Popular Pages

Page 1 of 96 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Grammy's January 2012 loaders

R/P/M
    R4 RX INJ
    Blog Entries

Grammy's January 2012 loaders

Here We GO!!! So excited to do another round.Who ever thought we would be so excited to start a diet. Hope to see everyone from September here, and more.
    Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice....Wayne Dyer

R/P/M
    R3 VLCD 5/13/13
    Hi!! Hope I can join in - I'm doing R3 starting Jan 1, loading today and tomorrow. I feel sick, as usual, during loading....part of the process I guess! Hoping to lose 23 lbs this round in a 30 day cycle!!! Woo Hoo!!! I'm doing injections - got them from a doctor first two rounds, this time around I am using a friend's leftovers from the same doc (she had way too many side effects) and ordered three, 5000 IU bottles from alldaychemist to finish off. I bought tenderloin and chicken and fish today and I always have veggies and fruit around so I'm psyched to get this going! I lost really well on R1, lost a few more on R2 but the holidays killed me and I'm back up again. I'll post stats when I'm feeling less disgusting about myself.

Hope to connect with some other January losers!

Kim
    CELEBRATE ALL THE LOSSES, EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT MEASURED IN POUNDS!
    START: 204 (pre load weight)
    VLCD1: 212!! (POST-LOAD WEIGHT! gasp)
    VLCD9: (((INTERRUPTED DUE TO BAD HCG, HAD TO RE-MIX AND RE-LOAD))))
    PART TWO:
    VLCD1, AFTER RE-LOAD:200 (sigh)
    June 4: 191.5(total 12.5 pounds gone since original pre-load)

Height: 5'10"

R/P/M
    R3 VLCD 5/13/13
    Hi Colleen!!!!! I'm back, a lot wiser and tons more humble. The mighty carbohydrate felled me again but I'm not going to let it get me a third time. LOL I'll be mixing my hCG in about 9 days, after my "donated" version runs out so hopefully I'll get it right and not have to bother you. Hope you're feeling good and that the book writing is going well!

Kim
    CELEBRATE ALL THE LOSSES, EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT MEASURED IN POUNDS!
    START: 204 (pre load weight)
    VLCD1: 212!! (POST-LOAD WEIGHT! gasp)
    VLCD9: (((INTERRUPTED DUE TO BAD HCG, HAD TO RE-MIX AND RE-LOAD))))
    PART TWO:
    VLCD1, AFTER RE-LOAD:200 (sigh)
    June 4: 191.5(total 12.5 pounds gone since original pre-load)

Height: 5'10"

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Honey, check out the leptin subforum. It's the last one listed under forums. Then hop on over and read the mammoth MDA thread here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread32345.html

This has been the answer for a lot of people on stabilization. Book writing is going great! Sales are good.

R/P/M
    R5/P2/RxhCG
    Hi All!
    I figured I'd get on over here now even though I won't start loading for a few more weeks due to having to drive DD(21) to CA so she can begin(hopefully) her "new" life. No sense starting when I know I'll be on the road and eating out for several days.
    One question for those of you who have been doing this for a while....Did any of you do really well at stabilizing after Round one only to struggle after later rounds?? I have done really well but have to admit I'm a little nervous about how I'll do later on. I am SOOOO looking forward to getting rid of these next 60lbs ( in several rounds).
    I can do All Things through Christ who strengthens me!

R/P/M
    R2/P3/HhCG drops
    I'm in! Started loading today. Can't wait to get to by my LDW since I gained over the holidays...
    Question: I have enough drops to last at least half way through my Ph2. I'm curious due to the FDA crackdown if anyone can share a reputable company that still carries homeopathic HCG drops? Please send me a private message. I'd like to stock up while they are still available. Thanks...Cindy
    Last edited by cbasla; December 31st, 2011 at 09:53 AM.
    Cindy

R1 9/2/11 Lost 29.8 lbs. (208.2 LDW)
    R2 12/31/11 Lost 26.4 lbs. (192.0 LDW)

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Hi Ladies! I'm so glad to see you all! I've missed the boards and all the wonderful support here. My hcg has been in customs since 12/28 so I probably won't get it for another week. Hubby and I are looking forward to starting R3!

Sadly I gained back all the weight I lost in R2, plus a few Lesson learned: going rogue is NOT for me. It totally affected my ability to stabelize. That, and a combo of fighting colds & allergies, not working out, and eating and drinking too much the last couple of weeks has landed me in the 150's. I've been really upset over it, but at least I know that next month at this time I'll be fitting comfortably in my jeans and feeling fit & healthy again. I definately will be doing R3 to the T. I plan to do 40 days and my goal is right around 135 lbs. The real challenge will be to stabelize for a few months, then do one last short round this summer.

Hope to hear from the rest of the group!
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    R2, Phase 1, Injections
    After being a lurker in my first round, I'm going full throttle into round 2...including joining this forum for the support and to support others. Thanks to Granny and all of the other seasoned members who unknowingly guided me thru the pitfalls of round 1! I was able to lose 23 pounds in round 1 and hope to top that number in round 2 given my increased knowledge of HcG and making the commitment to stay active here. I have 40 lbs to lose in order to hit goal weight and know that this round will take a big chunk out of that number!

R/P/M
    R4 RX INJ
    Blog Entries
    Started today for my 1st load day and let me just say boy did I go all out! My poor tummy I look like I am expecting twins!

eyedoc & DarlingAce- Welcome

Marvless great to hear from you again!

Cbasla & beloved - Here we go again!!! glad we are all here to support each other!

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New year! I know I am looking foward to 2012 and a new me! I hate even calling this a diet...it has changed my outlook and the way I see food and made me realize what I can and can not eat.I followed some of the leptin rx after my 1st round and plan to follow it to the T after this round.
    Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice....Wayne Dyer