Popular Pages

Page 162 of 182 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1815

Thread: Grammy's Lifetime Stabilizers

R/P/M
    R2,hhcg, primal lifestyle
    Good evening to the stabilizers...

another busy day as we try so hard to get things done before the big surgery on Wednesday. Hospital called and moved the surgery up in time...so now we have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am! Yikes! I am constructing a list of things for the kids to take care of while we are gone. Morning is the time for the chickens, dogs and cats...at least this way, providing all goes well, we might be home around lunch time.

Went out to look at yet more carpet. I am so tired of looking at carpet...I just want to pick something out and be done with it. Chris is downstairs right now painting. I offered to help but he is in the stage of " I can just do it faster and better'...so i am staying clear. At least it keeps him busy before the surgery.

My weight was 118.8 again...still doing well with CO.

Nancy...you sure a busy person...I hope you are taking the time to take care of yourself too.

have a good evening all...olympics again tonight.

brick

R/P/M
    ok all my stabilizing friends, think positive thoughts for us tomorrow...It is the hubby's surgery day and we have to be at the hospital by 5 am for a 7:30 surgery. I am looking forward to him being done with it and healing.

have a wonderful day tomorrow!

brick

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    Hello all.

My week has been hectic....Brick, so sorry, I wanted to wish you you both the best of luck. So sorry I missed you!
    I hope the surgery went well and he is feeling better and healing fast.

Fancy...hope all is well with you too. Busy, busy I am sure.

Things are going well....been working lots...still not completely sure of the job tho :P
    Off this weekend camping again. Long weekend here.

Take care everyone and TGIF to you all.
    ["If you stumbled today, remember where and how it felt, and tomorrow take a different path. Life flourishes from its pain and the lessons we gain."
    ~ by Dodinsky ]

[Remember: If it is important to you, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse...find a way.]

R/P/M
    good evening all.
    It has been a long couple of days. Wednesday's surgery went well, an hour for the surgery and 3 hours of recovery but we got home before noon. The day was longer than i had hoped because they hubby accidently changed the time on the clock, so when the alarm went off at 4 am, it was really 3 am...so I had a total of 3 hours sleep the whole day. Yesterday I felt like a zombie between the lack of sleep and taking care of Chris. doctors warned us that he would feel pretty good the day of surgery, but the next two days would be the worst and they were right so far. He was not feeling good today at all...sore mostly and mentally he is not liking resting so much. He is finally taking a nap and didn't yesterday at all.

the girlfriend is still here and will be until monday...things are interesting...but more on that later.

CO is still doing great, it seems the worst I feel from it is I get hot...TOM started today and all I gained was .6..which is weird...so it will be interesting to see what the after TOM weight will be.

On the house stuff, the hubby managed to get all the hardwood down before surgery, we agreed on carpet and ordered it and it will be at least another week, which is good timing for him and the frig comes on Sunday. Hopefully everything will keep falling into place and work out.

Llana, good to hear from you...hope the job thing pans out they way you want. Have a nice camping weekend.

brick

R/P/M
    a good morning afternoon to all,
    girlfriend is gone this morning...does it make me sound bad if I say YAY! ? anyhoo...much of the time since Wednesday has been spent making sure the hubby is tended to and he doesn't try to over do it. So I sit upstairs with him, watch the olympics, get him food and stuff and make sure he takes his meds. He walks around here and there, but not much...enough until he is sore...so...I think the healing process is taking a while. One incision seems to be weeping a bit but not infection or fever, but they want us to come in tomorrow.

AFM...still on TOM but the weight is now at 119...still using the CO...not feeling so tired from Wednesday...it took 3-4 days for me to start to feel less exhausted.

I am strangely content... despite having a stressed out freak out yesterday...so life is good for now.

hope you all have a wonderful day.

brick

R/P/M
    so it has been a while since checking in. Life has been fine. Chris is recovering and slowly getting more active. My weight is between 118-120 so I am still stabilizing fine. On the house flood stuff, the front room, stairs and hall carpet is going in on the 17th, but we are still waiting on the family room carpet..so it will be almost 2 months without carpet by the time it is all said and done.
    Yesterday and today has been wonderfully fallish...cool temps right now at 11:30 it is only 65 degrees with grey skies...perfect for me. This kind of weather makes the whole family start thinking of baking and fireplace and settling in for the season. Personally I am ready for some calm days of routine.

well, daughter and I are off for a meet day at the park for an hour this afternoon. Which means, since I will be out in this weather I will sleep well tonight.

have a good day

brick

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    It's been fallish here too. Almost turned on the heat! LOL Glad you are doing well.

R/P/M
    R1 P2 HCG Injections
    Blog Entries
    Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on lately, been very busy packing and showing the house! Brick, so happy Chris did well on his surgery! sometimes I think it is harder on you then it is the one having the surgery. We had to get a new computer too, the mother board blew, we had a surge protector on it, don't know if it was the storm or just was time to go. Love the weather, not doing well on the weight. I think its stress, anticipation, anxiety, I know as soon as I move the 27th of this month I am doing another round. Maybe this time I can get the last ten I didn't get off before plus the new ten I put on off. I wish I could get a buyer for my house before we leave I would feel so much better, then I don't have to pay for two houses. Llana, how are you doing with your weight, I hope well! hows the job and camping going. Don't work to hard. I hope everyone is doing well, and will try to talk regularly.

starting weight 216.4
    9/15 Ld1 217.2. +.8
    9/16.Ld2 216.0. -1.2
    9/17-9/23 wk1-12.4#
    9/24 -9/30 wk2-3#
    10/1-10/7 wk3-2#
    10/7-10/14 wk4-3.6#
    10/14vlcd28 .8
    10/15 vlcd29 0
    10/16 vlcd30 0

R/P/M
    Amazing weather here in ohio Colleen and I am betting you are just about less than a day ahead in Indiana...the weather geek forum is saying that we shold look forward to this type of weather for the next week or so with maybe one really hot day. That is totally doable for me LOL!.

Had an almost pound spike this morning but I can tell you my throat, tonsils and ears are all aching. Started last night after dinner I noticed my tonsils were swollen and my ear were starting to hurt... the worst I can think of is some honey in my tea for the last two days...
    anyway...the day was good...homeschooling starts tomorrow...even though this week will be chaotic..it will be good to start to get into a routine again.

have a wonderful evening.

brick

Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    It's been fallish here too. Almost turned on the heat! LOL Glad you are doing well.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    Just a quick post.....all is well...working hard, camping lots...enjoying life and such.
    Weight is still within my 3 lbs ish...very pleased...haven't weighed since Thurs tho, as I wasn't home...Work took me out early this morning so I forgot to step on the scale. Tomorrow morn for sure.
    Glad the hubby is doing well Brick...I hope your doing better than the last post your wrote. Lemon, ginger water lots of it!!
    Fancy...keep positive, someone will buy it soon...hope the packing is going well, sorry to hear about the dang lbs....But you have a lot on your plate at the moment. Try to eat clean for a few days in a row. Good luck, wishing you the best!!!

I won't be around for a few days...Flying across Canada, driving across the USA back to Western Canada, going to be the navigator for my sister who is moving..I guess bonding time, but dang I hate eating out Oh well such is life.

Have a great day all!
    ["If you stumbled today, remember where and how it felt, and tomorrow take a different path. Life flourishes from its pain and the lessons we gain."
    ~ by Dodinsky ]

[Remember: If it is important to you, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse...find a way.]