Popular Pages

Page 268 of 365 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3647

Thread: P2 Questions

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    That's very likely some of the gain then.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    R1P1, homeopathic pellets
    ok, new at this (2nd load day for both me and hubby). But I did the loading and somehow was DOWN 1.4 pounds this morning?!? If I ate any more yesterday I would've definitely threw up, and most of it was healthy fat - except the milkshake yummmmmmm But with all my pregnancies (and therefore regular hcg) I would lose weight until around month 5/6. So I'm guessing it's just the norm for my body but wanted to make sure that I wasn't in trouble for this week somehow.

Also, I've downloaded the gourmet cookbook and will definitely be going through that, since hubs will most definitely quit without it, but a couple questions: mixed green salad = iceberg salad mix? Or something else? Should I just buy a head of lettuce/romaine/spinach and mix it all up? Lean beef = ?% All I can find at stores in our area is 7%. So should I use that or skip ground altogether and use some other beef. Steak - sirloin? round? cube? I've tried finding answers but either I'm missing them (completely possible) or I'm the only person uninformed enough on this (also completely possible lol)

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!
    MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL...STICK THIS IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!! lol

R/P/M
    R2,P2, RX

Continue Injections while on TOM

Hi Colleen,

In the initial protocol it states to stop injections while on our TOM. Is this still correct? To me it does not seem logical to do so.

Thanks!

R/P/M
    r4 p4
    Most people now do not stop for TOM and do not seem o find it a problem!

R/P/M
    Round 1/ Phase 3/ Sublingual Drops
    I did not stop for my TOM and found that weight loss did not vary much. Perhaps I'm lucky - it's only my first time taking the HCG!

R/P/M
    R2,P2, RX
    Quote Originally Posted by PlainJane85 View Post
    I did not stop for my TOM and found that weight loss did not vary much. Perhaps I'm lucky - it's only my first time taking the HCG!
    My first time too, I had 25 to lose pre-load weight. I want to do this in one round and be done. 15 more to go, on VLCD16. I want to do it fast as possible, no cheating, no deviations. Am thinking mustard slowed me though as the 4 days I ate it, slower then normal losses. Was averaging .8/day. Day after mustard, highest .4 loss and once a .4 gain.

R/P/M
    R2,P2, RX
    Well, def no mustard. Went w/o it yesterday, down 1.4 today. Trial and error.

Another Q on hunger to Grammy. I have drastically reduced my exercise intensity but still so about 30 min of an elliptical (usually do high intense boot camp style with power lifting). From that, I experience some exercise induced hunger, nothing unbearable. Should I change my dose or just accept it? I need to do something as exercise is normally such a huge part of my life.

R/P/M
    Rd/PH2/HCG drops
    grammy & rachel ~ I think she read that on the same page I did.

There is an HCG diet web page that supposedly has Dr. Trudeau's guidelines. It says:

Dinner:
    The same choices as for lunch. Do not, however, have two meals exactly the same in the same day.

That's why I love these forums ...... you get the correct info. Sometimes I have the same thing for both meals (especially if something is working and tastes good) and I'm doing just fine.

R3/P2 (took 10 day planned interruption -then back to P2 for 2 weeks) drops

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    We go by Pounds and Inches, not Trudeau.

liss, you might have to add some protein when you exercise. Do you have hunger every day?
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    Rd/PH2/HCG drops
    got it grammy ..... I honestly haven't read either one because the info you all provide is all I need ....

R3/P2 (took 10 day planned interruption -then back to P2 for 2 weeks) drops