Popular Pages

Page 85 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: Grammy's September 2011 Loaders

R/P/M
    R5
    Blog Entries
    Zami--thanks for the P3 info...very thorough...I know I will refer to it over and over.
    Linda and Slim- I think we outta just keep this thread going too...
    Marvless...you do look marvelous! Great photo!

So not sure what's going on for week 6 losses to be starting out so great, but I'll take it! Down .8 this morning...woo hooo!! I keep this up I may get under 175 this round, and that'll be great, I was hoping to get under 180...done that! Look out 175, I'm only 3.2 away....

It has been gorgeous here in the foothills of NC. Went into the mountains today for a long ride and loved all the turning leaves, solitude was what I needed this afternoon.

Tonight I prepped a whole box of apples for the freezer, except for a big batch of applesauce that is in the slow cooker tonight, making the house smell SOOOOO good!

Also been cooking and puree-ing punpkin for P3 and P4...homemade is so much better than canned! Guess I am really just trying to keep myself occupied. But today I was so occupied I completely missed lunch, had a larger serving of fish tonight with my veg to make up for some of it. It's hard to imagine there is no hunger after only having an apple all day. Won't do that again...eager to see how the scsle likes it in the morning.

Good night all...may we all be blessed with a whooosh....
    R1-June '11- 212-40 days- lost 21 LBS
    R2-Sept '11-198.8-42 days- lost 22 LBS, 26 Inches
    R3-Dec '11-177.2-38 days-21 LBS, 16 Inches..LDW 157
    R4 Start WT 163.4-May '12- 46 days- 21 LBS, 14 Inches LDW 142.4
    R5 Start WT 146.2- Feb 18 '13-April 8 - 48 Days-, 16 pounds, 11 Inches LDW 130.5
    Week 1 total-4.9
    Week 2 total -3.1
    Week 3 total -2
    Week 4 total -3.5
    Week 5 total-2.3
    Week 6 total-+1
    VLCD 48 LDW-130.5

GOAL-135
    SSG-124...ssshhh

R/P/M
    r1p3 drops
    Hi everyone, looks like everyone is doing great this week congrats. I had to try this fff to see what its all about. OH my this was heaven. I put some of the english toffee stevia drops in it. Yummy. My new favorite! and I lost 1.8 lbs which brings me to 31 this round. So glad I didn't quit last week and decided to go for the full 40 days.

R/P/M
    LM (Lifetime Maintenance)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    zami and kate, I love having neighbors like the two of you, stop by for a cup of coffee anytime!
    Zami - North Central Washington is where my kids are this weekend (Cashmere) for a youth rally. They will be home tomorrow evening. Hubby will be home for a few hours tomorrow for church and then back to the hills to see if he can get a buck this year. Yum! Also, thanks for the P3 info - I want to have a good, solid P3 this time.

Slim - where exactly is Wenache? I know the name but haven't spent a whole lot of time in WA so am not sure where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Under 150 by 50 View Post
    Zami--thanks for the P3 info...very thorough...I know I will refer to it over and over.
    Linda and Slim- I think we outta just keep this thread going too...
    Marvless...you do look marvelous! Great photo!

So not sure what's going on for week 6 losses to be starting out so great, but I'll take it! Down .8 this morning...woo hooo!! I keep this up I may get under 175 this round, and that'll be great, I was hoping to get under 180...done that! Look out 175, I'm only 3.2 away....
    150 - I agree with you on the thread - I'm really enjoying the camaraderie and would love to see it continue.

Congrats on the "under 180 and almost to 175" - you'll make it for sure.

AFM: I was 157 again this morning and very happy to see it. I went over the mountain this morning to help my cousin make applesauce and then back home this evening. I took all of my food with me, so was POP. I'm with Slim, hoping to see 156 in the morning...
    lessofkate

02.03.11 ~ SW: 205.0 || 4 Rounds || 03.01.12 ~ LDW: 145.0
    60 pounds & 54.37 inches released

Lifetime maintenance eating primally.

SSG: To maintain my weight in manner so that food becomes a non-issue in my life.

"Love's not someplace that we fall, it's something that we do." Clint Black

R/P/M
    R1/P2/injections
    Blog Entries
    So I cheated. It was a planned cheat, so I didn't go all out. We went to Outback last night. So, for lunch, I had shrimp and a medium tomato. Then drank water all day until lunch. Then I had the 6oz. sirloin, a nice awesomely crisp and fresh salad with cheese, tomato, cucumbers, and ranch dressing. And grilled asparagus and a nice glass of Shiraz. YUMMY! I needed it. It tasted so good to eat food. I was so hungry. And I actually lost weight still. .2.

My hubby is theorizing that the hcg is not working for me and I was starving myself. There were a couple days where I was less than 500 calories. So, maybe.

So, I'm at 191.8. Sort of expect the scale to creep up tomorrow, but we'll see. Tomorrow's the last dose. (I know - not a great time to cheat.) Hubby's SL drops are running out, my stuff is running out, so we're calling it the end of round 2!

I hope everyone has good losses over the weekend. On to test my will power as we go to an amusement park with the kids today. Bringing some shrimp and cucumbers. An apple and an orange, too. And lots of water.

Loaded Labor Day Weekend. Doing 23-day round.

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    No loss for me today. I was at 140 lbs again. I'm in a set point range & just gonna have to wait it out. I could also be a little more POP than I've been. I need to remember what a gift this diet is. I'm not a victim, I'm not being deprived. This isn't being done to me. I realized my attitude has been different in this round. I think being bored with my menu has also been an issue so I found some new recipes to try this week. I'm refocusing & going to make the most of these last 2 weeks. Best wishes to everyone on this last mile & those of you who are now in P3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    R2,P2, HCG drops
    Blog Entries
    Hi everyone!

Zami - thank you for 3P info, VERY HELPFUL!!!!! I am going to try very hard to keep doing everything by the protocol. I was at the B-day party yesterday and didn't cheat at all. First morning of P3 and eating breakfast for me. Hmmmmm, we will se how it goes. I made some cocoa crack yesterday and had a bait this morning. It is so delicious, I don't need any other sweets(and I LOVE my sweets). I am so glad that I found this recipe,it will be a life safer as a have my TOM coming soon.

NetteK - I noticed that when I don't eat enough or skip my meals in P2 I don't lose, I even gain some. So funny, isn't it? Some days I had just one meal and my fruit and would not loose, I think that I was missing my protein. I read somewhere that protein should be increased if you don't eat your fruit too. I am not sure if that is true, but it kind of makes sense. If we deprive our body, we are not going to achieve anything. Good luck on your P3!
    I was .5lb down this morning so I am still going pretty good! I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

R/P/M
    LM (Lifetime Maintenance)
    Blog Entries
    I'm the same this morning - 157. Hubby just got home from a week hunting and will be leaving again this evening after church.

BBL to check in.
    lessofkate

02.03.11 ~ SW: 205.0 || 4 Rounds || 03.01.12 ~ LDW: 145.0
    60 pounds & 54.37 inches released

Lifetime maintenance eating primally.

SSG: To maintain my weight in manner so that food becomes a non-issue in my life.

"Love's not someplace that we fall, it's something that we do." Clint Black

R/P/M
    R4 RX INJ
    Blog Entries
    stopping by to check in. down .2 today.had a baby shower yesterday and didn't take drops or food with me.did not expect it to last 5 hours! so I skipped lunch and just ate dinner. Have another party today am going to eat before I go this time!
    I hope everyone stays here for P3 too you are a great support team!
    Great losses to all!!
    Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice....Wayne Dyer

R/P/M
    R1PH2
    Quote Originally Posted by lessofkate View Post
    Zami - North Central Washington is where my kids are this weekend (Cashmere) for a youth rally. They will be home tomorrow evening. Hubby will be home for a few hours tomorrow for church and then back to the hills to see if he can get a buck this year. Yum! Also, thanks for the P3 info - I want to have a good, solid P3 this time.

Slim - where exactly is Wenache? I know the name but haven't spent a whole lot of time in WA so am not sure where it is.

150 - I agree with you on the thread - I'm really enjoying the camaraderie and would love to see it continue.

Congrats on the "under 180 and almost to 175" - you'll make it for sure.

AFM: I was 157 again this morning and very happy to see it. I went over the mountain this morning to help my cousin make applesauce and then back home this evening. I took all of my food with me, so was POP. I'm with Slim, hoping to see 156 in the morning...
    Kate, my house in Wenatchee is about 3 miles from Cashmere. I could throw a rock from my house and hit it! You go over the Cascade mountain range and you get to Leavenworth, Cashmere and then Wenatchee. I have traveled all over the world and this is my favorite place to live. Most people think of rain in Washington, but Wenatchee gets more then 300+ days of sunshine a year. I love it here! Zami, can tell you central wa is a great pleace to live and raise kids.

R/P/M
    R1PH2
    Good morning everyone, I am so upset with myself, I cheated and had several cookies last night. This morning I am up 158.2. Boy I am mad at myself, I don't know why I did that! They were good, but not that good. Yesterday was my skip day and I was also hungry all day. This is my 1st and last cheat!!!! Good Lord help me! I should have hit 156 this morning.

zami, thank you so much for the info you sent to me, it was great and will come in so handy when I move on the P3.
    Last edited by slim; October 10th, 2011 at 06:24 AM.

Page 85 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast