Popular Pages

Page 188 of 506 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 5058

Thread: Grammy's Super Secret Goal Seekers

R/P/M
    R2/P2 Rx SQ injections
    Quote Originally Posted by marvless View Post
    Dear SSGS'ers ... I've been thinking about our thread and wondering if maybe it's time to close it. There isn't much daily activity and most of the original members no longer post. We had a great thing going for awhile, but maybe we've had our time? Please let me know your thoughts and if there's interest I'm fine leaving it open. I know people get busy and move on after hcg, which is not a bad thing, I just want to be sure we're in sync with the original purpose of the thread.
    I vote leave it open.... ( I know I'm not an original poster)

I have received so much support and advice on this thread.... I hate when I have to miss reading and posting on the thread ... Things have just been so crazy in my life lately ..
    [/url]

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marvless View Post
    Dear SSGS'ers ... I've been thinking about our thread and wondering if maybe it's time to close it. There isn't much daily activity and most of the original members no longer post. We had a great thing going for awhile, but maybe we've had our time? Please let me know your thoughts and if there's interest I'm fine leaving it open. I know people get busy and move on after hcg, which is not a bad thing, I just want to be sure we're in sync with the original purpose of the thread.
    Whether you're an oldbie, newbie, somewhere in between, posting daily or not posting often - I just wanted to be sure there was a desire to keep the thread going.
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    Round 1, phase 2, injections
    I troll through here all the time & occasionally post too

Up or down??? She chose doooowwwnnnn! Too late now...(from my all time favorite movie, Labyrinth.)

R/P/M
    R3P2, Rx HCG drops
    I'd really like to help keep the thread going. I'll try to respond more frequently.

Update: I'm doing pretty well. I ended P2 a few days early. Today was my first day of P3 eating and I REALLY enjoyed some fantastic Rotisserie Chicken!

R/P/M
    R5
    Blog Entries
    R4/P3/D8

Maria- I vote to leave it open too...

BTW- funny you have trouble with nectarines...I have had one a day since Thursday and no trouble that I can tell...Do peaches do the same thing to you? Could just be some enzyme in the nectarines...

Disney- you have done well this round all things considered...give yourself a pat on the back!

AFM- Stayed the same today. Added dairy yesterday and today so I think I am ok with that....will switch dairy for egss for the next couple of days to see how that goes...never had trouble from them before but adding food in for P3 needs to be SLOW...In a week or two I will probably go for the Leptin Reset protocol again an d see if I can't MAINTAIN till January for one last FINAL round of hcg (assuming I need it).

TILL NEXT TIME...
    R1-June '11- 212-40 days- lost 21 LBS
    R2-Sept '11-198.8-42 days- lost 22 LBS, 26 Inches
    R3-Dec '11-177.2-38 days-21 LBS, 16 Inches..LDW 157
    R4 Start WT 163.4-May '12- 46 days- 21 LBS, 14 Inches LDW 142.4
    R5 Start WT 146.2- Feb 18 '13-April 8 - 48 Days-, 16 pounds, 11 Inches LDW 130.5
    Week 1 total-4.9
    Week 2 total -3.1
    Week 3 total -2
    Week 4 total -3.5
    Week 5 total-2.3
    Week 6 total-+1
    VLCD 48 LDW-130.5

GOAL-135
    SSG-124...ssshhh

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Injections
    Yeah!!! I'm glad the consensus is to keep it open! Not sure where else to go for help/support/kick in the pants with this piece of new news!!!

So.... I've SUFFERED through this round. VERY sloooow weight loss and THEN out of the blue, I've started losing BIG TIME. Today I'm supposed to start P3 and I literally got on the scale and was my SSG! 111.5. There, right in front of me. No less than three days ago I gave it up. I'm not sure if it is dehydration (maybe too little water while traveling the past few days/or too much natural calm one day) or some crazy fluke but feel like I need more information about this weight. I have a dr appt today and I may ask for one more hcg injection so I can lock in this weight as my LIW and then start the 72 hours of no HCG so I can see if there is any fluctuation so I don't make myself a crazy person trying to hang here. This dramatic weight loss the last few days is just so confusing and elating.

Grammy had mentioned that she thought my dose was too high but I was so close to the end I didn't mess with it. Anyway, I'm freaking out a little. With my first P3 breakfast staring me in the face... What would you do? I think I should wait until I see my dr, right?
    R1 159-129lbs (-30lbs)
    R2 132-111.5lbs (-20.5lbs)
    HAD MY FOURTH BABY
    R3 159-132.5lbs (-26.5)
    R4 133.6-

P2 Begins 6/05/2014
    P1 133.6
    P2D1 135.8
    P2D13 128.2

R/P/M
    R2/P2 Rx SQ injections
    R2/P2

Pants Good Luck P3 you are doing great

Under150 You have done great , Congrats and good luck adding foods on P3

LBB Congrats !!! SSG !!!!

Maria looks like we want to continue the thread so far , Thanks for all of your advice and support ....

AFM : Today 2.8 lbs of the gain gone , Yeah ... I learnt one important thing while gone , I planned on 3 days so I packed my food and my hcg in pre-filled syringes for the planned days but the non-planned 7 days I didn't have the hcg or food , so I will take my bottle of HCG with me on all trips, no matter what .... I only have enough left for injection tomorrow and no way to get more to extend this round (the clinic I got it from is so expensive and no time to order it on my own for this round )

Have a great day everyone

Thanks for all the support, I felt better after the initial disappointment, I guess I should of been glad for the 5 lbs it could of been so much worse
    Last edited by Disney fan; July 25th, 2012 at 07:02 AM.
    [/url]

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Morning ladies, I'm glad that y'all are interested in keeping the thread open. It's always nice to have a "home" on these boards. The support and friendships here have been wonderful and it's great to keep that going.

Disney, sorry P2 got a little messed up in the end. How did the round go overall?

LBB, I think you were ripe for a whoosh! I would take the LIW and run with it! You've done great and I'm so proud of you for hanging in there when things got tough.

Under150, that's great you're okay with milk! Good luck with eggs. Great advice to take it slow and not always easy after strict P2! Peaches do not cause any problems for me. That's what's weird, but I was reading about latex allergies and how they relate to foods and nectarines is on the list. You can have trouble with some foods and not others. Go figure. I can live w/out nectarines so I'm good there.

Pants, it's been great having you post with us. Welcome to P3! Good luck and as everyone always (wisely) suggests, add foods slowly. If your chicken was store bought, be sure there isn't sugar used in the seasonings.

Angie, I hope your body is feeling better after the fat fast.

AFM, today would've been my first day of P4, but I've decided to cycle back into P2 and do another round. I know it's rogue and I know I said I'd wait til January to do my last round, but there's a few reasons why I'm doing this. In my last round it took 3 weeks to get my dose right and I'm pretty sure I lost regular fat, which Grammy warned me I could regain if I wasn't careful. I really messed things up when I started off P3 so badly with my 4 day bday celebration ... today I'm sitting 11.2 lbs over LIW. DD is doing another round and that just sealed the deal for me. I get great support from the boards, but it's always nice to have someone IRL to do a round with. So I load today and start VLCD on Friday.
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    R4 RX INJ
    Blog Entries
    Disney- Just remember how far you have come ! You are doing great and will get the rest off plus more!

Lbb- I say talk to your Dr. fantastic for reaching your SSG!!!!

150- woohoo for being ok with dairy....I would go nuts if I couldn't have it...I love my FFF!!!

Pants- yea for P3! I love Rotisserie Chicken!

Kitri- Hows your round going?

Maria- No I didn't do the fat fast yet I think I will wait until I get home to do it.Good luck !!!! If we didn't have vaca planned I would do a round as soon as I got back home .

Angie- I wonder if the FF made you sick doing it with the HCG.? I know I could not do fat at all while in P2.

Tishri-I have lots of trouble with "salsa" in P2 if it was made with red tom. I could however do the green salsa as long as it had no sugar added. Only a small amount though.

150- Hope you hear about the job soon!

AFM- I seem to have settled at 153. Don't know why since I have been off Hcg and out of P3 for so long. In the words of my Nephew...OH WELL. LOL In the grand scheme of things it is not that bad.I am looking forward to doing a round in September and maybe seeing the lower end of the 140's. I can't believe September is almost here where has this year gone?!I am still in MI watching the kiddo's having a blast playing with them ...but not so excited about changing baby diapers!!! HAHAHAHA
    Everyone have a great day!!!!
    Last edited by destinyave; July 25th, 2012 at 07:43 AM.
    Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice....Wayne Dyer

R/P/M
    R1p2 start 7/23/2011

Exclamation New Newbie d1 p2

I've tried every diet out there, some with success only to find myself back to this comfortable chubby weight. Unacceptable!!! So, d1 or p2. Although d1 of loading and first injection my energy was so high that I couldn't sleep. D2 was back to normal. Now, for vlcd d1.... Stomach is growling already,

I'm available to walk this journey! I'm doing hcg injections and b12 injections every other day. I bought 4oz chicken patties and spinach (oh, and the good ol'apples). Stocked up on some bread sticks which I'm sure will be the first thing in my mouth. I'm doing protocol from P&I for this round. Hoping it's going to work this first time but I'm prepared for another round just to see if my goal can even get lower!

On your mark, get set, GO!
    Last edited by Travelmom; July 25th, 2012 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Icon