Popular Pages

Page 110 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1815

Thread: Grammy's Lifetime Stabilizers

R/P/M
    R2/P1 5/17 134.5
    @llanabanana You make me laugh! About our eating disorders-Absolutively! We have all made bad decisions and had bad habits and addiction to certain foods that make us unhealthy and not looking as we want to look! That's why I tell people that there is no miracle about hCG, it just helps us release weight but requires diligence and relearning. All over the forum there are gazillions of people who are champing at the bit to get back to their "old favorite" foods. (I sure do miss B&J Coffee Heath Bar Crunch).

My brain goes to the cliche: If you keep doing what you've always done, yer gonna get what you always got! So, if we go back to eating the way we did BEFORE we got rid of our ugly fat, it's just going to come right back. Our challenge is, can we resist and retrain or not.

My fingers are crossed for all of us.
    Heaviest Weight (2011) 163.5
    Goal 118-124
    R1 127
    Pre-Load=134.5
    VLCD D1=136_____________

R/P/M
    R3, hhcg pellets, primal lifestyle
    Parafluie: LOL! your quote is one of my favorites...I say to the hubby and kids ALL the TIME! If ya keep doing the same thing and don't like what is happening, what makes you think this time will be anything different...do something new instead....

fancynancy really hit something with me on the eating disorder comment. It has really stuck with me all last night and again this morning. Funny how now matter how hard we try somethings we pass on to our children....I use to watch my mom and think I would NEVER be like her...I like food too much...and yet, here I am, refusing to go back to being overweight, with the same control issues about food....and then my oldest son...I don't know how and why he ended up with the attitude about food that he has...maybe it isn't really about food and perhaps another topic, it just manifests itself through food. What little time he was in public school, there was bullying issues...who knows it could be in that too.

Thanks for sharing your comments and stories and suggestions...as always I appreciate them.

brick

Quote Originally Posted by parafluie View Post
    @llanabanana You make me laugh! About our eating disorders-Absolutively! We have all made bad decisions and had bad habits and addiction to certain foods that make us unhealthy and not looking as we want to look! That's why I tell people that there is no miracle about hCG, it just helps us release weight but requires diligence and relearning. All over the forum there are gazillions of people who are champing at the bit to get back to their "old favorite" foods. (I sure do miss B&J Coffee Heath Bar Crunch).

My brain goes to the cliche: If you keep doing what you've always done, yer gonna get what you always got! So, if we go back to eating the way we did BEFORE we got rid of our ugly fat, it's just going to come right back. Our challenge is, can we resist and retrain or not.

My fingers are crossed for all of us.

R/P/M
    R1 P2 HCG Injections
    Blog Entries
    Brick, he couldn't control the bullying, any more than my son could but your son can control his eating! Just like my son refused to do school work, until I got him out of that school. At least they didn't harm other people, like they are doing today! You know I thank my lucky stars our kids did not react to bullying that way. My daughter was telling me my 7yr.old GD was given a lesson on bullying, at brownies. To say bad things or distroy this picture of a boy in school, to see how they would handle it. She refused to say or do anything to the picture, "she said no, its not nice and I don't know him, "and started to cry. She said that's mean! I told my daughter, and sil are doing a great job!

starting weight 216.4
    9/15 Ld1 217.2. +.8
    9/16.Ld2 216.0. -1.2
    9/17-9/23 wk1-12.4#
    9/24 -9/30 wk2-3#
    10/1-10/7 wk3-2#
    10/7-10/14 wk4-3.6#
    10/14vlcd28 .8
    10/15 vlcd29 0
    10/16 vlcd30 0

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    Good Morning, TGIF....

Nothing exciting to report here...hows the LCD going Fancy?
    Brick...hows the note working

We got snow last nite. Oh well..maybe a day of tobogganing in this weekend...
    Not being a morning person and awake at 5 am sucks..its now only 6:23, what will I do with all my time???

I hope everyone has a good morning
    ["If you stumbled today, remember where and how it felt, and tomorrow take a different path. Life flourishes from its pain and the lessons we gain."
    ~ by Dodinsky ]

[Remember: If it is important to you, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse...find a way.]

R/P/M
    R2/P1 5/17 134.5
    Sending you warmth from Floriduh. It's 70* but clouding over. Too warm for March.

I'm happy that I continue to stabilize (still 128.5). Dunno why but I am happy about it. Well, I'm eating protein and not a lotta junk! This time next week I'll be on P4 and that will be a challenge. It's hard for me to have a "little" carbos. Any sweets/starches usually trigger no control for me.

However, my mantra is "If I buy it I will eat it!" Therefore, I will limit purchasing any triggers.

Have a great day you all.
    Goal 118-124
    R1 127
    Pre-Load=134.5
    VLCD D1=136_____________

R/P/M
    R1 P2 HCG Injections
    Blog Entries
    Morning, I lost .8 today, I thought it would of been 1#, but I'll take it. I hope everyone is stabilizing well.

starting weight 216.4
    9/15 Ld1 217.2. +.8
    9/16.Ld2 216.0. -1.2
    9/17-9/23 wk1-12.4#
    9/24 -9/30 wk2-3#
    10/1-10/7 wk3-2#
    10/7-10/14 wk4-3.6#
    10/14vlcd28 .8
    10/15 vlcd29 0
    10/16 vlcd30 0

R/P/M
    Good evening folks,
    I am reporting from a tornado free part of ohio. We were very lucky to not have the sun pop out this afternoon keeping our temps down and the storms mild. We got some rain and no wind or hail. It is heartbreaking to see the news reports and the loss of life.

I woke up to the same weight as yesterday...was hoping for more loss...Sign of the frig is still there and a great reminder. Although the day was very busy, I managed to get in a good breakfast and lunch but dinner was light. I have a reiki session tomorrow and that generally helps me. Looking forward to that little 'me' time.
    .8 loss sounds great to me fancynancy! I am pulling for you.

Llanabanana: no snow today but we are expecting snow flurries tomorrow and sunday. Tornados one day, snow the next.

Parafluie: 70's sound wonderful, but I know what you mean about the warm temps so early...I still don't do carbs although I do the occasional starchy veggie. Call it fear or maybe I just know if I start down that path I might not be able to turn back...I can resist it better by never bringing it back.

Very tired tonight...but looking forward to climbing into bed, turning on the electric blanket to warm up and watch Grimm. The rest of the gang will be downstairs munching on popcorn, it is family popcorn night but I stay upstairs to avoid it...but can't escape the warm, salty, buttery smell drifting up the stairs...LOL!

have a great evening all

brick

R/P/M
    R1 P2 HCG Injections
    Blog Entries

Question

Morning, I lost 1# today. Brick I am so glad you missed the tornado's, was worried about all of you. The bad storms just missed us too. 50-60 mile phr. Winds. Now predicting snow tonight. Tell your son Happy Birthday! Llana, hope you are stabilizing well. I hope everyone has awonderful day, if your enjoying snow, rain or sunshine.

starting weight 216.4
    9/15 Ld1 217.2. +.8
    9/16.Ld2 216.0. -1.2
    9/17-9/23 wk1-12.4#
    9/24 -9/30 wk2-3#
    10/1-10/7 wk3-2#
    10/7-10/14 wk4-3.6#
    10/14vlcd28 .8
    10/15 vlcd29 0
    10/16 vlcd30 0

R/P/M
    R2/P1 5/17 134.5
    Good morning all. Still maintaing at 128.5

Wish everyone good thoughts and comfort throughout the suddenly crazy weather areas. Glad you are safe. And I hear Boston had snow? I'm sending warm thoughts!

Have a great Saturday!!
    Goal 118-124
    R1 127
    Pre-Load=134.5
    VLCD D1=136_____________

R/P/M
    Good morning folks,
    Well I am up 2 whole stinking pounds...two! Yep...I was heavy last night too and just knew it was going to be ugly. Trying to think what might be causing the jump... of course eating more food, which in theory should not be the issue...and of course the yogurt...which could be the issue. I have had it for 2 days maybe 3 days in a row...But other than that what I have eaten should not cause this. Mostly protein, veggies and dairy and nuts. Not a huge amount of nuts...less than a handful during lunch. This is doable...as my daughter said...we are team buddies at eating clean for the next couple of days.
    Could not sleep last night, neither could the hubby or the daughter. I felt restless and unable to get comfy. I have had a pulled muscle in the back of my neck for 2 months now...makes driving interesting...doesn't seem to be getting better but not worse either. Neck ones seem to take forever to heal...hoping the reiki will help today...it did great for my back 8 months ago.

Fancynancy...you rock! down a pound...great job! Thanks for the birthday wishes for Nick...Monday is the big day...and the good thoughts on the weather. I didn't hear about Michigan being in the line of fire, I thought it was more southerly.

Speaking of Nick he did his weigh in this morning and he is up 2 pounds...that is good. He now tops out at 128.4. As long as he gains 2 pounds a week I will be ok...last week only gaining one was not good.

great job at maintaining parafluie...love to be able to do that now. (sigh)

Snow flurries today, tomorrow and monday...

have a wonderful day everyone!

brick