Popular Pages

Page 241 of 365 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3647

Thread: P2 Questions

Miracle noodles

I have a question about Miracle Noodles - are they allowed in P2? If so, how do they fit in? Does it replace any item (such as veggie)?

If not allowed in P2, then I look forward to trying these in P3!

R/P/M
    Pellets
    enbmom-
    Technically no they're not on the protocol for p2. But towards the end of my first round I got really bored with my foods, and needed a change, I ate them several times in my last week.. I cooked them with my steak, and wrapped them with Romaine leafs.. SO delish.. and I actually dropped over 6 lbs my last week when I ate them.. Everyone is different. But if you get bored try them. Also there are much less expensive version on the shiritaki noodles vs. miracle noodles, same product, different packaging, much less expensive than the brand name noodles.. Try and see what you think

R/P/M
    R1/P2/injectable-SubQ
    I know seasonings and salt are allowed, but what about fruit seasonings like this?

R/P/M
    R4/P2/SQ
    Blog Entries
    What are the ingredients?

Zami

R/P/M
    R1/P2/injectable-SubQ
    Hey Zami,

it's made of ground chile peppers, salt, dehydrated lime juice, and silicon dioxide (to prevent caking). That's all the ingredients it has!

R/P/M
    R1P2LD1
    Hi guys, I know these are definitely questions that have been asked before, and I'm sorry for sounding like a broken record, but I just want to make sure everything's perfect. I did do a search, but it was so vast. With the injections, do I need to take b12? Do I take this in a tab, liquid, etc? Where would I get it? I know practically nothing other than I've heard it mentioned a lot on here. Does it matter if do your injections at night or during the day? So long as it's at the same time every day? I think that's it for now, and thank you for all the help!

R/P/M
    R4/P2/SQ
    Blog Entries
    anonymouse - it sounds good to me! I don't see anything in it that is off protocol. I'd use it.

vegas - you don't need to take B12. I never have and I have plenty of energy after the first week or two. If you have trouble with energy later, you may want to give it a try. Most add it to their hcg shot in the morning. Most also do the shot in the morning.

Zami

R/P/M
    R5P4
    here I am traveling again on P2. I brought my food on the airplane. My scales got broken. So last night I had to go and get a new scale and one not the same as my old one. Few choices at the CVS near the hotel. So am now 20#'s lighter. Of course it is not true but......i at least have a way of checking my progress of either up or down. I am really focused this time and feel great. Getting ready for this trip had me getting out smaller clothes that fit that I had not had time to try on. So i am excited about that.

Seasonings are allowed on P2, but what kinds? Is Ground Cinnamon allowed do you think? I know we can have apples and I was thinking about sprinkling some ground cinnamon (note, not cinnamon sugar) on them. Think that will be all right?

ehran - sometimes i have apple w/ ground cinnamon as a treat! Really yummy!