Popular Pages

Thread: HCG in Custom - status states PO to Addressee - what does that mean???

HCG in Custom - status states PO to Addressee - what does that mean???

Hi all - My HCG is in U.S. Customs. USPS.com website gave a status of "PO to Addressee." Does anybody know what that means? I tried to google but found nothing. I am just concerned because I am almost 1/2 through a 40 day round and need my HCG.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    I don't know what the means. I've never noticed it before but maybe it always says that. I have always just looked to see where it is. Can you paste in exactly what it says, the entire thing?

R/P/M
    R4/P4/Body Shaper Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by stubbytoes87 View Post
    Hi all - My HCG is in U.S. Customs. USPS.com website gave a status of "PO to Addressee." Does anybody know what that means? I tried to google but found nothing. I am just concerned because I am almost 1/2 through a 40 day round and need my HCG.
    I believe this is a type of express mail service, indicating it will go through a local Post Office to Addressee.

GW: 122

R4 - 23 days - (8/31/2014)
    SW: 130.6; LDW: 120.2
    P2 end: 119.6; P3 end: 121.6
    P4W1 result: 121.2
    P4D8 in progress

HOORAY!! Received an email that my HCG has cleared customs. Still don't know what PO to Addressee means; however, in the future I am not going to worry about it. Grammy, I tried to copy and paste into this post but for some reason it won't allow me to. All it said was exactly "PO to Addressee." Strange.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Great! You should get it tomorrow then. Do you realize you have to be home to sign for it? The delivery person won't leave it. If you're not home, they leave a form on the door and you have to pick it up at the post office.

That would be awesome if I got it tomorrow. I need to remix this weekend. Thanks for letting me know that I have to be home.

you probably bought the product outside of the U.S. and need to pick up the product at the post office. Go to your post office and ask what information they need before they hand you your package.