Popular Pages

Page 199 of 539 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 5388

Thread: Grammy's Groupies MAIN

R/P/M
    R3/P3/Homeopathic
    Yea i have abnormal fat to lose...LOL you oughtta see my tush and thighs. haha. Ive also got some on my arms i could honestly still lose they hang down a bit. Not alott but i could be at 120 and be healthy because i was there before. Almost got there after my lsat round but ended it, and then later on the holidays i gained and didnt fix it right away and now i cant get back down, ive tried protein days a couple times, steak days, and just eating p3 healthy.
    Alexis

4/19- 141.8

R/P/M
    R3 P3~
    Blog Entries
    Good Morning, Ladies and Gents! So glad to find you all here this morning. Like another posted, when the server wasn't available yesterday am, it made me realize once again how much I depend on this dialogue to keep me on track!

This P3/P4 is so far much better than previous round. I looked back this morning. was never below LIW, and crept up to about 4-5 lbs over as R2 approached. Maybe it's because I fought so hard for every pound gone that I'm not willing to spare any back? I'm eating well, higher ratio of protein, healthy dairy fats ( half & half, full fat greek yogurt, sour cream on occasion, probably 2 oz or cheese, maybe a bit more ) The difference is maybe that I'm experimenting less with the baking thing. Haven't made any almond flour herb crackers, or tried muffins. I did have waffles from a gluten free mix on Sunday.

and I do notice that my weight ALWAYS goes up following the days when I don't have an afternoon apple. That old adage about an apple a day might have more validity than I ever knew....

For all of you on P2 - Stay the Course! I am soooo glad that I did, and will again in March. An acquaintance of mine with less to lose is on her second round and is getting very very close to her goal weight. She texts me every day with questions and to share her success...and there's just enough competition between us that there is NO way that I'm letting her reach goal and not be able to show off the same success in a few months!

Meanwhile, I want to hang around, be a beacon of stability (and/or recovery if something starts to happen) and share in the adventure of healthy! So...thank you all for being here! Love each and every one of you!
    You cannot dream yourself into a character: you must hammer and forge yourself into one.
    ~Henry D. Thoreau

Boy my body is doing weierd things. up 3 pounds!!! this morning I almost dropped!!! Made a mistake yesterday not thinking....went to lunch with girl friends at mongolian grill go all veggies and shrimp lemon water but never thought about them putting it on the grill with everyone else's food soaked in oil and moving it around the grill like they do.....then I cheated and put about a 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce on it and had 2 spoons of egg drop soup then had an extra apple after dinner a large one. BAM 3 pounds!!!! I just get away with nothing very discouraging! Bad thing is I wasn't that hungry last night just bored. So no cheats today and back to the grind of 2 days to get back what progress I made. I wish just once I could have a normal round and stay on track because this will be my last round and I am gettin some biotin today thought the regenemax had biotin in it bu it is just silicon. Good luck all

R/P/M
    R4/P2/SQ
    Blog Entries
    Mollymol - Nope. I never worry about sodium. I think the only people that should worry about it are the ones who actually KNOW they have problems with it. I love salt. lol I don't get cramping from the MC. I've never tried Smooth Move tea because I read about too many people having cramps with it. I have diverticulitis and I tend to be kinda panicky about staying away from stomach cramps.

Down another pound this morning but having some diverticulitis issues... or that nasty crampy sick came back... ugh. VLCD53 and I'm starting to dream about food. I feel great as far as energy though.

Zami

Oh my...I admit I too was in a small panick when I couldn't get on here yesterday. Love you guys!! I know now I cannot do this without all of you!!

Yesterday, woke up to a 3lb loss!! yeah! That propelled me right thru those pesky 128's to 126.2 and today another .6 loss for 125.6!!! So I am aok with this round so far ---
    almost 7lbs since last Thursday (load day 1).

Beenz---so glad to see you !!! glad your joining us again
    Chubs--i am right there with you on being bored. But I am trying to mix it up a bit
    I know this works, and I am not even hungry--but just want variety, but not
    at expense of not losing as much.
    Alexis---I do know what you mean. This is exactly why I am doing another round. Nothing else has gotten weight off, this is the only thing that has worked for me. I think I should be able to get to 118 and stabilize hopefully at no more than 120/121. It seems my body wants to stabilize each time about 3lbs over LIW.

Zami---you are rocking this round. HOw awesome to see those losses this late. I applaud you for the long round. I am on Day 7(VLCD 5) and I am already bored!!! lol

Gray---you hang in there!!! I am so sorry about the hair loss--but sounds like you have a plan and we are here to help you stick with it!!! You will get back on track and just make that yesterday---today is a new day!!

Colleen--- amen to everyone's comment...if it weren't for you and others, most of us would not have been successful at this.

Molly--magnesium citrate is only thing that works for me. I will admit I just drink from bottle!! LOL Try and remember to take a couple of gulps every day, but if I am really backed up, I have drank 1/2 the bottle--which btw, is what is the dosage recommended on bottle---I first read that and thought no way, but if the 2/3 tblsp dont work, I just drink a little more till results.

Paendora---As I said,,,I amen your comment--Can't do this without you guys!! Great job on P3P4!!

Thomy--- I feel your pain!! You will see it go away I am sure after TOM goes away, you have had so many emotional things going on for you---I think you have done great considering it all!

Have a great day all!! And I feel much better knowing everyone is near again

Tammye P2/R4 53 yrs old, 5'3"
    R4P2 5/20/11 VLCD1 130.2 ---LIW 115.6 6/17/11
    Total loss from 6/2010 ---- 33 lbs

R/P/M
    R3/P3/Homeopathic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammye View Post
    Alexis---I do know what you mean. This is exactly why I am doing another round. Nothing else has gotten weight off, this is the only thing that has worked for me. I think I should be able to get to 118 and stabilize hopefully at no more than 120/121. It seems my body wants to stabilize each time about 3lbs over LIW.
    Thats exactly where id like to be! and if i re-call we're the same height correct? 5'4"? I think i remember us establishing that. But yea id like to stabalize around 120, i got to 123 last round and after the cruise i did soo good and only gained about 3lbs! But then came christmas and of course i couldnt correct from the cruise bc of all the holiday get togethers! Just too tough.. Held off too long ended up gaining more gettin at 129, 130 and now it wont budge! So id love to do a short round to get there and feel better! Hope ur rounds going good!!
    Alexis

4/19- 141.8

R/P/M
    Round 5 p3 hhcg drops
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I have found that the MC works the best for me with no cramping. P&I say not to worry too much about sodium but to try to keep it at the same level each day right? So I am thinking that if i take the same dose each day it shouldnt mess with my losses.
    Round 6 Phase 2
    Started HCG in July 2010 at 200ish lbs
    Done alot of redos
    Learned alot about my body
    Met alot of great friends.
    Lowest weight on hcg-159
    New goal after tummy tuck-150

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Remember to pray for Margie today, friends! Today is her big surgery.

I'm in AZ.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/SubQ
    Morning all!

Margie in prayers for a safe surgery and speedy recovery!

Paendora! WOW...awesome! It's nice to figure out what our bodies like and don't like isn't it? It's kinda like being the key to the emerald city. I gain when I don't eat at least one apple too! Weird, huh?

Tammye & Zami, you guys are really killing it! Great job you guys. Ok! That evokes enough competitive spirit in me to stay on the straight and narrow despite my boredom with chicken. I swear if I eat another chicken breast, I'll cluck.

Gray, let yesterday go. Tammye said it right...today is a new day. I think you're experiencing what I've come to know as the "cookie principal". There are some things I can eat (that are totally off plan) with no negative repercussions, that I know of anyway. But ONE cookie - BAM! 3 lbs. You've got to find your "cookie". There was so much going on at the MG - which I LOVE too, BTW - that it's hard for you to be able to pick out which offender hit you. Could be all, could be just one. But regardless of which it was, don't beat yourself up or get discouraged. You're gonna get through this and have a spectacular last round!

Molly, we're going to have a great p2! I'm digging in and doing it for myself. Hope everyone has a super, spectacular day! Keep warm wherever you are! ♥

Started R1/P2 on 8-30-10, P3 10-8-10
    Started R2/P2 load on 12-31-10
    Started R2/P3 on 2/11/11 YAY!!!
    Started R3/P2 on 3/26/11
    Half way there!!!!!!

R/P/M
    Round 5 p3 hhcg drops
    Blog Entries
    Some good news for me....I am down .5lbs. just from eating clean and almost all protine though i did have an orange and some spagetti squash yesterday. I hope to be in the 170's befor I start Round 3 on Saturday.
    Round 6 Phase 2
    Started HCG in July 2010 at 200ish lbs
    Done alot of redos
    Learned alot about my body
    Met alot of great friends.
    Lowest weight on hcg-159
    New goal after tummy tuck-150