Popular Pages

Page 87 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Thread: Grammy's September 2011 Loaders

R/P/M
    R4/P2/SQ
    Blog Entries
    lessofkate - I've been to Redmond, OR. Nice city. I like your church's theme. The bad weekend flowed it's way right into a super bad 11 hour Monday at work. Stuff happens. With God's help, I'll make it through these messes to the other side. It's so frustrating to always do your very best and end up making mistakes and being accused of things you tried so hard not to do! I don't even know what I did wrong exactly, but it's certainly clear I did something wrong! I beat myself up mercilessly when I feel I've made an error in whatever way. I'm sure God's trying to teach me something here... be more careful? Don't expect others to recognize your efforts? lol... who knows. OMGosh!! .5 more to go to 50 lbs lost! That's SO AWESOME Kate! Whoo hooo! Yay you!

I'm fitting into clothes much smaller than I have in 14 years, but I saw a photo of myself yesterday and was totally grossed out by the fat around my middle. eeeeeeew! And my braces make me look like a total DORK. After everything else I'd been through over the weekend and at work, I just lost it. I went into my bedroom and cried myself to sleep. Figures VANITY of all things would be the straw that broke the camels back. I need therapy.

dsha - Happy Thanksgiving! Plenty of people stay on hcg for extremely long rounds. I wouldn't worry about it as long as your body isn't freaking out. Believe me, your body knows when it's time to stop and it will tell you. I think I'm on like day 69 of my round now. I lasted 54 days last round.

slim - the hcg does lose potency over time, that's why it's best to go with the 2000iu ... you mix new batches more often. You can check the potency of your current mix on a pregnancy test to see if it's still viable. I'm not sure how long it lasts.. but 3 weeks doesn't seem very long... my guess is it's still good, unless it hasn't been refrigerated.

Zami

R/P/M
    R1P2 RX
    Morning all!!
    well, down .8 today!! fantastic!! 2.6 until goal!! (although, I really hope I see 129..)
    thanks Zami for that advise!! will take it until I get to goal. I had hope to be done before Monday, as my dad is visiting from panama, but he's used to my eating "weird"..and congrats on the clothes..it feels amazing, but weird, 'cause it happens so fast so our brains need to catch up! my mom said, I look great, but time to stop now, that I'm good at this weight..mom's are always so worried! I really want to start toning..im looking a bit wobbly now!
    have a great day!
    anyway..have a great day all!!
    Height:5'5
    Aug 29, 2011-150.6
    October 13, 2011-131.2!!! 19.4 loss

P3 Day 30 130.6 (-.6)

P4 Day 36 131.6
    P4 Day 60 133.2-went a bit nuts, but getting back on track
    Day 66 132

Quote Originally Posted by Under 150 by 50 View Post
    Zami---my house is nice and clean today too, and the outside looks good too, after all the diggin, palnting, pruning, etc....like you, I become a 'white tornado' when stressed and EVERYTHING gets moved/wiped/washed/etc....at least something good comes from stress.

lessofkate....50 pounds...congratulations, you are so close, hope to get there on the next round, if not before.

Enjoyed a couple of hours at the Dixie Classic Fair yesterday, especially the animals (those with 4 legs). Makes me wish I could keep my own goats and chickens!

Well the scale didn't move this morning...must have been all the food smells from the fair...didn't eat any, but the SMELLS...yummy!

Gonna miss P2 as this week is it for R2, but hearing all this FFF and fff and crack talk has got me looking forward to the next phase. I am going to stabilize for a week or so and then work more on Dr Kruse's leptin reset plan.

Everone keep on with your great losses,
    Good luck in p3 . You will love it.

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    FINALLY .... the scale budged this morning. I was down 0.7 lbs and weighed in at 139.3 lbs. I was very happy for the loss. Today I'm doing a fff day to try to get more securely into the 130's and if I can finish off this round at 135 lbs I'll be a happy camper. We'll see what this last week brings.

OMG, I tried to reply with the "multi-quote" function and just couldn't figure it out. Someone please enlighten me ...

Zami, hugs your way sweetie. I hope you cried it all out and feel better today. You had asked me if I ever had braces and yes I did when I was about 12 years old. I've never had them whitened though, they're just naturally a couple shades lighter than the norm. Quite lucky for me

Kate, you're doing great for the week!

Slim, from what I've read 2 weeks is ideal, with the max being 4 wks. DH and I use a 5000 iu vial and it lasts us about 15 days.

dsha, we went about 52 days on R1. With skip days it came to 45 injections. DH & I had no problems stabilizing and finished P4 just 1.5 lbs above LIW and he stabilized about 2 lbs below.

Sorry if I missed anyone. I'm trying to monitor my computer time. Have a great POP day everyone!

Best,
    Maria
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    R1/P2/injections
    Blog Entries
    So, I've been really hungry. And feeling very dizzy. I've been doubling my protein and feeling a little bit better. But this is a sign that the hcg is getting out of my system, right? Because I am ready to eat. LOL Went grocery shopping today and I think my eyes were bigger than my stomach. Bought lots of food. But now that the kids will be eating what we eat, hopefully we'll use it all up.

Anyway, I was up today. I am .8 over LIW. If I have to do a correction day, I think I will do a FFF over a steak day. I don't know how one can not eat all day then have a steak and tomato/apple. Doesn't sound tasty to me.

Going to enjoy my veggie loaded omelet tomorrow. And the hubby is begging me to make a cheesecake - crustless and sugar-free.

Loaded Labor Day Weekend. Doing 23-day round.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/injections
    Blog Entries
    Zami - I keep forgetting to say THANK YOU for the P3 info.

R/P/M
    R5
    Blog Entries

Red face

Just as I near the end of the round, the losses quit...up .8 this am ...still got a few days of drops mixed up so will finish 'em up, stick to protocol, and move on..

Zami...lots of hugs your way...done a bit of crying myself lately....I bet Linda will chime in with some good 'therapeutic' comments soon.

Slim, I say a little prayer for you and your upcoming surgery each day...hope it goes smoothly.

Dsha---I wanna go to Panama...hopefully in April, (when I'll be thin!), any suggestions on where to visit?

BTW...found a new doc today, she even suggested we start with a ton of hormone level testing, including the saliva tests, cortisol, etc, etc. Of course insurance won't cover it but I feel it will be worth it to see 'where' my levels are now. At least then we should be able to figure out what supplements or areas need to be addressed. She even could talk intelligently about hcg, Dr. Simeon, PALEO, primal eating, etc....I was totally stoked to find a doc that will listen and not try to stick a band-aid on symptoms, instead of looking for root causes.

Good night all, here's to there being less of each of us tomorrow
    R1-June '11- 212-40 days- lost 21 LBS
    R2-Sept '11-198.8-42 days- lost 22 LBS, 26 Inches
    R3-Dec '11-177.2-38 days-21 LBS, 16 Inches..LDW 157
    R4 Start WT 163.4-May '12- 46 days- 21 LBS, 14 Inches LDW 142.4
    R5 Start WT 146.2- Feb 18 '13-April 8 - 48 Days-, 16 pounds, 11 Inches LDW 130.5
    Week 1 total-4.9
    Week 2 total -3.1
    Week 3 total -2
    Week 4 total -3.5
    Week 5 total-2.3
    Week 6 total-+1
    VLCD 48 LDW-130.5

GOAL-135
    SSG-124...ssshhh

R/P/M
    LM (Lifetime Maintenance)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zami View Post
    lessofkate - ... The bad weekend flowed it's way right into a super bad 11 hour Monday at work. Stuff happens...

I'm fitting into clothes much smaller than I have in 14 years, but I saw a photo of myself yesterday and was totally grossed out by the fat around my middle. eeeeeeew! And my braces make me look like a total DORK. After everything else I'd been through over the weekend and at work, I just lost it. I went into my bedroom and cried myself to sleep. Figures VANITY of all things would be the straw that broke the camels back. I need therapy.
    Zami - I'm SO sorry the bad weekend flowed into Monday. Hopefully today was better for you. Isn't it funny how we all focus on our trouble spots instead of seeing the good stuff? When I look at a picture of me, I'm headed directly to the bum & thighs. Even though I'm wearing a size 10 (which I haven't since grade school) my legs are still pretty big and I'm not even going to discuss the cottage cheese/jello glob that is my inner thighs! One thing about it, no one sees me nekked 'cept my honey, and he loves me no matter what (at least that what he tells me... ) lol

Quote Originally Posted by dsha1 View Post
    Morning all!!
    well, down .8 today!! fantastic!! 2.6 until goal!! (although, I really hope I see 129..)
    thanks Zami for that advise!! will take it until I get to goal. I had hope to be done before Monday, as my dad is visiting from panama, but he's used to my eating "weird"..and congrats on the clothes..it feels amazing, but weird, 'cause it happens so fast so our brains need to catch up! my mom said, I look great, but time to stop now, that I'm good at this weight..mom's are always so worried! I really want to start toning..im looking a bit wobbly now!
    have a great day!
    anyway..have a great day all!!
    Dsha1 - congrats on being down - and here's hoping you drop 3.6, just so you make it to 129. Aren't Mom's are great? Mine hasn't seen me this round but she is very supportive of my efforts. Actually, between two of my sisters, one brother-in-law and me, we have lost over 200 pounds this year. It's been an enLIGHTening year for us - he he he!

Quote Originally Posted by NetteK View Post
    So, I've been really hungry. And feeling very dizzy. I've been doubling my protein and feeling a little bit better...Going to enjoy my veggie loaded omelet tomorrow. And the hubby is begging me to make a cheesecake - crustless and sugar-free.
    Nette - I'm SO jealous - I am looking forward to an omelet the very most next to half and half in my coffee. Two weeks from Friday and counting! Hope your last few hours on P2 are more comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Under 150 by 50 View Post
    Just as I near the end of the round, the losses quit...up .8 this am ...still got a few days of drops mixed up so will finish 'em up, stick to protocol, and move on...BTW...found a new doc today, she even suggested we start with a ton of hormone level testing, including the saliva tests, cortisol, etc, etc. Of course insurance won't cover it but I feel it will be worth it to see 'where' my levels are now. At least then we should be able to figure out what supplements or areas need to be addressed. She even could talk intelligently about hcg, Dr. Simeon, PALEO, primal eating, etc....I was totally stoked to find a doc that will listen and not try to stick a band-aid on symptoms, instead of looking for root causes.

Good night all, here's to there being less of each of us tomorrow
    Under 150 - That's great you found a doctor that at least understands what the protocol is. I hope she is able to help you with the hormone levels and whatever else is ailing you. It's not fun feeling off kilter all the time.

And I second your "here's to there being less of each of us tomorrow...have a great evening all!
    lessofkate

02.03.11 ~ SW: 205.0 || 4 Rounds || 03.01.12 ~ LDW: 145.0
    60 pounds & 54.37 inches released

Lifetime maintenance eating primally.

SSG: To maintain my weight in manner so that food becomes a non-issue in my life.

"Love's not someplace that we fall, it's something that we do." Clint Black

R/P/M
    R1/P2/injections
    Blog Entries
    Back to LIW for me. YIPEE!

I am so jealous of all you girls are are so close to your end goal weight. I have two more rounds to do. And with hearing how tough R2 is for lots of people, I'm not looking forward to it. But I am learning from you. The sticking points, the struggles to cheat. I understand the psychology of being almost there, so why not cheat. That's where I would be. So, push on girls, push on. Stay on protocol. You're almost there. Think of how much weight you have lost and you only have a tad bit more to go!

Oddly enough, Kate, I don't drink cream in my coffee anyway. LOL So, I look forward to full fat creamy salad dressings (sugar-free), cheese, butter on my veggies. YUM, yum!

Hoping for losses for everyone!

R/P/M
    R1PH2
    Quote Originally Posted by lessofkate View Post
    Just checking in this morning - still at 155.5 which puts me down -3.5 for the week. I would like to maintain that rate for the next two weeks until I cycle into P3. I've been reading up on that quite a bit in preparation (thanks again Zami) because I want to nail my stabilization this time.

Are most of us headed to P3 about the same time (I'll have P3 breakfast on Friday the 28th)? It would be really fun to support each other through that sticky wicket. I wasn't very successful R2 and with the holidays it would be very helpful to share navigation tips.

BBL to check on you all. : )

lessofkate, I will be behind you for p3 about a week to 10 days. I have never done p3 before but I think it is as important as p2 maybe more so. I sure would like to have the support of this great group for that p3 peroid and through the holidays to stay on track. Maybe we could start a new group called sept loaders p3. With Gods help I am down to 164.4 this morning and past my cookie cheat yrrrr! I am so happy for you to break through that 150 mark YEPPY!
    I love the what you told us about your church, it sounds good. I haven't found a church in Wenatchee yet, just moved here. It must be great to have a strong foundational church to help with rasing the kids in the way they should go.
    Last edited by slim; October 12th, 2011 at 07:27 AM.

Page 87 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast