Popular Pages

Page 111 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1815

Thread: Grammy's Lifetime Stabilizers

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    Good morning everyone...I hope Saturdays weigh in for you all is a good one.

Fancy how goes P2?, great job on the 1 lb loss...WTG girl

Brick...yes some bad storms...I hope you are safe and sound. As for your weight gain, inflamation, lack of sleep, nuts, 1 handful can pack on calories and fat depending on what kind of nut. Lack of a BM? Two lbs isn't terrifying for a female...crap we can hold that in water. Don't sweat the small stuff...Good luck with your reiki session. Awesome on the 2 lbs for you son as well.

Para...great job stablilizing. Well done!

AFM.....stayed the same today from yesterday...to the ounce. Last day of P3...not that it means much as I don't intend to incorporate much in the way of starches or sugars

Have a great Saturday everyone, stay safe, warm, and enjoy the weekend
    ["If you stumbled today, remember where and how it felt, and tomorrow take a different path. Life flourishes from its pain and the lessons we gain."
    ~ by Dodinsky ]

[Remember: If it is important to you, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse...find a way.]

R/P/M
    R1 P2 HCG Injections
    Blog Entries
    Brick, it could be the nuts, they always make me go up! So happy Nick is doing better. We had a lot of wind and rain, now 40mph winds, and snow flurries, high 36. My sister informed me its 83 in Florida, she has windows open and fans going.Lol

starting weight 216.4
    9/15 Ld1 217.2. +.8
    9/16.Ld2 216.0. -1.2
    9/17-9/23 wk1-12.4#
    9/24 -9/30 wk2-3#
    10/1-10/7 wk3-2#
    10/7-10/14 wk4-3.6#
    10/14vlcd28 .8
    10/15 vlcd29 0
    10/16 vlcd30 0

R/P/M
    R1 P2 HCG Injections
    Blog Entries
    Llana, good job stabilizing. I took it easy on starches,on p4 maybe once a week had a sweet potatoes, or mashed parsnips taste similar to sweet potatoes, it didn't make my weight go up. But nuts would everytime. I hope you have a wonderful day'

starting weight 216.4
    9/15 Ld1 217.2. +.8
    9/16.Ld2 216.0. -1.2
    9/17-9/23 wk1-12.4#
    9/24 -9/30 wk2-3#
    10/1-10/7 wk3-2#
    10/7-10/14 wk4-3.6#
    10/14vlcd28 .8
    10/15 vlcd29 0
    10/16 vlcd30 0

R/P/M
    R3, hhcg pellets, primal lifestyle
    Grrrrr...on the windows and 80's...I am so ready for this pitiful winter to be done and just turn to a nice mild spring.

brick

Quote Originally Posted by fancy_nancy48101 View Post
    Brick, it could be the nuts, they always make me go up! So happy Nick is doing better. We had a lot of wind and rain, now 40mph winds, and snow flurries, high 36. My sister informed me its 83 in Florida, she has windows open and fans going.Lol

R/P/M
    Today went well. I had my reiki and just LOOOOVVVEEE my reiki master...he is so nice and so cute and just too darn young...(sigh) Anyway I always seem to laugh when the session is over....many people have emotional releases....I laugh...I'm weird...I know. Jarrod is use to it now, but the first time I think I scared him. LOL! I didn't get to eat lunch today and we picked up KFC for dinner...( at least I didn't have to fix dinner) My weight after dinner was 120.4...we will see what tomorrow brings. Daughter and I watched each other as much as we could and ate clean. (ish with kfc) . Otherwise a cold day, a cold one tomorrow...time to go kick some angry bird butt....
    have a good evening all

brick

R/P/M
    R2/P1 5/17 134.5
    Sorry my friends, northerners, sufferers. It was pretty hot and humid here in Western Floriduh. My car said 87*. I know you all envy this because you want to defrost, but trust me, March is FAR too soon for hot and humid. I figure I suffer through 5 months (June through October) of 94* and unbearable humidity, just so I can enjoy 7 months of wonderful, 50-75* weather which is perfection to me. It is over 90* humidity today. Ugh.

Anyhoon, Brick, how funny that you are into Reiki! I've done a couple of Reiki degrees, but don't practice (I don't believe I'm gifted). I DO believe in the energy work though, and also believe that when you send out energy to others, it cycles through your own body first.
    I've averaged 6% carbos this week (on my loseit.com iphone app), .

I've been doing high endurance singing/rehearsing and I had to have carbos because my body wasn't recovering. I've had 6% carbs (14.7g))this week (on P2 I averaged 20-30% because I had daily grapefruit or strawberries) and I had aches that no enzymes could fix. Today, (according to my LoseIt.com App), I went up to 52% (192.2g) Yoiks. I will carb tomorrow too, then back to P3. Maybe I'll extend a few days? We'll see.

I'll send you all warmth and humidity from here if you'll send down your coldness (no tornadoes please!)

Best to all.
    Heaviest Weight (2011) 163.5
    Goal 118-124
    R1 127
    Pre-Load=134.5
    VLCD D1=136_____________

R/P/M
    R2/P1 5/17 134.5
    @FancyNancy, I'm curious if you noticed your skin firming up? I'm more jiggly than ever, but hope springs eternal.

Everyone, stay safe!
    Goal 118-124
    R1 127
    Pre-Load=134.5
    VLCD D1=136_____________

R/P/M
    Parafluie: LOL! You know I think that we all have it, just some are more in tune with it. The first session I had my hands tingled and were hot. I told Jarrod about this. He said to me he wanted to offer me a level because he felt that I was already in tune with it, just needed the guidance. So I jumped at the chance. I got attuned a couple of months later and I noticed a much more intense difference in the sensations. I practice but not as much as I should. And although I can do reiki on myself, I find it more satisfying with Jarrod...besides it is some me time anyway. I have debated and would like to do the level 2 but the money is a factor even thou Jarrod said he discount the price, I wouldn't ask him to. We all need to make a buck and he is a single dad with 4 kids. I can tell you this, and I told Jarrod this today after our session, ( it is suppose to be an hour long but we always go 3 hours with most of it chatting and catching up with each other) I have had experiences where I will be somewhere and there is a lot of negative energy floating around and my hands will start to tingle and heat up. I figure someone, somewhere needed a little of God's energy so I just protect myself and give it permission to flow through me and go to who needs it the most. One particular time I was in my daughter's orthodontist office and the receptionist in charge of accounts was being super aggressive with me for no reason. I sat in the chair after her episode and open the channels and asked that if she needed healing that it go to her....gosh darn it, the next time she spoke to me after my daughter walked out, she was calmer and kinder. I snickered the who way outside. Can I be sure that I helped her or should I say that God's energy helped her? No...but I believe it did and something certainly helped.
    I know for a fact it helps me. I feel so much more balanced after a session...finding reiki has been a life changer for me. It has strengthened my belief in a higher power no matter what name it/he/she goes by.

Oh, keep that stinking humidity....I'll take the snow anyday over that. LOL! I had 3 shirts on today under my winter coat and velvet hat to keep warm. Jarrod, knowing that I am cold all the time, set up the room with a blanket, pillow and 3 space heaters! I just love him.....(smile)

brick

[QUOTE=parafluie;656064]Anyhoon, Brick, how funny that you are into Reiki! I've done a couple of Reiki degrees, but don't practice (I don't believe I'm gifted). I DO believe in the energy work though, and also believe that when you send out energy to others, it cycles through your own body first.

R/P/M
    R1 P2 HCG Injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by parafluie View Post
    @FancyNancy, I'm curious if you noticed your skin firming up? I'm more jiggly than ever, but hope springs eternal.

Everyone, stay safe!
    No,I am a little flabby on the belly. I stayed the same today.

starting weight 216.4
    9/15 Ld1 217.2. +.8
    9/16.Ld2 216.0. -1.2
    9/17-9/23 wk1-12.4#
    9/24 -9/30 wk2-3#
    10/1-10/7 wk3-2#
    10/7-10/14 wk4-3.6#
    10/14vlcd28 .8
    10/15 vlcd29 0
    10/16 vlcd30 0

R/P/M
    R2/P1 5/17 134.5
    Hey Brick, that is so kewl! I really need to do more of that. I still do some Silva (it was our Silva Lecturer that got some of us into Reiki) and sure send out energy to people a lot. I do think "healing" is a gift of some people (not me) and often they are healthcare professionals. Keep up the good work.

It has been rainy and ugly all morning (hey, I've been up since 4 a.m.!) It's the tail end of the storm that hit you all up north. Now it's getting sunny and is only 60* which I LOVE.

Be well and stay safe!

@FancyNancy, Well, let's keep hoping firmness follows hCG. ("Hey doc, after the surgery, will I be able to play the violin?" "Sure!" "Great. That's something I always wanted to do!" )
    Goal 118-124
    R1 127
    Pre-Load=134.5
    VLCD D1=136_____________