Popular Pages

Page 122 of 506 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 5058

Thread: Grammy's Super Secret Goal Seekers

R/P/M
    R2/P2/patches
    Question to the multi-rounders...P1 load day I was up a lb from LDW. Today I was back to LDW after a day of loading! Should I load 3 days? I want to do it right but it's so hard to get enough food. Did anyone not gain after loading?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    ~Katie~

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

It isn't the things that happen to us in our lives that cause us to suffer, it's how we relate to the things that happen to us that causes us to suffer.

- Pema Chodron

R/P/M
    R4 RX INJ
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaToYoyo View Post
    Question to the multi-rounders...P1 load day I was up a lb from LDW. Today I was back to LDW after a day of loading! Should I load 3 days? I want to do it right but it's so hard to get enough food. Did anyone not gain after loading?

2 days is fine I did the same thing last round.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice....Wayne Dyer

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Injections
    Okay, so now I'm feeling sorry for myself because I have no idea what to eat. No cabbage veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts), no dairy (butter is dairy, right?), no eggs, no almonds or other nuts, nothing with sugar or starch.

Other than my 1 fruit/day & bell peppers, asparagus, avocados and animal meat cooked in CO &EVOO what can I eat right now without worrying about sensitivities?

I haven't added balsamic vinegars, dressings, coconut flour or questionable meats like bacon or sandwich meat.

Can someone please help me see through the fog? Sorry for being a debbie-downer.
    R1 159-129lbs (-30lbs)
    R2 132-111.5lbs (-20.5lbs)
    HAD MY FOURTH BABY
    R3 159-132.5lbs (-26.5)
    R4 133.6-

P2 Begins 6/05/2014
    P1 133.6
    P2D1 135.8
    P2D13 128.2

R/P/M
    R5/SubQ/Mntnce
    I never had a food sensitivity, so I feel for you. Grammy should be the best one to answer. But... I'd have a big taco salad with beef or chicken and lots of seasonings and chunks of avocado and onion. Ymmm. Chicken with mushrooms and some braggs aminos. Steak and a salad. Dressing made with evoo and seasonings. Chicken salad (onion, celery, apple and Duke's) on chopped romaine. Do you eat fish? Grilled in evoo and garlic with an avocado salad. In the absence of other foods, I don't know if Grammy would agree that you can increase the fruit, so stick at 2 until further notice. Praying for you!
    R1 Oct. 1, 2010 R5 Start Sep. 2, 2012
    Wk 1 - 9.0
    Wk 2 - 4.6
    Wk 3 - 3.2
    Wk 4 - 4.2

R/P/M
    R5/SubQ/Mntnce
    AFM, down .4 today but I'm down 10.4 for the week, including my load loss. I'm cool with that! I had P2 chili yesterday and it hasn't caused me to stall, so far. I have to go to a breakfast meeting tomorrow at a place that specializes in bakery. Ugh. I checked their menu online and I hope I can get plain strawberries and coffee. Otherwise, I'll drink only. My excuse is that I am restricting my diet to figure out if I have food sensitivities contributing to my hip pain. Actually, that is pretty much the truth, right? On a bigger scale, I am worried that I may have to make an emergency trip to PHX. That would include a flight, so no way to take hcg with me, and several days there in a hotel. If I can avoid the trip I will. I may not have an option, though. Any input on a disruption mid-P2? I hate to lose the momentum. It is hard enough to emotionally gear up. I would hate to start over again.
    R1 Oct. 1, 2010 R5 Start Sep. 2, 2012
    Wk 1 - 9.0
    Wk 2 - 4.6
    Wk 3 - 3.2
    Wk 4 - 4.2

R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaToYoyo View Post

I didn't gain from loading...

R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by LBB View Post
    Okay, so now I'm feeling sorry for myself because I have no idea what to eat. No cabbage veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts), no dairy (butter is dairy, right?), no eggs, no almonds or other nuts, nothing with sugar or starch.

Other than my 1 fruit/day & bell peppers, asparagus, avocados and animal meat cooked in CO &EVOO what can I eat right now without worrying about sensitivities?

I haven't added balsamic vinegars, dressings, coconut flour or questionable meats like bacon or sandwich meat.

Can someone please help me see through the fog? Sorry for being a debbie-downer.
    Instead of looking at this as restrictive, look at this as an opportunity to figure out what is wrong so you can arrest any issues down the road. I think Linda gave you some great meal ideas to try.

I wish you the best of success figuring this out. You'll be glad for it in the end.

~Fatty

R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeside Linda View Post
    AFM, down .4 today but I'm down 10.4 for the week, including my load loss. I'm cool with that! I had P2 chili yesterday and it hasn't caused me to stall, so far. I have to go to a breakfast meeting tomorrow at a place that specializes in bakery. Ugh. I checked their menu online and I hope I can get plain strawberries and coffee. Otherwise, I'll drink only. My excuse is that I am restricting my diet to figure out if I have food sensitivities contributing to my hip pain. Actually, that is pretty much the truth, right? On a bigger scale, I am worried that I may have to make an emergency trip to PHX. That would include a flight, so no way to take hcg with me, and several days there in a hotel. If I can avoid the trip I will. I may not have an option, though. Any input on a disruption mid-P2? I hate to lose the momentum. It is hard enough to emotionally gear up. I would hate to start over again.
    Linda, great losses this week!!! Sorry you have to go to a bakery meeting tomorrow... bummer!!! Good thing the smells don't cause gains, right?

I haven't done a planned interruption, but if I am correct, you treat it as you would the end of a round, and pick up where you left off with out loading again. So, you'd quit hCG for 72 hours and do VLCD, move into P3 for the time of your trip, and the jump back with both hCG and VLCD when you get back... I think that's how you do it, but hopefully someone else has better instructions. OR, maybe you don't have to go to PHX. Too bad it's not in the middle of winter, right?

~Fatty

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeside Linda View Post
    I never had a food sensitivity, so I feel for you. Grammy should be the best one to answer. But... I'd have a big taco salad with beef or chicken and lots of seasonings and chunks of avocado and onion. Ymmm. Chicken with mushrooms and some braggs aminos. Steak and a salad. Dressing made with evoo and seasonings. Chicken salad (onion, celery, apple and Duke's) on chopped romaine. Do you eat fish? Grilled in evoo and garlic with an avocado salad. In the absence of other foods, I don't know if Grammy would agree that you can increase the fruit, so stick at 2 until further notice. Praying for you!
    Thank you Linda--you really raised my spirit. I love your recs and I am probably going to review this every time I eat--I am THAT obsessive. I need to get some Duke's!!

If anyone has any other good ideas, I'd love to hear. You're right fatty. This is an opportunity!!
    R1 159-129lbs (-30lbs)
    HAD MY FOURTH BABY
    R3 159-132.5lbs (-26.5)
    R4 133.6-

P2 Begins 6/05/2014
    P1 133.6
    P2D1 135.8
    P2D13 128.2

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Injections
    So Delicious Coconut Coffee Creamer has guar gum and organic dried cane syrup, so I guess that makes it a no-no, correct? Any clever suggestions for coffee creamer? If you tell me I need to drink it black like in p2, i will. I just want to exhaust all potential other solutions.
    R1 159-129lbs (-30lbs)
    HAD MY FOURTH BABY
    R3 159-132.5lbs (-26.5)
    R4 133.6-

P2 Begins 6/05/2014
    P1 133.6
    P2D1 135.8
    P2D13 128.2