Popular Pages

Page 71 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Grammy's January 2012 loaders

R/P/M
    Rd 3 P2 Injections
    I come here everyday to get inspiration from wonderful people! P2 is not easy mentally but I am chugging along - VCLD 12 and I am down 13.1 pounds!! I love it! Can't wait to actually be able to see the difference!

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Morning!

Molly, woohoo!! Congratulations on a round well done! Iím so happy for you! I canít believe the physical change. Enjoy P3! Iíll be there in 6 weeks.

Zoe, itís funny about weight loss, one day no one notices and then all of a sudden Ė and it can be weeks or month later Ė EVERYONE will notice. It will get to the point where you almost get tired of hearing it. Your body will catch up to the pounds lost.

Tulsa, yay on the loss!! The 140ís are yours!! It seems like the lower dose is better for you. Since I felt so good yesterday on my skip day, I went just a tad lower than 120 today. It may be too soon to tell, but so far it feels better.

Kate, wow, what an accomplishment! Goal is right around the corner. Enjoy your skinny dress Ė youíve worked so hard for it!

Whitejasmine, I love your attitude. Iím so proud of you for sticking with it and coming to the boards each day. Thatís what itís all about.

Destiny, no one is allowed to leave the group after P2 Ė lol! I need all you losers to stick around! Youíve done so amazingly well. I love super secret goals.

Mom, welcome! You're off to a great start! The boards definitely make a difference! This group of women have helped me get through some tough times! Some of us have done past rounds together, but its always nice to see a new face and meet new friends. Everyone brings something to the group.

AFM, I was down 0.2 lb today. TOM is here in full force so I was very happy to see even a tiny loss. Iím definitely feeling the inches lost part of the plan. I ate Brussel sprouts yesterday and was happy to see that I didnít gain. I sliced them in half, roasted them and seasoned with sea salt and lemon juice just before eating. Yuh-mers!! If the scale is stable tomorrow Iíll probably continue to eat them. Theyíre in the cabbage family and some people do well with them.
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    R1PH2
    Looks like so far all you peeps are having a great morning,

Molly all I can say is you rock!

tulsa, .8 that's great!

zoe, don't stress it you'll be down again in the mornin!

Kate, 1.5 wonderful, congrats at the one half your body weight, that blows my mind!

jasmine, way to go .8 this morning.

destiny, thanks for warning me about the calories, I do need to figure them out to make sure.

AFM, after 6 days of being stuck I moved down .4 this morning to 150.4. Not much of a move but I'm happy. I still have nagging hunger. What did I do yesterday?
    AM = i had 100g of chichen and about 5 strawberries
    lunch = i had 100g fish and spinach
    dinner = beef and cabbage

This is day 22 for me. I do think it was easier hunger wish yesterday because I spread out the meal. I'm planning to eat the 3 meal again today. I'm having ground beef and tomatoes now. If I still have this hunger today I'm going to lower my dose to 120iu in the morning. I broke my long stall. I had more energy too. The past few day I was feeling so low that when I looked up all I could see was the ground! Now I think that I will see the 140's again in the morning!!

R/P/M
    LM (Lifetime Maintenance)
    Blog Entries
    Thank you All for sharing my half-size victory - you all get a share because you have ALL inspired me to keep on keeping on when I just want to eat a chocolate bar!!!!

Jasmine - so happy to see you on the downward slide again ~ you are doing SO well!!!!

Molly - LOVE the family reunion picture. My most used "before" picture has me in a pink T with two of my sisters, all of us being 250+. Again and again, WAY TO GO!!!!

Destiny - GREAT JOB!!!! You get to head into Leptin Land first, so keep me updated, 'k?

Two - join in the fun whenever you feel like it. We love to hear you up and help you with your downs. Welcome and great job so far!

Maria - thanks; I went with warm (and skinny) dress today. I have been freezing my rear end off this round. I go home, make dinner and then sit in the tub for an hour just trying to warm up. : )

Slim - WHOOO HOOO!!! You're going to hit the 140s by Friday, I just KNOW it! Did I tell you I love you pic? I LOVE your pic!!! The dog is cute, but not near so much as you! : )
    lessofkate

02.03.11 ~ SW: 205.0 || 4 Rounds || 03.01.12 ~ LDW: 145.0
    60 pounds & 54.37 inches released

Lifetime maintenance eating primally.

SSG: To maintain my weight in manner so that food becomes a non-issue in my life.

"Love's not someplace that we fall, it's something that we do." Clint Black

R/P/M
    R4/P2/SubQ
    Slim we are at the exact same weight but I'm on day 30...a few ahead of you. Here's hoping we both see the 140s ASAP! My DH has already lost more than 30 lbs and is ready for P3. I am thinking of moving on to P3 for Valentine's Day so we can enjoy a nice ribeye together. We'll see. If I'm in the 140s by Sunday I guess I'll stop. It would be a week early, at 36 injections.
    R1 (April-May 2011): Start weight 185, LIW 161.6. Stabilized very well.
    R2 (Jan-Feb 2012): Start weight 170.2 (holiday binge plus loading), LIW 149.6. Stabilized perfectly by eating less than 20g carbs a day.
    R3 (April-May 2012): Start weight 154.2, LIW 136. Stabilized perfectly.
    R4 (October-November 2012): Start weight 141.8 after loading, LIW 130.6. Not my SSG, but happy for the time being.

R/P/M
    R4 RX INJ
    Blog Entries
    Marvless- I'm not going anywhere just promise not to bring up P3 foods and make you all hungry!
    Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice....Wayne Dyer

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by destinyave View Post
    Marvless- I'm not going anywhere just promise not to bring up P3 foods and make you all hungry!
    Well that's good to know! We'd all miss you. But don't feel you need to avoid P3 food talk. We're all going to be there sooner or later and if you have some tasty meals you want to share I'm all ears.
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    R1PH2
    Quote Originally Posted by lessofkate View Post
    Thank you All for sharing my half-size victory - you all get a share because you have ALL inspired me to keep on keeping on when I just want to eat a chocolate bar!!!!

Jasmine - so happy to see you on the downward slide again ~ you are doing SO well!!!!

Molly - LOVE the family reunion picture. My most used "before" picture has me in a pink T with two of my sisters, all of us being 250+. Again and again, WAY TO GO!!!!

Destiny - GREAT JOB!!!! You get to head into Leptin Land first, so keep me updated, 'k?

Two - join in the fun whenever you feel like it. We love to hear you up and help you with your downs. Welcome and great job so far!

Maria - thanks; I went with warm (and skinny) dress today. I have been freezing my rear end off this round. I go home, make dinner and then sit in the tub for an hour just trying to warm up. : )

Slim - WHOOO HOOO!!! You're going to hit the 140s by Friday, I just KNOW it! Did I tell you I love you pic? I LOVE your pic!!! The dog is cute, but not near so much as
    you! : )
    Thank you Kate, you making me blush!

R/P/M
    R1PH2
    Quote Originally Posted by tulsagal84 View Post
    Slim we are at the exact same weight but I'm on day 30...a few ahead of you. Here's hoping we both see the 140s ASAP! My DH has already lost more than 30 lbs and is ready for P3. I am thinking of moving on to P3 for Valentine's Day so we can enjoy a nice ribeye together. We'll see. If I'm in the 140s by Sunday I guess I'll stop. It would be a week early, at 36 injections.
    Hey we are at the exact same weight. You can hit the 140's by Sunday or should I say we can. A ribeye with your sweetheart on Valentines day, yum yum! One yum for the ribeye and one yum for the sweetheart. My sweetheart is in India won't be back till just before my Birthday. Keep POP till the 140's!

R/P/M
    R1PH2
    Quote Originally Posted by twoboysandtwogirls View Post
    I come here everyday to get inspiration from wonderful people! P2 is not easy mentally but I am chugging along - VCLD 12 and I am down 13.1 pounds!! I love it! Can't wait to actually be able to see the difference!
    Welcome, you will see the difference, but it creeps up you and all of a sudden you know your looking better! Glad to have you!

Page 71 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast