Popular Pages

Thread: How Long Will They Keep?

R/P/M
    R2.P3. HHCG drops

How Long Will They Keep?

So I am finishing up a my 2nd round of HHCG with a brand new bottle, since I ran out. I will use approximately 8 days' worth of drops to get just below my goal weight & I made it 33 or 34 days with the first bottle. Which means I will still have another 23 day-round of drops (25 w/ loading) leftover when I finish next Monday.

Much to my frustration, I noticed I am still not as close to being rid of my belly fat as I thought I would be when I reached this weight (as I was before kids when I weighed what I do at the moment) so I am now considering going another round to get the rest of the mushy flab off...probably another 5-7 pounds. I will start R2P4 in the middle of December and want to give myself a bit of a break between this round and the next one, as opposed to my first 2 rounds, which were done back-to-back.

Does anyone know how long my bottle of opened HHCG drops will stay good/potent?? I looked on the website I purchased them from & couldn't find this info. I was thinking of starting again in February to give myself some time to get to eat real food before I go back for 7 more weeks of uber strictness. Will they still be good by then?

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    it should still be good then.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Have you kept it in the fridge? I've seen some on here have issues with hhcg that seems to lose its potency which surprised me because my homeopathic remedies are all still good and I've had some of them for years.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    I had an opened 2 ounce bottle from the later part of July when I started this round on Nov 1. I found that even though I had stored them in a cool dark place they had lost their potency. Had to switch to a new bottle I had, but then subsequently went to the newer pellet form for the rest of my round 2 (which hasn't been much of a round for me as of yet).
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R2.P3. HHCG drops
    I have just kept mind in the cabinet all this time, not the fridge. I was wondering, though, if sticking them in the fridge would help preserve it better than just room temp...which is why I mentioned that. I guess I don't need to?

R/P/M
    R2/P2/RXDrops
    Blog Entries
    4Emeralds,

I am currently taking the RX HCG drops. The insert in my packaging stated the drops are good for 60days after reconstituted. I had no idea how long to expect my bottle to last. I was just going to stay on P2 until I run out, then go into P3. I want to start a new bottle each round so I know the drops are good. I hope this helps.

Suzie Q

R/P/M
    hhcg is different, and lasts much longer.

in regards to pharm-grade hcg, i don't recommend anyone ever use their mix longer than 30 days. many people notice a decrease in potency at the 2wk point. even a vial of bact water is only good for 30 days, which is what it's mixed with.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R5/P2/hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    hhcg is different, and lasts much longer.

in regards to pharm-grade hcg, i don't recommend anyone ever use their mix longer than 30 days. many people notice a decrease in potency at the 2wk point. even a vial of bact water is only good for 30 days, which is what it's mixed with.
    mgsondance--I was wondering the same thing. I'll have about a 1/2 2oz. bottle of hhcg leftover until I start back up in 6 weeks. I'm hoping it will be okay till then. I'm unclear whether or not refridgeration is needed for hhcg drops while you're waiting to start back up.

Thanks!
    5'9" Goal Weight: 155 lbs.

Starting Weight: 225 lbs

Total Weight Lost to Date: 55.2 lbs !

R1P2: 1/18 -3/24/11: 225 -182.8 = -42.2 lbs lost!
    R2P2: 5/5 - 6/21/11: 182.5 - 165 = -17.5 lbs lost!
    R3P2: Haha!!
    R4P2: 5/22 - 6/5: 179 - 170 = -9 lbs lost!
    R5P2: 5/8/13 - ? = 178.6
    6/13/13 = 169.8 (In the 60's! Going a little rogue, but I'm getting results!)

R/P/M
    i asked beth about this yesterday- she said they should be used up within about 12-14 wks after they are opened.