Popular Pages

Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Grammy's January 2012 loaders

R/P/M
    HCG Rx injections R3P2
    Unexpected travel this week. Family medical stuff. We left quickly so I was not able to prepare well. I am chillin here in a Holiday Inn Express. I forgot to pack a scale, neither the body scale nor the food scale. But I have got my vial of HCG in a cooler pack and insulin needles.
    I was wicked growling hungry last night so lowered my dose a bit this morning and I am not hungry tonight. Chipolte's chicken did not agree with me yesterday, will not eat that again. I am so happy to not be hungry tonight and to have my dog here beside me in bed and my husband to talk to and to do the driving.
    It is so much easier to keep a clean protocol from home.
    I mixed b12 from adc right in with hcg according to grammys recipe. It is red.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/hHCG
    Blog Entries
    Hi everyone! On vlcd6 and am down -10.2! Whoo hoo! However am having a tough time with hunger this round. It doesn't help my son is still home from college and cooking potpies and bacon and eggs and toast! Sure does test my willpower.... Thankful I have some strong candles

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    You need to figure out the cause of the hunger, losin. Are you on the same brand? Are you sure it actually has hcg in it?

R/P/M
    FrequencyApps patches
    Quote Originally Posted by zoe patricia View Post
    Unexpected travel this week. Family medical stuff. We left quickly so I was not able to prepare well. I am chillin here in a Holiday Inn Express. I forgot to pack a scale, neither the body scale nor the food scale. But I have got my vial of HCG in a cooler pack and insulin needles.
    I was wicked growling hungry last night so lowered my dose a bit this morning and I am not hungry tonight. Chipolte's chicken did not agree with me yesterday, will not eat that again. I am so happy to not be hungry tonight and to have my dog here beside me in bed and my husband to talk to and to do the driving.
    It is so much easier to keep a clean protocol from home.
    I mixed b12 from adc right in with hcg according to grammys recipe. It is red.
    I hope everything is fine. So glad you have support. Keep up the good work.
    R1 = 32 lbs. Injections
    R2 = 17 lbs. hhcg drops
    R3 = 21 lbs frequency patches
    R4 = 11 lbs frequency patches

R4 - Day 14

Read Pound and Inches Here

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Zoe, new research seems to indicate it's not good to mix b12 with hcg. Where did you find that recipe? I should go back and delete it. I tried it myself a year ago on my last round and did okay but I want to make sure people don't do that just in case.

R/P/M
    R4 maintenence
    Blog Entries
    Hi, I found this thread IS 2012 so here I am(I first thought it was 2011 but I guess it continues....)

Hi everyone Happy New Year I loaded 12/30-1/1 and started VLCD1 on 1/2!!! so happy to be down 8.8 since then!!!! How is everyone this second week of the New Year?
    Always supporting you,

Debi

R/P/M
    HCG Rx injections R3P2
    grammy I copied and pasted the b12 recipe here.

page 156 ASK Grammy

"I am sitting here about to mix for round 3!! YAY! Anyhow, I want to add b-12 to my injections. I usually mix HuCog 5000IU with 10ml. How much b12 should I sub? and how many units should I then inject daily?!?!"

here is reply
    "vernie, I would sub 3cc of b12 for 3cc of bac water."

And so I will remix when I get home. Maybe tonight if I am not too tired. you will want to delete this too. I should email it but no time to figure that out.

R/P/M
    R2,hhcg, primal lifestyle
    Good morning all,
    day 10 for me and I am still bouncing the same .2 off and on. Pretty much maintain at 117 and 116.8. LOL! I am thinking my body is saying no more weight loss. I was hoping 10 pounds more. I was hoping for some good reshaping. IDK. Mentally I am clearer today. I wrote to Grammy on her 'ask grammy' for her opinion. In truth, I have always said if I didn't drop anymore I was perfectly happy at where I was. I would love to have a bit more cushion room, hitting 110. but hey, 116 is way less than 150 and that was where I was a year ago. So good to hear of the success for you all! Keep up the great work. I can tell you that this past summer being 34 pounds lighter was a different world for me. It was worth getting back to a healthy weight...so keep the faith! ( which is good advice for me too...)

have a great day!

brick

R/P/M
    R2/P2/sublingual
    Good morning all!

What a crazy weekend! Had a the boyfriend over for dinner Friday night which meant making 3 diff meals, mine, his and my son's! Saturday we went to see a band and I wound up having 2 drinks, I also did about 4 hours of cleaning on Saturday so I was starving on Sunday and just pretty much was off protocol. I did stick to weighing every day and getting my water in and today...I am the same weight at Friday. I will take that! Whew..Boyfriend is very supportive thankfully and I take ownership of my choices..weight didn't come on overnite and sometimes you just have to have fun. I will say doing all the housework really kicked my butt, and probably saved it from a big gain.

Hope you all have a fab Monday!

R/P/M
    R4/P2/SQ
    Blog Entries
    Para - Your skin will tighten up on it's own in P3. No worries.

lessofkate - How dee do? Good to see you!

kellie - VLCDs – Very Low Calorie Diet days
    This diet is very strict. Please follow it exactly to avoid gains and stalls. Do not add or use anything that is not expressly listed herein.

Breakfast: Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Truvia or Stevia may be used.
    Lunch: 1. 3.8 oz/100 grams of the following protien rich foods: 90-95% fat free beef, naturally lean buffalo, venison, chicken breast, white fish (tilapia, halibut, sea bass, mahi mahi, etc), lobster, scallops, crab, shrimp, tuna packed in water. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. In some cases ground turkey, limited eggs and/or skim milk cottage cheese.
    2. 1.5 cups of vegetables only to be chosen from the following: cabbage, spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage, zucchini, mushrooms. There are additional vegetables that are similarly low in sugar, but please be sure and talk to me before using them.
    3. 20 calories of carbohydrate-rich cracker: Wasa rye, Ryvita Rye, and RyKrisp are best. Wheat-based cracker ill-advised, although wheat is the product that Simeone used himself.
    4.1 serving of fruit: A medium apple, orange, 6 strawberries or one-half grapefruit.
    Dinner : The same four choices as lunch (above.)

The juice of one lemon daily is allowed for all purposes. Salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, majoram, etc., may be used for seasoning, but no oil, sugar, msg, butter or dressing.

Pacific brand broth can be used for cooking and flavor in lieu of butter, oils and sprays. Bouillon cubes and most canned broth has added sugar, so be careful!

Stevia and Truvia can be used for sweetners although there has been some evidence these sweetners may limit losses to some extent.

Tea, coffee, plain water, or mineral water are the only drinks allowed, but they may be taken in any quantity and at all times. Drink at least 2 liters a day.

Mixing the vegetables listed does not seem to cause any problem with weight loss.

VLCD6 for me and goin down! Yesterday was a no hunger day. Very nice. I'm hoping for the same today.

Zami

Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast