Popular Pages

Page 16 of 506 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Grammy's Super Secret Goal Seekers

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlan View Post
    photofrog - OMG I've been missing cheese too! How close are you to your goal? I'm sure you'll be able to make it!!
    My end goal is a long way off. 2 or 3 more rounds, I would say. BUT my interim goal is 2 kilos (4.4 pounds) away.

CLL: 1 kilo = 2.2 pounds. 100 kilos is 220 pounds.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
    Dr. Suess

SW (Jan 19th, 2012) : 114.8 kilos
    End of Round 1: 102.4 kilos
    R2: Post load: 103.5 kilos
    End of Round 2: 94.5 kilos (20 kilos total lost!!!!)
    R3: Post Load: 97.4 kilos (July 23rd)

R/P/M
    R4/P2 SubQ Injection
    Blog Entries
    Good Morning SSGS,

Khalan-I have a small suggestion for getting in your water everyday. Find yourself a cup or bottle that holds at least 2 servings of water. In the morning put rubber bands around the bottle to correspond with as many bottles you want to drink. So every time you fill up your bottle you remove a rubber band. It really helps being mindful of how much you drink.

Janet-Way to go on another great loss. So happy for you.

Maria-I'm so proud of you for listening to your body and taking the steps to move on and not become addicted. The great scale dance can be a great incentive but it can also cause me some major OCD. I thought the same as you want wanted just a little bit more. I just came to the conclusion that the scale isn't the only factor. Just a couple more days and you can enjoy the fruits of your spoil.

150- What a great loss. The yo-yo effect is not plesent. Here is to soothing baths and stable weights.

mom2- You have a great attitude about the stall, I love it. POP and things will keep moving in the right directions. There is nothing better than going to the store and just picking out something you like the looks of. Size 4...WOW. GOOD JOB!

29- glad you were able to find some things to distract from the hunger. Hope today is better for you.

beloved- thank you for the hugs...they were very needed..

sparky- thank you for the hugs. It is so nice to have so many women who just genuinely care. Great loss by the way.

photo- I do like the sound of the kilos better than pounds...hehehehe You will make your goal. Very happy that soon you can mix veggies and have some cheese. I love being able to add in butter and mix veggies for a salad.

sem- I know it has taken me some time to answer your question about my SSG. I started off on this journey at 267 lbs. My DD had just been born and I told myself that I wanted to lose 100lbs before she turned 1. I lost 30 right away, and started HCG. I came to the goal 155 at first, just seemed like a healthy weight. I then remembered a picture I had taken when I was in volleyball in 7th grade. I weighted 145 and I was healthy. So overall that became my SSG. If I'm not happy there I will increase my weight but I would like to see that once again.

cynm- How I would love to have a couple glasses of wine. Sadly I would be a drunk mess with half a glass. Have become a major lightweight. Just smelling it I get drunk... It is very frustrating that I am trying to eat POP and keep gaining. I would be okay with it if I was eating things I knew I couldn't have and was gaining. I really wanted to chuck it yesterday and eat a chocomize chocolate bar I bought for loading on R3...I held off and didn't but how I wanted to.

AFM- correction day left me with only a .2 loss. Putting me at 4lbs above my LDW. Today I keep on keeping on. I will make the most of it and try my hardest to have a positive attitude. Good thing I like to water...{swimming} {swimming}.
    I will check in later....{{{{HUGS}}}}

Starting Round 4 9-29-12
    Pre-Load Weight 203.0
    Ended Round 4 10-27-12 -10lbs

Move into R4/P3 10-28-12

R/P/M
    R2P2 corion injections
    Great answers ladies! My super secret goal is to never ever have to wear Spanx again! I really hate those things. Have a great weekend everyone. I have a 6 am flight to NYC to celebrate my baby sister 's upcoming wedding. I plan to stay POP so please wish me luck!

R/P/M
    R4/P2 SubQ Injection
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sem View Post
    Great answers ladies! My super secret goal is to never ever have to wear Spanx again! I really hate those things. Have a great weekend everyone. I have a 6 am flight to NYC to celebrate my baby sister 's upcoming wedding. I plan to stay POP so please wish me luck!
    I LOVE IT.....Have a great time. I will be sending you good POP vibes. Have a safe flight.

Starting Round 4 9-29-12
    Pre-Load Weight 203.0
    Ended Round 4 10-27-12 -10lbs

Move into R4/P3 10-28-12

R/P/M
    R4/P1
    Down another pound this morning....hope everyone has great losses today, and a beautiful day!

My lifetime goal is to be able to eat, reasonably, and stay at my goal weight...140, or under. I am hoping to stablize better this round. I did really well for 9 months and then for six weeks it started creeping up. I think my hormones have something to do with that, I started take progesterone and it really put the weight on...so this time around I will have my levels checked when I am done with the hcg and see if I can manage to get balanced without gaining. I told my husband that if I can't be balanced and keep my weight in check I guess I will just continue to have Hot Flashes, without hormones and be HOT and skinny. LOL I really would like to be balanced and get rid of the hot flashes and keep the weight stable. So I guess I will have to wait and see what happens...lol

R/P/M
    HCG Rx injections R3P2
    Good morning from my own bed> Yea!
    Sem I will be holding you in my heart and in the light to stay relaxed and easy and pop on the wedding trip. My go to food P2 at fancy restaurants is lobster on lettuce with lemon juice and pepper. I alternate that with a filet mignon. And i make a big deal out of a tea ceremony with a tea pot and cup and saucer.
    Molly I do not believe you will be let fail at this point. Can you throw some money at it and buy yourself and kids a mess of steak?
    I too am terrified of gaining it all back. My eating and weight history has been a major f*ck up.
    The scale was good to me this morning. I am spot on lowest p2 weight. Had my bab and moving towards a shower to wash my hair and then a cold bath. I tend to swell up like a puffer fish at airports. Terminal illness. It is a week of not weighing so this was a relief.
    Today grandson and I are hiking in National Park. Going into the deep Quiet woods in the high mountains.
    Sending an ease of well being today to all of you peeps.

R/P/M
    R5/P3/Rx SQ
    Blog Entries
    i really envy how y'all are able to keep track of how everyone is doing and answer them all in a post...i am not that together...i am doing good to click like this post...but i do read them all and hope for the best for everyone!
    ok so not wanting to jinx this but after my 2lb loss i woke up to the same weight today...could it be...is it possible...i might might be ***whispers - stabilizing***
    don't want to say it too loud and jinx it
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wnj3NHx/]

Round 1 Starting day = Jan 1 @ 192 VLCD45 = 168
    Round 2 starting day = July 14 @ 181 VLCD43 = 158
    Round 3 starting day = Jan 5 @ 181 VLCD45 = 158
    Round 4 starting day = June 1 @ 175 VLCD28 = 152
    Round 5 starting day = Jan 4 @ 182 VLCD45 = 160
    Round 6 starting day = Aug 23 @ 185 VLCD

R/P/M
    R4/P2/SQ
    Blog Entries
    Marv - Size 6 is AWESOME!! I'm envious, but don't tell no one.

29again - There have always been "hungry" days during P2 for me. It happens. Just power through it because you know you'll feel better and more accomplished if you do. hmmmm yah are you on those 3 days with no hcg at the end of P2? If so, that's the most difficult time to stick to protocol for me for sure. Dreaming about all that yummy P3 food I'll be able to eat soon doesn't help either! Just remember those 3 days will really help stabilize you and after all you hard work on P2, you don't want to do anything to mess up stabilization!

Hiya Sparky! Great name.

AFM - Down a pound VLCD3. Yeeha. Worried a bit about the weekend... I'm happy to have gotten thru the first 3 days POP. We're out of town for the weekend and that's always difficult for me. I know if I get thru this weekend and stay POP for a full week I'll be home free. Honeymoon cruise in May and a visit with my brother and his wife, whom I haven't seen in years should keep me on track with God's help. We had a bit of emotional upset last night at home and I managed to stick to the plan, so that's a good sign.

Zami

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 3, Sublingual Drops
    Blog Entries
    Good Morning everyone!!

Molly - That's a great suggestion! I had never thought about doing that. I have an app on my phone that tells me every two hours to drink some but it always seems to ring at an inconvenient time and after a while i almost just ignore it now. I'll try this way!

Sem - Good luck on your trip!

Janet - Congrats on your losses again! Hopefully you'll be able to figure out the hormone thing! I agree with you though... there's a lot i'd go through to keep this weight off once it's off! lol. Maybe you won't have to though. Crossing my fingers for you.

Zoe - I'm glad the scale was nice to you, I know how worried you were about it. I can't imagine not weighing for an entire week I would have gone crazy. Good luck on your hike.

cynm - I hope so! I don't know much about stabilizing since I've never done a p3 before. I'm terrified of not being able to. I'm sure you will though!

Zami - that's a great loss. Going out of town is always a struggle for me too. I'm sure you'll do great though. Just keep thinking about that trip in May!

AFM: Well I woke up with a 1 pound loss this morning so I'm very excited. I feel like a pufferfish though. My face feels SOO bloated. I don't know if that's just because all this weight is finally feeling wrong and uncomfortable to me or maybe I'm starting to retain some water. Tom is lurking a couple of days away. I'm 161.6 today. Broke past the 163 barrier that has been a huge hurdle for me over the past few years. I was hoping to get out of the 160s soon but that might not happen because of tom. I'm hoping I won't stall but I know a lot of people do so I'm mentally preparing myself for it just in case so I won't be discouraged if it happens.

Thanks for all the positive vibes! Good luck to everyone today!

Goal: 135llbs SSG: 125lbs

"No problem can be solved by the same consciousness that created it."

"If hunger is not the problem then eating is not the solution."

R/P/M
    R4 RX INJ
    Blog Entries
    Khlan Great job on not cheating ! Remember that small instant gratification is not worth the guilt or the weight gain.

Photo Reaching the interim goals is what kept me going! You will reach yours!

Janet You are doing great sista!

Sem Have fun in NYC! Good luck you can do it!

Cynm Keeping fingers crossed for ya!

Zami HI! Great to see you back!

29 Are you in "full" P3 now?

CLL .7 is good! Just remember they all add up!

Sparky Great losses!

Beloved & 150 Here is to getting stable!

Zoe size 20 down to a 14 is fantastic! That is wonderful that the scale was spot on!!!Great job!

MariaHow was Cirque? Welcome to P3!! I can't wait to be able to get outside for exercise too!

KateHow's it going?

AFM- I am still doing the CB Hope this is actually doing something good for me! I know it gives me more energy and clears my sinuses.
    I am doing the yo-yo too but not that bad. I look back at my sheets from last round and I was up & down anywhere from .5 to a lb all through P3. pretty much the same this time.
    Hope everyone has a great day ! Time to go jump in my CB!
    Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice....Wayne Dyer