Popular Pages

Page 242 of 365 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3647

Thread: P2 Questions

Cold question: I am coming down with a cold. Mainly a scratchy throat. I thought about gargling w/ salt water since that is "safe." Anything else I can take?

R/P/M
    P2: 4/2/14 P3: 4/25/14, P4: 5/16/14
    Yea, I microwaved cut up apple with lots of ceylon cinnamon for 2 minutes every day. Yum!
    Because I was eating so much cinnamon, I ordered ceylon, regular cinnamon (cassia) supposedly has lots of toxins...

"A rough distinction can be made between two types of cinnamon. Ceylon cinnamon only contains low levels of coumarin which are safe from the Institute’s risk assessment perspective. By contrast, cassia cinnamon contains high levels of coumarin and large amounts of this cinnamon should not, therefore, be eaten"
    Last edited by izzysdream; April 8th, 2011 at 06:05 AM.
    LDW: 143
    P3W3: 143.4
    P4W1: 142.0
    P4W2: 142.0
    P4W3: 142.8
    P4W4: 141.6
    P4W5: 142
    P4W6: 144
    P4W7: 142
    P4W8: vacation
    P4W9: 143.2
    P4W10: 144.8
    P4W11: 143.4

R/P/M
    R4/P2/SQ
    Blog Entries
    same here enbmom - I took a multi vitamin, Vitamin C, Echinacea, Goldseal and a homeopathic cold remedy last night. Bad night. Today I'm taking sudafed with me to work.

Zami

Quote Originally Posted by enbmom View Post
    Cold question: I am coming down with a cold. Mainly a scratchy throat. I thought about gargling w/ salt water since that is "safe." Anything else I can take?
    I've heard good things about Mormon Tea. I haven't used it personally but a Mormon friend drinks it when she's coming down with a cold.
    I started with homeopathic drops, switched to Rx sublingual, then ended with homeopathic pellets. If I had to do it over again I'd go with pellets. And I'd cycle.

R/P/M
    R4/P2/SQ
    Blog Entries
    I'm having coffee and the hot liquid sure feels nice on my throat.

Zami

Help Help Help

I have been on hcg diet for 18 days.. In first 11 days I lost 15 pounds..(YAY) but... I have not lost anything in last 7 days.. I tried apple diet, nothing. I am sticking to strict protocol, I don't know why this is happening.. I am on sublingual drops.....

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    You're in a typical stall, that's why it's happening. I have 10 day stalls in every round. Your body is catching up and there's nothing much you can do about it, doggone it. Just hang in there. Your body is losing fat even as it's adding back some of the water you lost in your first week.

R/P/M
    Lifetime Maintenance with the Mind:Body Method
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    You're in a typical stall, that's why it's happening. I have 10 day stalls in every round. Your body is catching up and there's nothing much you can do about it, doggone it. Just hang in there. Your body is losing fat even as it's adding back some of the water you lost in your first week.
    I can attest to this. Yesterday, I woke up having shown a gain. When I was showering, I noticed that the fat on my hips and thighs was much less firm to the touch than it ordinarily is, as if I were touching a bag of water instead of regular human fat. Also, the backs of my thighs were looking strangely rippled, much more so than the usual appearance of plump thighs. As the day progressed, I peed a lot, and by evening, the flesh on my hips and thighs was feeling firmer to the touch. Also, my thighs looked smoother.

This morning, I woke up to a full pound drop.

Hang in there.
    Started my HCG journey on March 16, 2011

Just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.

R/P/M
    R1 P2 HHCG drops
    I am R1 VLC D4, taking hhcg drops morning and before dinner (30 total per day). I was energetic and not too hungry the first day. I did have a touch of butter in the hibachi I ate out the 2nd day, but I was down 2lbs. The 3rd day I ate sauerkraut with shrimp and gained 1.4 back. I felt bloated and yucky, and was terribly hungry all day today (4). I know I messed up, and it seems past advice is to just work through it, but I am also awake from 3-4am (not hungary), and tired mid-afternoon, as always. Should I do some adjusting? Thanks in advance.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    You may have a sensitivity to shrimp. I'd avoid it for another week or so then try it one more time and if you get the same result, stay away from it.

The hunger is a problem though. You should be past that now. What brand are you using and how many drops?