Popular Pages

Page 63 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Grammy's January 2012 loaders

R/P/M
    R1PH2
    Quote Originally Posted by destinyave View Post
    Marvless..thanks
    Lessof kate..I have also been doing extra protein, if I do steak I do it in the am, I can't do ground beef, then fish or chicken for dinner. I only eat 2 times though, usually breakfast and dinner around 4:30.I guess what I am saying is I would do higher fat/protein earlier, just my thought.Well this woman is off to bed to try to sleep off this migraine, trying to avoid taking my shot for it.
    Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk
    destinyave, you are going this too! Ok, I want to make sure I am understanding this correctly. Are you having 2 servings of 100g a day or are you adding one additional serving of 100gs?

R/P/M
    HCG Rx injections R3P2
    Thanks grammy. I will hang in there.
    We are all sick so I am making lemon chicken soup instead with marvelous' chicken broth recipe. I cut some celery and a lemon with a mandoline cutter to make noodles. It is pretty but not enough veggie... Is there a problem with making celery juice with vita mix to go in the chicken soup in the crock pot. I read no green drinks from vitamix. I was going to use a whole bunch of celery. It is just chicken tenders and celery and water and herbs plus lemon. Also is fresh ginger OK to mix with lemon for cough? I know dumb questions but I am trying to be rigorous about not eating anything I am not sure of. Simeons says with colds he allows a big dose of vitamin c. I need to order some from A. mazon. Lord knows I am not going anywhere. Anything brand you reccomend. I usually take sugar free emergen C and I have a little of that left.

R/P/M
    R4 RX INJ
    Blog Entries
    Slim I am adding an additional 100 gr,1 fruit and veggies to get me as close to 500 calories.some days I skip fruit altogether.

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice....Wayne Dyer

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Juices are not okay in P2. You get too many carbs with them and no fiber to delay the hit of insulin. Any spice is okay so ginger is fine.

R/P/M
    LM (Lifetime Maintenance)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    destinyave, you are going this too! Ok, I want to make sure I am understanding this correctly. Are you having 2 servings of 100g a day or are you adding one additional serving of 100gs?
    Slim, it looks to me like destiny is adding her 100 grams in her two proteins a day (not sure, though). I'm having a third protein a days so I'm eating bfast, lunch and dinner with a protein. Then I have two veggies, one at bfast and one at dinner, and one fruit which I split between lunch and dinner. All of my choices are POP and I stay within the 500 cals.

Destiny, are you adding an extra 50 grams to each protein or are you eating 200 grams at one meal and 100 at another?

Zoe, your chix "noodle" soup sounds wonderful - I hope it makes you feel better.

AFM: was the same today - 154.5. I had ground beef for bfast yesterday and am not going to have any today to see if that changes anything. Did some more research on leptin last night - man, some of that stuff is sure technical. I would like to find a sight that just said along the lines of "if your body is doing ___________, try using ________ to see if that will correct it. I'm so NOT a tree person, just give me the forest!!! : )
    lessofkate

02.03.11 ~ SW: 205.0 || 4 Rounds || 03.01.12 ~ LDW: 145.0
    60 pounds & 54.37 inches released

Lifetime maintenance eating primally.

SSG: To maintain my weight in manner so that food becomes a non-issue in my life.

"Love's not someplace that we fall, it's something that we do." Clint Black

R/P/M
    P2 - Rx sublingual
    lessofkate, I totally agree that so much of the leptin info is so technical! but I sort of got the impression that 1) eat your breakfast w/i 30 minutes of getting up and eat a ton of protein (50-75grams) and zero carbs, 2) during the day consume less than 25 carbs total, eat lots of protein and fats - no olive oil, but butter, heavy cream and coconut/palm oil is fine, 3) no snacking, just 2-3 meals, trying to eat when you are hungry and 4) do this for 6-8 weeks. so it sort of seems like it's very much like P3, NO sugar and starch! I think I'm going to try it when I get there.
    5'4"
    58 years old

R/P/M
    R4 RX INJ
    Blog Entries
    Lessofkate I am doing 200 & 100.

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice....Wayne Dyer

R/P/M
    LM (Lifetime Maintenance)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by puglover View Post
    lessofkate, I totally agree that so much of the leptin info is so technical! but I sort of got the impression that 1) eat your breakfast w/i 30 minutes of getting up and eat a ton of protein (50-75grams) and zero carbs, 2) during the day consume less than 25 carbs total, eat lots of protein and fats - no olive oil, but butter, heavy cream and coconut/palm oil is fine, 3) no snacking, just 2-3 meals, trying to eat when you are hungry and 4) do this for 6-8 weeks. so it sort of seems like it's very much like P3, NO sugar and starch! I think I'm going to try it when I get there.
    I got that part, though I like your summary better : ) What I want to figure out is the hormone, quilt thingy which is VERY intimidating (and I'm a legal assistant - used to ready all kinds of legal mumbo jumbo!!! : )

Quote Originally Posted by destinyave View Post
    Lessofkate I am doing 200 & 100.
    Is that working well for you, because I'm thinking of switching to that (more Leptin like).
    lessofkate

02.03.11 ~ SW: 205.0 || 4 Rounds || 03.01.12 ~ LDW: 145.0
    60 pounds & 54.37 inches released

Lifetime maintenance eating primally.

SSG: To maintain my weight in manner so that food becomes a non-issue in my life.

"Love's not someplace that we fall, it's something that we do." Clint Black

R/P/M
    R2/P3/HhCG drops
    Hi gals! Wasn't on yesterday, but had to check in. Had a .8 loss yesterday and a .4 loss this morning. My total loss for this Round not including my load days is 23.4 and I am on day 36. I plan on doing 7 more days of drops, then 2 days of POP without drops, and starting P3 on Valentines day. I'm doing better than I thought I would on this round!

Maria, you look fantastic! When I'm hungry, I drink a big glass of water.
    Zoe - Size 16, YEAH! We finish up on the same day! Please stay on the boards through Ph3 for encouragement and let me know what works.
    Under - Thanks for the input on the Leptin Rest. I will be doing my homework.
    Tulsagal - Hang in there, when you're not losing pounds you're losing inches.
    LessofKate - Great losses Friday.
    Destinyave - Good work and keep going!
    Mindi - Welcome! This will be the last diet you will ever need if you stick to it.

I mix up my salad dressing with Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, (I get mine from Trader Joes, Whole Foods or Jimbos), Spring water, Organic Dijon Mustard (no sugar), Sea Salt, Bround Black Pepper, Organic Basil, Organic Oregano and minced Organic Garlic. I put it in a shaker and have it handy to use a salad dressing or to marinade my meat or chicken. I also pre-portion all my protein and freeze them, then take out my 2 portions in the morning or that day. I have noticed that the ACV always gives me a whoosh!

Grammy, it's good to know about being cold. I am always cold on hCG! Now I know why...

See you tomorrow!
    Cindy

R1 9/2/11 Lost 29.8 lbs. (208.2 LDW)
    R2 12/31/11 Lost 26.4 lbs. (192.0 LDW)

R/P/M
    R2/P3/HhCG drops
    OK.....I just figured out I have lost 13.6 lbs. of (VTF) Virgin Fat Territory this round! I am hoping for another 30 lb. loss this round which would mean 6.6 more lbs. in 9 days. Probably won't make it but I am soooooo happy to be under 200 lbs!!!!!!!

Oh, and I do the drops. I ordered 5 bottles before they changed the formula at the beginning of the year! So happy!!!!
    Cindy

R1 9/2/11 Lost 29.8 lbs. (208.2 LDW)
    R2 12/31/11 Lost 26.4 lbs. (192.0 LDW)

Page 63 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast