, there is no problem lasering a food u r not sensitive to

Tammye P2/R4 53 yrs old, 5'3"
    R4P2 5/20/11 VLCD1 130.2 ---LIW 115.6 6/17/11
    Total loss from 6/2010 ---- 33 lbs

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    It doesn't hurt you but what's the point?
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

I am just not so positive about the muscle testing results. So to be safe I will laser all dairy, eggs and nuts.

Page 44 of 73 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast