Popular Pages

Page 23 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Grammy's January 2012 loaders

R/P/M
    R5
    Blog Entries
    DOWN .4 toda, all these little losses are adding up. Hope you'all have a great weekend! Keep up the great losses. Welcome to the newbies.
    R1-June '11- 212-40 days- lost 21 LBS
    R2-Sept '11-198.8-42 days- lost 22 LBS, 26 Inches
    R3-Dec '11-177.2-38 days-21 LBS, 16 Inches..LDW 157
    R4 Start WT 163.4-May '12- 46 days- 21 LBS, 14 Inches LDW 142.4
    R5 Start WT 146.2- Feb 18 '13-April 8 - 48 Days-, 16 pounds, 11 Inches LDW 130.5
    Week 1 total-4.9
    Week 2 total -3.1
    Week 3 total -2
    Week 4 total -3.5
    Week 5 total-2.3
    Week 6 total-+1
    VLCD 48 LDW-130.5

GOAL-135
    SSG-124...ssshhh

R/P/M
    R4 maintenence
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Under 150 by 50 View Post
    Yippie...yippee..yippee...finally made it into the 160s!! Long time since I've been in that 'decade'. Now for my next 'trick' I set myself a mini goal at 50 pounds total, that will be at 162...come on!!!

DOWN 1.6 this morning, a good night's sleep did help after a couple of skimpy sleep nights.

Hoping everyone has some more love from the scale.....
    i'll be right behind ya 170 this morning///no loss today but yesterday was a -1.6 so no complaints

I lowered my dose .2 to lower than the recommended dose just by a smidge and felt awesome all day(I was hungry the last few days, then on my skip day I wasnt hungry, so that was my cue to lower mine)

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Hello to all you HCGers, I am going to do my shopping today and start loading on Fri or Sat. As most of you know I started my 1st round but then I needed to have surgery about 3 weeks into it. I did not get to finish that round the way I should have, but I did manage to do P3 and have only gained back 5lbs. Christmas did me in! I am so thankful for grammy's groupies, it really helps to have all the encouragement to be found here. I'll be back in touch after I load or sooner. Slim
    hey welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by destinyave View Post
    AFM- Well..... I did not have any loss on the scale this am but I did gain....a Grandson! So even though normally I would be not so happy about the 1st morning with out any loss.....I am not that worried at all....there is always tomorrow!
    Have a wonderful day!!!
    A baby!!! WOW our diets are even making others around us have babies!!....awesome and congrats to you and your kids and their new love button!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    You'll be fine, Denise. Hang in there. If I had more weight I wanted to lose I would do hcg and you all know what a huge fan of the reset I am. But it's not the best way to lose weight. I would lose the weight then do the leptin reset to set it all. And when you are doing the hcg, try to make sure you are going at least 4 hours between meals. I think that's why I have done so well. I only ate the 2 meals and it got me most of the way to leptin sensitivity.
    ooops Im not doing two meals 4 hours apart...will it help?

Quote Originally Posted by New Me Soon View Post
    Hi...I'm new. I start loading tomorrow...I guess I'm going to do a breakfast sandwich and some hash browns, some chicken wings and cheddar fries and a milk shake...I actually have to psych myself up as I don't really have too much of an appetite at the moment. I have been making lifestyle changes since Nov 1st so...mentally I'm ready and I know whatever I lose I can keep off. I'll miss wine the most! lol Well...wish me luck!
    welcome and happy getting loaded

Hi..I'm new. I am loading tomorrow and Sunday. I am not sure what to expect as I didn't really expect to be doing this...hope it works. I was already making major lifestyle changes since Nov 1st. A little nervous about the shots...never have given myself or anyone else a needle. Hubby is on board to support me...30 days...1 day at a time!
    happy loading NMS!
    Always supporting you,

Debi

R/P/M
    R4/P2 SubQ Injection
    Blog Entries
    Good morning,

The next few days ought to be interesting. Had to go to the Dr yesterday and I was put on HRT. Hoping it doesn't effect the weight losses. I'm down .4 this morning so I guess it could be worse. Had to pick up hubby from the airport yesterday and ended up spending much more time there and back than I had planned. By the time we got home it was way to late to eat dinner, so I skipped, owell. Full menu today.

Welcome to all the new faces

Have a great Saturday everyone.

Starting Round 4 9-29-12
    Pre-Load Weight 203.0
    Ended Round 4 10-27-12 -10lbs

Move into R4/P3 10-28-12

Good morning!

Finally got the ball rolling on my first official day of loading, I have been "practice loading" for the last two days
    Very excited about round two but becoming less and less excited about stepping on the scale every morning, I have always lost and I have been extremely stable through p3 and p4 and weighing faithfully every morning through the entire process. I though it might be fun to NOT weigh for the first week of round two, just stict to strict protocol like always and weigh myself the seventh morning of the very low calorie diet.
    Will be very exciting and very motivating to see that big number!
    Everyone have a great weekend....keep those losses coming!
    I will report my big number in nine days!
    R1 total loss 29.6 lbs

R2- so far, -17 pounds

R/P/M
    R4 RX INJ
    Blog Entries
    down .8 so I am still .2 from where I was. but I am down Tomorrow I have to go to a bridal show all day, not quiet sure yet what I am going to do about food.....Ideas anyone?
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice....Wayne Dyer

R/P/M
    R3 VLCD 5/13/13
    Quote Originally Posted by mineallmine View Post
    Good morning!

Finally got the ball rolling on my first official day of loading, I have been "practice loading" for the last two days
    Very excited about round two but becoming less and less excited about stepping on the scale every morning, I have always lost and I have been extremely stable through p3 and p4 and weighing faithfully every morning through the entire process. I though it might be fun to NOT weigh for the first week of round two, just stict to strict protocol like always and weigh myself the seventh morning of the very low calorie diet.
    Will be very exciting and very motivating to see that big number!
    Everyone have a great weekend....keep those losses coming!
    I will report my big number in nine days!
    Practice loading!! LOL!!! I think that's what I must have been doing all during the holidays!

I think there is at least one other person who's saying NO to the scale for the whole round - what a delight that will be for you guys to see a huge drop! I always say I'm going to skip weighing for a day or two and then I feel drawn like a magnet to it - even in the middle of the night when I get up to pee! How much weight did I lose since before I put on my nightgown last night? How much more weight can I lose between 345 a.m. and 6 a.m.!?? LOL

K
    CELEBRATE ALL THE LOSSES, EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT MEASURED IN POUNDS!
    START: 204 (pre load weight)
    VLCD1: 212!! (POST-LOAD WEIGHT! gasp)
    VLCD9: (((INTERRUPTED DUE TO BAD HCG, HAD TO RE-MIX AND RE-LOAD))))
    PART TWO:
    VLCD1, AFTER RE-LOAD:200 (sigh)
    June 4: 191.5(total 12.5 pounds gone since original pre-load)

Height: 5'10"

R/P/M
    R1PH2
    Hi...I'm new. I start loading tomorrow...I guess I'm going to do a breakfast sandwich and some hash browns, some chicken wings and cheddar fries and a milk shake...I actually have to psych myself up as I don't really have too much of an appetite at the moment. I have been making lifestyle changes since Nov 1st so...mentally I'm ready and I know whatever I lose I can keep off. I'll miss wine the most! lol Well...wish me luck!
    Welcome! I'm loading today also. This is a great site to get support and encouragement. Check in with use often.
    Last edited by slim; January 14th, 2012 at 08:26 AM.

R/P/M
    R1PH2
    Quote Originally Posted by Under 150 by 50 View Post
    DOWN .4 toda, all these little losses are adding up. Hope you'all have a great weekend! Keep up the great losses. Welcome to the newbies.
    Yes they do add up, I don't usually have big losses but slow and steady wins in the long run.

R/P/M
    R2/P3/HhCG drops
    I love the comment about "test loading days" I thnk that's what I was doing over the holidays as well! LOL...
    Up .2 today. Guess my "tasting" yesterday as the Costco roadshow for the VitaMix blender did it! Oh well, today is a new day. My granddaughter's ice skating birthday party is today. I'll prepare some food for myself to take with me so I won't be tempted by all the goodies I have for everyone else. Have a great day everyone!
    Cindy

R1 9/2/11 Lost 29.8 lbs. (208.2 LDW)
    R2 12/31/11 Lost 26.4 lbs. (192.0 LDW)

R/P/M
    LM (Lifetime Maintenance)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I will be loading this Sat and Sun. I will be making ever Sunday my skip day. So I will inject Sat- Sun -Mon-Tues- Wed- Thur-Fri- Sat and skip on that Sun and all the following Sundays. I hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by mineallmine View Post
    Good Morning All and especially my two Loading Buddies! Today is load day one for me. I decided to just get going because I feel gross and want to get going again. I'll post the fateful numbers on Monday, VLCD1, but am really happy to get going again.

Welcome to all the newbies and it sure is great to see Old Friends from the last round.

Off shopping with my newly 17 year old daughter so I'll catch up with all of you later this evening.
    lessofkate

02.03.11 ~ SW: 205.0 || 4 Rounds || 03.01.12 ~ LDW: 145.0
    60 pounds & 54.37 inches released

Lifetime maintenance eating primally.

SSG: To maintain my weight in manner so that food becomes a non-issue in my life.

"Love's not someplace that we fall, it's something that we do." Clint Black

Page 23 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast