Popular Pages

Thread: P3, Gall Bladder and Leptin Rest???? Would love your feedback.

R/P/M
    R4 P2 subq. inj.

P3, Gall Bladder and Leptin Rest???? Would love your feedback.

Dear Grammy,
    I am 1 week away from P3 and plan to be doing Leptin Reset until my next round. I have a wonky gall bladder that really complained loudly in P3 last round when I started adding fats. I could barely eat for a week I was so nauseated. With the help of my acupuncturist/ chinese medical RN I have come up with this plan to try to minimize gall bladder complaints.

1. Week 1: Increase portion sizes. OK, maybe add a drop of cream to my tea. Might try some avocado or C.O. but very tiny amount.
    2. Week 2: If doing OK, slowly start adding back fats along with increased portion sizes to get cals. up. (fattier cuts of meat etc.)
    3. Week 3: If doing OK, start Leptin Reset.

I know that if I started LR right away with the BAB I would be sick as a dog so won't even try that. I'm hoping it's OK to take a couple weeks, or more if needed, to get into it.

Im also supporting my gall bladder with ACV, supplements (Taurine, liver and GB herbs), acupuncture and qigong.

Does this sound like an OK plan to you? I really appreciate your thoughts and respect your opinions enormously.

Thank you!!

Round 1 (40 day) 24lbs.
    Round 2 (40 day) 23lbs
    Round 3 (24 day) 13lbs (gained it all back . . sigh)
    Round 4 (40 day) 23.8lbs

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    I think it's fine but you also might consider a gallbladder cleanse. I've known several people who have done one who passed the stones and things were fine after that. Good luck!

R/P/M
    R4 P2 subq. inj.
    I have considered a GB flush and have researched them. However my acupuncturist thinks it would make me violently ill (I just hate nausea and vomiting (( ) Also, as of 12/11 (before any HCG rounds) there were no stones seen in my GB, even though I was having symptoms. I must have sludge or something, and I know both being fat and rapid weight loss stresses the GB. But I suppose a cleanse would help with sludge too. I'll consider it for sure. Perhaps I'll get another GB ultrasound after this round to see if any stones have developed.

Thank you so much for your feedback, as always. SO appreciated!!

Round 1 (40 day) 24lbs.
    Round 2 (40 day) 23lbs
    Round 3 (24 day) 13lbs (gained it all back . . sigh)
    Round 4 (40 day) 23.8lbs